Chocolate Chip Cookies

A Day in Teacher Sooyoung's Life

"Kibum has a huge head." She heard Yeonhee mumble absent-mindedly to herself before taking a bite into those scrumptious looking chocolate chip cookies.

The two sat on a bench, watching the children play while waiting for their parents. Sooyoung continued to watch her eat the sweet delicacy, waiting for the latter to offer her some. She knew Jaejoong baked those round shaped pieces of heaven just for her this morning. Oh how she watched with envy from the back seat as he handed those babies to her friend.

She ought to kidnap Yeonhee one day and ask his recipes for her ransom. A devilish grin appeared on her face. Oh yes, for all those days they never shared their food with her. It was revenge. Her sweet, sweet revenge.

Yeonhee waved her hand in front of her. Absent-mindedly, she answered, "I'm fine."

"Fine, suit yourself." She almost sang, grabbing the last of the Famous Kim Jaejoong's Chocolate Chip Cookies. She broke the cookie into two, giving the other half to one of her students, shoving the other into .

When Sooyoung finally snapped out of her reverie, she noticed the two who were humming happily and the empty box that sat beside her. "You didn't even offer me?" she exclaimed, watching the little boy run off to the now empty slide.

She waved goodbye to mama's boy, Han Minki, then turned to Sooyoung, "You were going with that 'I'm fine' . So I took it as a no." She grinned. "Besides, Seunghwan was asking if he could have some, so we shared."

Oh, Choi Sooyoung was definitely going to launch that plan of hers, someday.



Shim Changmin, now where did she hear that name again? Walking around in circles, the two noticed that there was something wrong. Closing her lesson plan, "What's your problem?"

She snapped her fingers, pointing to Yeonhee, "That Rania hater, the Shim Changmin guy." She exclaimed.

"What's your problem with Changmin?" A curious Jaejoong asked, butting into the conversation as he got himself a bowl of cranberries.

"You know that person?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrows while he nodded, munching on his cranberries.

He offered Yeonhee, to which she complied, taking her seat beside him. "He's a colleague of mine."

"He's also a model?" Jaejoong nodded once more, feeding his girlfriend cranberries. An amused grin gracing his face as Sooyoung slowly sat opposite of them.

"If I am not mistaken, the two of you went to the same high school."

"We did?" Oh the sudden interest, he definitely knew what was going through her mind.

"And well you dumped him."

Yeonhee clapped her hands, "Ha! I told you so!" Now, Sooyoung had her eyebrows knitted together, still not remembering the Shim Changmin she dumped in high school. "He was that tall kid who wore those thick rimmed glasses and always carried encyclopedias to school."

All Choi Sooyoung managed to say was nothing but a bunch of Oh's upon realizing the consequences of her past action.

"And you can't date a student's parent!" Yeonhee teased, giggling along with her boyfriend. Oh dear Sooyoung was definitely disappointed. God she wanted one of those chocolate chip cookies

 

 

a/n: Did anyone watch the live streaming of Protect the Boss?

Can I say that it was just pure Jaegasm? HAHAHA!

And I noticed, everytime I write a chapter, I have a

website for baby names opened. EVERY TIME.

all-nostalgia: sarreh~ promise I'll visit this month :3

Ddooyoung: aww thanks dear~

wotarrmaylen: yes haha we're friends in college

 

p.s. I have another fic going on (sort of) it's Intermodulation.

Do check it out :D