What Have You Done?!

Confession of a Geniuss Teenage Boy

It's 10:00pm. There's blood every where, knife at his hands, a body lying infront of him covered in blood. The sound of  the police siren are heared. Lot's of people looking from the window to see what's hapening inside the dorm. The teachers and the police arrived at the incident place.

"Kim Dongjun! What have you done?!" The headmaster came running into the dorm. Dongjun is holding knife, Hyungsik body is infront of him unconsius. All the students became terrified outside of the dorm. The school director are trying to comfort the students.

The police officer came in the dorm "Kim Dongjun, you are under arrest for killing Park Hyungsik. You have right to keep quiet and get a lawyer. Your parents will be at the station." They arrest Dongjun. Dongjun didn't say anything. He just kept quiet looking at Hyungsik body getting covered and follow the officer. He get into the car and it drive to the police station.

 

-

He was puted inside the confession room for 30minutes until his parents came. The mirror is one- sided so people inside can't see people outside but the people outside could see people inside.

 

"Where is our son?" His mother came running into the room followed by his father. She gasped  as she saw Dongjun walking, wondering alone in the room. "What have you done to my son? He can't sat be there alone. Let me in." The detective open the  door letting Mr. and Mrs. Kim in. Dongjun get up as he saw his mother came in. His mother ran and hug him.

As they all sat on the chair, it's all begin...

"Ok, first, my name is detective Lee Jong Suk. Just call me Detective Lee." Detectiv Lee begins. "I've met all your friends at Empire High School and they said you are pretty close to Hyungsik. They even said, you're close to some seniors in the Empire University."

"So what? I'm close to Hyungsik no way i'd kill him." Dongjun said, as soon as detective Lee stop talking. He start wondering around walking inside the room again.

"So why are there knife at your hand? Hyungsik body infront of you?" The detective start questioning Dongjun.

"I don't know." Dongjun said half shouting.

"Siwan said that you both have a fight." Detective Lee said again. "Yes we do." Donjun said. "But that night I want to concile with him but he refuse."

"So you killed him?" Detective Lee asked again. Dongjun hesistated to answer but the he said.

"Yes, i do killed him." 

"What?" Mr aand Mrs Kim said in sync.