Doctor Feel Good

A Day in Teacher Sooyoung's Life

"Doctor, doctor feel good, come make me feel real good, strap me down into my chair, I've been feelin' real bad" her phone rang. She scurried to find the ringing phone in her purse. Oh how her heartbeat increased, knowing that the parent seated near her heard the song.

She managed to get a hold of her phone and quickly dismissed the text message as she smiled an awkward smile to the man. Being the only people in the office at that time, the man crossed his long legs and turned ever so slightly to her, "Isn't that ringtone quite inappropriate for someone like you?" he told her. Had it come from one of her friends, let's say Kim Jaejoong, she would retort back by saying something against him that he'd have to shut up. But no, this man had a point, and he was a parent, she assumed, of one of the students. Oh the shame.

Take note, this wasn't just any man who had long legs, no it wasn't, it was a very charming young man. Maybe around Jaejoong's age, she guessed. But nonetheless, he was hot and he was her type.

What riled her up even more, more the the sticky feeling than Han Minki's half-disgested breakfast on her clothes, was the fact that the man was right. Hearing such a provocative song in a place such as a school wouldn't be good for the students. She frowned and mentally cursed her fascination with Rania. If she would hear someone say that the group was famous only because they keep on spreading their legs, she would tell them that, "The way the would do it is miraculous, you couldn't even compare without knee pads. So shut the up." In short, Choi Sooyoung was a fan of Rania.

Yeonhee entered the room and handed her friend clothes to change into and motioned her to go elsewhere as she cheerfully greeted the man that goes by the name Mr. Shim.



After getting into a fresh change of clothes, Sooyoung held up her ruined clothes. She sighed. The skirt, which got the most "damage" was brand new. She folded the piece of clothing and placed it in a paper bag, hoping to get the stain completely removed by the time she went home. And that was the time she noticed someone sobbing by the corner. It was a little girl. "Why are you crying?" She asked the little girl but she got no response as the girl continued to cry. The tall woman rubbed her back, hushing her, getting her to stop.

"Where's daddy?" she asked in a small voice. If Sooyoung didn't look at her, she wouldn't have heard the little girl's question.

"What's your name first?" Oh the girl was really beautiful. She had these big, doll-like eyes, tall nose, porcelain skin and natural curls framed her face; its as if she was a doll that came to life. How Sooyoung wished that she'd have a daughter like her.

"Hwayoung" she mumbled.

"Ok Hwayoung, here's what we'll do" she carried the little girl, "We'll go around," she started going in circles and stopped, the little girl laughed, "and find your dad, ok?" The little girl smiled and nodded.



"How could you lose her?" He hissed. Changmin felt his blood pressure rising. The younger woman just lowered her head and apologized once more.

"I'm sure she's just around here." Yeonhee assured the man. "Maybe she's in one of the rooms." She told him.

He massaged his temples and let out an exasperated sigh. This woman was definitely going to be terminated. "So I'll just have to submit the requirements within the month?"

Yeonhee nodded. "Hwayoungie could start tomorrow."

"Thank you Miss Lee." He said, standing up and shaking her hand.

"Its always a pleasure."

Then, there was a knock on the door. Slowly, it opened and, "Daddy!" The tall woman let the little girl down and she ran to her father.

"Haven't I told you not to run off without your nanny?" Changmin lectured the little girl. The faced the woman who had found his daughter, only to find out it was-

"Doctor, doctor feel good, come make me feel real good, strap me down into my chair, I've been feelin' real bad" Oh how she had cursed her love for Rania.

 

n/a:

It was only today that I saw the scans on Intermodulation. What kind of a fan am I? ;A;

all-nostalgia: I literally LOL-ed at the first line of your comment HAHA well, the only

time I can do that is during long tests (like last thursday)

jagbeatrix:  ohai there~ well haha we'll see what my brain comes up with in the next chapters ;D

Thank you guys for reading~