Honeymoon 1: Rude Awakening

Officially Married... Now What? [Sequel to Wedding Jitters]

21 February 2016

"Jagiya?" Baekhyun called from the bathroom, his hair slightly damped from the shower and had a towel wrapped around his torso. When he didn't hear a response from Jasmine, he poked his head out and frowned slightly to see his wife had dozed off on the bed, wearing her tank top pajamas and if he knew any better, her Bambi printed flannel pants as well. 

It was way past midnight on the night of their wedding. Her feet were killing her and down right it should be. Having 11 boys in her life was enough for her to make her dizzy as well as make her feet sore to the core. Not to mention she had one too many glasses of wine throughout the night. 

Baekhyun unfortunately was some big ball of energy that particular night and was the least bit tired. After being friends with Chanyeol the Happy Virus for so many years, his happy vibe has rubbed off him and also his enormous amount of energy. Not to mention that he had been waiting for a very long time to finally do it with his wife. 

Baekhyun was slightly upset with his wife and wanted to let her sleep but the beast inside him told him otherwise. Drying his hair, he slipped into his grey boxer shorts and closed the bathroom door quietly. As his feet padded the carpeted floor of their suite, the wheels in his head began to turn. 

The 25 year old knew very well that he would probably get killed for this but he had needs and he wanted Jasmine right now. Even if she was wearing the most simplest clothes, it seemed to turn him on. He pulled the white duvet covers and slipped inside. While making himself comfortable, he propped on his elbows and watched her. He his lips as he watched his sleeping beauty, her lips slightly parted and her chest rising and falling.

The young gentleman couldn't take it anymore and tuck her hair behind her ear. "Jagiyaaaaa." he sing songed softly into her ear. He chuckled lightly when he watched her face scrunched up in slight annoyance. She mumbled something incoherent and pulled the covers over her. He shook his head and clutched the duvet and pulled it down slightly, revealing her face and her neck.

He thanked the Heavens that she wore her tank top, making it easier for him. He slowly pressed his lips on her exposed back. She shuffled slightly in her sleep, holding onto the duvet when he did so. He smirked and continued his ministrations, giving her open mouth kisses along her back up to her shoulder. 

Baekhyun knew she was awake when he felt her breathing becoming uneven and her shuddering underneath him. He slowly s his arm around her waist, his hand slowly reaching underneath her top. Jasmine tried to push his hand away but he was much stronger than her. He slowly pushed her hair away from her shoulder and continued to give her open kisses on her shoulder, slowly moving up to her neck. He could hear her shudder and she was trying to pull away from him but he held her tighter and kissed her even more. 

"Baek..." her voice was soft and still roused with sleep. "Let me sleep. Tired." she said while moving her head away from his divine lips but he ignored her. When Baekhyun was , there was nothing stopping him. He whined softly when his lips were apart from her back. He kissed her hungrily making her bite her lip, trying to not give him the satisfaction that he has gotten to her. 

She wondered why she married a Taurus: the most stubborn pig on the entire planet who doesn't understand the meaning of no.

"Want." kissing her shoulder. "You." kissing her jaw. "Now." his breath tickling the shell of her ear. Jasmine felt a familiar knot form in her stomach when he did that and she could tell that he was smirking at her even with her eyes close. 

"Not now." she said trying to bury herself deeper into her pillow and duvet, making him chuckle. "Sleepy." she said but the both of them knew now that she was just lying to herself. She was all riled up now and a part of her didn't want him to stop.

"You're a horrible liar, Jazzy boo." his voice was husky and it made her groan in frustration and he kissed her neck. She gasped and opened her eyes when he began to on her sweet spot and her fingers clawed onto the duvet. 

"Baek, stop." she gasped, her breathing becoming laboured and she could tell he was enjoying this. "Stop it. I am sleepy." she said trying to push him off her. She turned around so that she could face him fully and was about to push him away from her but his hands grabbed her wrists and pinned her down. He climbed over her and bucked his hips against hers, making her squirm. 

Before she could say anything else, he connected his lips with hers and kissed her hungrily. 

Whatever sleepiness Jasmine had previously was gone in a blink and she reciprocated. Her fingers ran on his back while his fingers were in her hair. 

"So much for being sleepy." Baekhyun said coyly while kissing along her jaw line, a moan escaping her lips. 

She pulled his flushed body against hers and whispered into his. "You can't just leave me high and dry." she the shell of his ear, his turn to shudder from the contact. "You have to finish what you started." 

He gave a smug look and rested his temple against hers. "Gladly." 

----

"I am telling you, it is a bad idea." Suho whispered. 

"Oh come on, where is your sense of adventure?" Jongdae asked while raising an eyebrow at the mother hen. 

"I left it in Neverland when I decided to grow up." Suho said sarcastically. 

Kyungsoo agreed with Suho "I don't like this. They could still be asleep." 

"They are wasting the whole day away if they continue to sleep!" Chanyeol said, shaking the can of whip cream in his right hand. 

"I don't like this." Sehun whispered. Even now, he still acted like the baby of the group. 

"You can go back to the room if you want, Sehunnie." Jongin said.

"Man up, Sehun." Jongdae said patting his back. 

"Jasmine is going to kill you lot." Suho warned. 

"If you're going to nag us, why the hell are you even here?" Jongdae asked annoyed.

Suho raised his hands in surrender. "Don't say I didn't warn you." 

The little group were outside the newly weds' suite. They had a few cans of whip cream while the other had a camera to take the whole thing. It was 10am and the group had decided to do a wake up call to their favourite lovebirds. 

Chanyeol took out the keycard while telling them to keep quiet with his finger on his lips. His eyes were filled with mirth as he swiped the card, the green light blinking initiating that the door was unlocked. Quietly, the group of 6 walked into the room all huddled together as if they entered a haunted house. 

The suite was separated into two; the living room area together with a kitchenette and a door separating that area with their bedroom. The brown wooden sliding door was closed and they knew that they weren't awake. They were so into their plan that they didn't realize that there were some discarded clothing and undergarments strewn all over the floor. 

It was Jongdae who opened the door as quietly as he could and he was greeted with absolute darkness. He could hear the faint snoring coming from Baekhyun. Since it was so dark, they couldn't see what position they were in. 

With hand signals, Sehun and Kyungsoo were the ones who would draw the curtain open while Jongdae and Chanyeol would spray the whip cream all over. Jongin would be the cameraman. Suho, on the other hand remained standing outside of their room, feeling slightly uneasy. 

Jongdae went over to what he thinks is Baekhyun's side while Chanyeol was at Jasmine's side. 

"On the count of three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

When the curtains were drawn, the colour drained from the pranksters' faces. They were as pale as the sheets. 

They didn't take into account that the newlyweds would be 

Sehun was the one that screamed first and started covering his eyes which then woke the newlyweds. Suho and Jongin immediately retreated and ran out of the room not wanting to face Baekhyun's wrath. Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Jongdae were frozen and were as red as tomatoes when they saw Jasmine's form.

When Jasmine woke up, she screamed in fright. Jasmine was horrified and also angry with the boys and tried the best as she could to cover herself up. Baekhyun, on the other hand, immediately wore his boxers and chased the remaining boys out of their suite, shouting along the lines that he would behead all of them for not only wanting to prank them but also because they saw his wife . 

Once they were out, the both of them knew that they had to set some ground rules for the group to avoid something like this from happening again and they were going to start by changing the lock in their apartment. 

 

 

----

A/N: Hello Hello :D So the first chapter is up! Hope you guys enjoy this and do leave your comments and subscribe :D xx