Drugs Gang (Part 2)

Confession of a Geniuss Teenage Boy

"What is that?" Siwan asked Dongjun. Siwan was walking with his best friend Hwang Kwanghee and one of the memeber of anti - drugs gang. He quickly hide what he was holding inside his pocket. "Nothing." Dongjun said. "I got to go." He said and ran away grom Siwan. 'His weird' Siwan said in his mind.

~ Flashback ~

"I want those pills." Dongjun said in whishper but Kevin can hear him. Kev chuckled at Dongjun word. "Why didn't you just take one?"  Kev asked Dongjun.

"Because I've promise not to take drugs." He said. "So you are not in the drugs gang? To who did you promise?" Kev asked. 

"To the anti - drugs gang." Dongjun said. "But why you want does?" Kev asked while pointing at a big box contain 'Provigil'. "Because of my mom." Dongjun said.

"Your mom want you to use drugs?" Kev asked in confusion since no one is alowed to tell anyone about the used of drugs at that school.

"No, my mom don't know anything about it. Last time my result turn out bad. Well it's not bad for me but it is for her. He kept saying that my brother always came 1st in study during his my age and he got recomended to Harvard and even go to Seoul university. I'm stress about it. I want to study until i get what she want but my power is not strong enough. I kept feeling dizzy like I'm going to faint everytime i tyr not to slee for a week. I can't concentrate on studying. Than I decided to use drugs." Dongjun said.

"Ok then," Kev walked to the box of provigil and took a pek of provigil out of the box and gave it to Dongjun. "You want to use it for good things so it's alright but remember don't used it so much and don't tell the anti - drugs gang about it. Annyeong DJ." Kev said and walk to his dorm.

~ End Flashback ~

 

-

Dongjun study all night with the help of Provigil until the 1st term exam start.

At the last day of the exam Dongjun didn't used Provigil for awhile since he doesn't need to prepare for any exam by the time. On the next day the exam result is out. It was puted on the wall at the entrance of the cafeteria. Many students are looking at result. Some of them are dissapointed and some of them are supper happy.

A girl walk towards Dongjun and congrats him. He felt curious and walked to see the result. He was placed 2nd in the whole school! He felt happiness feeling him.

He walked to his dorm and called his mother.

Dongjun: Omma, Yabuseyo(hello).

DJ. Omma: Mmm what place did you get? Let me geuss 67th?

Dongjun: 2nd place.

DJ. Omma: Why can't you do better? You should get 1st place not 2nd! Seriously who did you took after?!

His mom shout angrily and off the phone. He sat on his bed and sigh. Seriously? After all that he have done? Can't his mom just once compliment him?

 

*And there's a photo of Kwanghee.*