.

A Day in Teacher Sooyoung's Life

Choi Sooyoung thought that she was dreaming. She turned to look at the man behind the wheel and still couldn't believe that it was the same man who vouched for her heart a few years back, only to be rejected in the most humiliating way. She wasn't dreaming and felt somewhat bad.

"This is my stop." She told him as he slowed down to a stop in front of her apartment complex. She looked down at her purse, playing with the ends of the fabric. "I'll get going now." Sooyoung gave a small bow and shifted to open the door. And just as she was about to pull the handle, he grabbed her free hand. She continued sitting there while her heart thumped wildly against her chest. She then returned to her position earlier and looked at his hand placed on hers and traced it up to his lean muscular arms, which were trying to expose themselves through the confines of his wet shirt, his neck, thin lips until she met his eyes. His round eyes, that she noticed, was full of hope and was... longing. She couldn't figure out what or who he was longing for that it kind of frustrated her.

"Teacher..." He breathed out after what seemed like an hour of silence, inching towards her. Sooyoung couldn't move; no, it was more like her mind told her to move but her body won't listen. She then, only heard her own heartbeat against the loud pitter patter of the rain.

And just as she could feel his lips on hers, "Daddy?" Hwayoung called from the back seat, yawning. Sooyoung almost felt her heart sink at 60 kilometers per hour.

Changmin sat up and cleared his throat, "I'm Hwayoung's dad." He looked away awkwardly.

"I...uh...Thanks for the ride." She told him, opening the door and stepped out. She raised her umbrella, forced a smile and bid the little Shim goodbye. The man only looked at her figure walking away. He banged his head on the steering wheel before heaving a sigh and driving away.



"OH.MY.GOD!" Sooyoung squealed as soon a she closed the door behind her. She could almost feel her knees turning to goo. She shouted the same expression over and over again, throwing herself to the couch. She inhaled and then exhaled, took a throw pillow and screamed, "Oh my God! Shim Changmin almost kissed me!" into the fluff ball. Scenes of their "kiss" replayed in her head over and over again. The more she remembered, the more she burst out giggling much like a school girl.  She tsked when she was reminded that her favorite student, Hwayoung, just had to in and ruin the moment. She puckered her lips, ah she would give the child a scolding for ruining the chance she had with the child's father. But she was reminded the way his toned arms tried to expose themselves to her, his savory neck that called for her and those lips that were just waiting to be kissed. He was beautiful. In every little way. And it was such a waste that she didn't see it before. Ah she didn't care, it didn't matter anymore. Because she knew, that in his heart, he was still very much attracted to her. And that was all that mattered.



Teacher Sooyoung commuted her way to school, despite the heavy rains all because of the Kim Jaejoong who didn't answer her text messages and the lack of class suspension notice from the department of education. Because she was still, very much, energized from the events that took place the day before, she didn't care. And as if she was blessed by some miracle, she had managed to arrive to school completely dry, with the exception of her loafers. After a few minutes, a face-masked Yeonhee arrived with damp hair and a sick look in her eyes.

If there was such a day that our dear Teacher Sooyoung saw her bestfriend Teacher Yeonhee looking oh so sickly, it was that day. She was definitely paler than usual, her eyes were watery and clad with dark circles. Her voice, she noticed, was much hoarse than yesterday and her coughs were quite violent. It was that day that she used the phrase, "Thank God its Friday" because she wouldn't have to handle the class all by herself. And she knew that she definitely would not enjoy teaching the whiny Han Min Ki, especially in counting.

Seeing her friend's condition and with only Kibum the only kid in the classroom with them, she decided to ask her. "Yeonhee ah" she called her.

Yeonhee ran her hands through her hair and tied it to a loose bun. "Yes?" She answered weakly, she didn't want to hurt just because of small talk.

"Can you tell me what exactly happened with you and Jaejoong?" She asked, sitting on a chair in front of her.

"I-I..." She bit her lip. "I have a child and Jae said he won't accept it." Sooyoung's eyes widened. Oh how she prayed for a class suspension. Choi Sooyoung smelled great gossip and it doesn't come by every day.

 

 

a/n:

I am really sorry for the delay in updates!

I was meaning to update earlier but I had to help my sister with her thesis

and other stufff happened (I know you guys are tired of this so I'll cut it short)

I do hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Let me know what you think

of the fic so far and my writing style :D

dfanfic: HI NOONAAAAAAA~~

all-nostalgia: do you have classes tomorrow? I'll be dropping by 8D