"IT'S A BALLOON!!!"

Her Secret Affairs, Kim Ni Seol (romendy)

Minwoo and I walked outside into the family's garden as he showed me various types of plants and ponds they have. "Minwoo..." I said softly as he turned to look at me. "What?" he asked as I looked at him with large eyes.



"Why are you doing all of this? For what reason?" I asked him softly. He sighed knowing he couldn't change this topic. He led me over to a table and we sat. "I'll tell you just don't interrupt!" He said as I nodded, knowing fully well what I am capable of.



"Ok... My umma had arranged a marriage for me because of my lack of girlfriends. Unlike my elder brother, Woo Hyuk." said Minwoo as he snorted at just the thought of his elder brother.



"Just a couple of days ago I met my fiance. She was a total pinkberry, if you know what I mean. My mother had told me once that if I married then this arranged marriage would be no more. Then the day when you tried to do suicide, I decided that I would take you as my fake bride, just to get the pinkberry off my back. But when I told my mother that I had a girl that I was going to marry already, the arranged marriage couldn't be canceled so it was given to my elder brother. There was no way he could get out of it like I could. Woo Hyuk had hated the girl like I had... but he couldn't get out of the arranged marriage. His fiance clings to him like a leech and I know he hates it." said Minwoo smirking.



"Woo Hyuk..." I said feeling A BIT sorry for him. I wonder if his fiance is the girl at the dance... "Will I be able to see the fiance?" I asked suddenly as Minwoo looked at me. "Yea... She's coming here today to talk about the marriage and mini cooper." said Minwoo.



The sound of a loud car horn went off as Minwoo grabbed a hold of my arm. "She's here." said Minwoo as he pulled me around the house to the front. We stopped when I noticed a girl standing by the gate.



"Is that her?" I asked pointing at the girl. The girl turned and looked in the house. OMG! IT'S THE GIRL AT THE DANCE!!!!!! "NO!" He said sadly as my eyebrows knitted in confusion. "What? But..." I said.



This doesn't make any sense! "That's the fiance!" Minwoo said pointing out another girl walking in the gates her long BLONDE hair coming into view. OMG SHE'S A BLONDE! "She's a Korean right???" I asked confused.



"Yea. Her hair's dyed." said Minwoo as he led me into the house. "What was up with you and the girl that I had pointed out?" I asked him looking at his sad face. What's wrong with him??? Is there something that I should know about???



"Shut up and stay out of my business!" said Minwoo as he walked away from me leaving me there confused. "Minwoo..." I whispered silently as I looked down. Minwoo walked up the stairs without even turning to look at me.



THERE MUST BE SOMETHING BETWEEN HIM AND THAT GIRL!!! THERE MUST BE! I turned when I saw the Blonde haired Korean girl walking with Woo Hyuk. I didn't want to stay at the scene so I started to walk up the same stairs Minwoo was walking up a moment ago.



"You girl... stop right there." said a pinkberryy tone behind me. I didn't stop for her, what did she think she was? A princess? I continued up the stairs not even bothering to hear her other commands towards me. What a total pinkberry!



I turned into the hallway and started to look for the room that Minwoo and I resided in. The more I looked the more confused I became, why did every door look so much alike??? 15 minutes of searching and it seems the door is never going to be found .



"Eh? Sweety? Is that you?" asked Minwoo's umma as she came up to me. "Um...Umma..." I said quite awkwardly again. "I was looking for Minwoo but he wasn't in the room, since you're here... I wanted to give you this!" said Minwoo's umma as she gave me a cheshire grin.



I looked at her before smiling confused. Umma pulled out my hands and placed a plastic wrapper in my hand. I looked at it and then at her. "Umma?" I asked as I picked up the plastic wrapper.



"Is it a tampon or something???" I asked quite confused at the item. Umma laughed out her face turning hilariously red. "HELL NO! It's for personal uses sweety. Give this to Minwoo for me! Ask him what it is if you want!" said Umma as she walked down the hallway laughing her crazy laugh.



I stood there with the plastic wrapper in my hand looking around to see if there was a camera out there. Just in case this was one of those crazy TV shows where the main character didn't know what the hell was going on.



Seeing no camera's in sight I continued to walk down the hall. I suddenly remembered. "UMMA!" I screamed as I ran after Umma and finally catching up to her I took deep in breaths. "Yes?" she asked at me her face still red from so much laughing.



"Um... I'm kinda lost... I can't seem to find my room." I said laughing nervously while scratching the back of my head to show my point. "I see... it's to the left... 2 rooms down! You see it?" she asked me. I nodded my head and smiled at her graciously. She smiled back before grinning staring at the item in my hand.



I turned around awkwardly and started to go towards the room she had pointed out. "Sweety! If the both of you find the item very useful just come ask me for more, I HAVE A BOX OF THEM JUST FOR YOU TWO!" said Umma as she giggled like a little kid that was just given candy.



I nodded my head and scratched it again before opening the door to see Minwoo laying on the bed asleep. I turned around to look at Umma. I walked back out the room and ran up to umma again.



"Umma! Minwoo's in the room, how come you said he wasn't in there?" I asked confused as umma just laughed and walked down the hall like a lady who was on crack. "Oooookkkkk." I said to myself as I walked into the room again and closed the door behind me with a slam(Dang these doors are loud!).



I turned around to see Minwoo in an upright position looking at me with bored eyes. His eyes wandered down until it reached the plastic wrapper on my hand. His eyebrows raised as he tried to contain his fit of laughter.



"Minwoo... Umma wanted me to give this to you... she said if I wanted I could ask you what it was... so what is it? IS IT A POPSICLE???" I asked him quite stupidly as he laughed at me. "You really want me to tell you???" he asked me as I nodded my head repeatedly showing my point.



He stood up walking over to me and taking the object from my hands, I had happily handed it to him too . He smirked at me as he took the unknown item out of the wrapper shocking me. "OMG! THAT THING! I'VE SEEN IT BEFORE!" I screeched at him as I grabbed it away from him.



"IT'S A BALLOON!!!" I screeched as his mouth opened widely. "That's right! It's a balloon! When you blow on it, it will expand largely!" he said. "Really???" I said at him as I held it to my mouth. I started to blow on it as Minwoo looked at me quite amazed.



After about 15 minutes of messing around with the thing Minwoo went over to my corner and pulled the supposed "balloon" away from me. "When I said it was a balloon that was a total lie. But you being the idiot you are totally believed me. I'm going to tell you what it is, but it can only be explained in movement." he said to me as I sat there letting my hands hang at my side.



"WAIT!!! LET ME GO CALL YOUR UMMA! She probably wants to know what it is too!" I said as I ran over to the door. "Are you really that retarded?" said Minwoo causing me to stop in my tracks. I turned to look at him with a confused look on my face. Minwoo sighed softly as he reached out holding onto my wrist.



"This was all a trick my Umma was just pulling your strings, you retard." said Minwoo silently. "Since she went through all that trouble, why don't we fullfill her wish?" He asked me as he hovered over me.



My eyebrows knitted in confusion as I stood there staring at him quite dumbfounded. "You mean she wanted me to blow on this balloon? If so she could have just said it earlier..." I said as I scratched my head.



Is it just me or am I scratching my head more then neccesary these days? If I didn't know, I'd think I have lice! Which I know I don't, do I?! Maybe's it's just the stupidity...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comments anyone? Please silent readers, comment and let your voice be heard! =D

(C) Copyrighted by FairyWater 2012. All Rights Reserved.