Mommy Blues

A Day in Teacher Sooyoung's Life

Choi Sooyoung sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Yah! Why do you have to be so stupid?" The tall woman shouted at her reflection. "Aish!" She scratched her head. "You should've listened to Yeonhee first before saying anything!"

And then just as she was going to start complaining about the job she got, Jaejoong, her friend, appeared on her open bedroom door. "Listened to what exactly?"

"What job your girlfriend had for me." Sooyoung muttered.

Jaejoong just stood there, laughing. The woman glared at him and he simply laughed more. "I knew it!" He exclaimed, wiping his eyes. "Just imagining you teaching kids, I couldn't even-" and he broke into another fit of laughter.

"What are you even doing here? Are you here to laugh at my misery or just plain annoy me?" Sooyoung finally snapped at the already red Kim Jaejoong.

Th beautiful man regained his composure and said, "Yeonhee asked me to pick you up before her."

The tall girl sighed, looked at herself in the mirror and ruffled her hair in a rather irritated manner. "I'm doomed." She told her reflection.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and pulled her up, along with her purse, "And you are late." And so, with that, dear Teacher Sooyoung was dragged to school by an entertained Kim Jaejoong, who was later accompanied by an equally amused Lee Yeonhee.



Sooyoung entered the room, not knowing what to do. Yes there were children everywhere, but most were clinging onto their mothers. She gave the mothers in the room a weak smile, as if telling asking them, 'Is hell going to come?' And upon looking into the children's misty eyes, she knew, hell hath come forth once the bell rings.

The bell rang. And it did.

Yeonhee dragged a crying boy away from his mother while Sooyoung was trying to comfort a little girl who was practically shouting for her mother. The other woman locked the door, which earned her more crying toddlers.

"Why did you close the door?" The little girl cried as she ran to the door and tried reaching for the knob but to no avail. "Why? Why? Mommy! I want my Mommy!"

"Mommy! I don't want you to leave me!" A little boy wailed as he jumped around the area near the door in protest. "I promise I'll have my haircut later. Don't leave me Mommy!"

Sooyoung massaged her temples as she tried talking the children to stop crying. She looked at the little girl and motioned her to keep quiet as Yeonhee distracted the other children with songs and nursery rhymes to keep them from crying in sympathy for the three kids. "Why are you doing this huh?" The little girl asked, imitating the tall woman.

"It means keep quiet." She explained in a calm tone.

"Why should I keep quiet?" The little girl sobbed. She noticed the tinge of arrogance n her voice, but she dismissed it. It was, after all, her first day at work.

"So that your Mommy won't leave you." Sooyoung lied. The little girl stopped crying and started to listen to her. "If your Mommy hear you crying, she will leave you here." She wiped the tears of the little girl. "You're a big girl now right?" The little girl nodded and sat down quietly at her chair.

One kid down, one more to go. She cleared , "Han Minki!" she called the attention of the deranged, wailing kid by the door.

But the child did not even hear her and continued crying and begging for his mother. "Mommy! I love you, please don't leave me!" He cried. Sooyoung inhaled and took his arms and dragged him to the nearest chair. The kid tried to get out of his teacher's grasp and cried all the more. "Mommy! Get me out of here! Please! Mommy! They're killing me here!"

"Min Ki keep quiet." The woman gritted through her teeth. "If you don't keep quiet," she paused and was cut off as a mixture of half-digested cereals, milk and maybe even chocolate was hurled into her ivory colored skirt.

 

 

a/n: Oh my I'm really really sorry for taking so long with this update.

With my sister doing her thesis, I can't even sneak writing a chapter on the laptop.

So, thank the class suspension for today's update :D

And I hope you enjoyed!

 

p.s. I know its short :|

p.s.2 I classes are suspended again tomorrow, I might post another chapter ;D