Marrying WooHyuk's Brother

Her Secret Affairs, Kim Ni Seol (romendy)

Chapter 2

 

Next Morning



"Will you Lee Minwoo take Kim Ni Seol as your wife?" asked the guy standing in the front of me. "I do." said Minwoo. "Will yo..." said the minister guy. "Yea..yea.. I do." I said interrupting him.



The people in the back gasped. "Ahem, ok then you may kiss the bride!" said the minister guy. "Hell NO! This wedding is now over you may all go home!" I said in a pinkberryy tone, another gasp came from the back.



Minwoo glared at me angrily and I seemingly stopped myself, completely shocked. "Minwoo, whose your lucky wife?" said a voice that I recognized oh so much. I turned around looking at the person.



LEE WOOHYUK!!! "I would like you to meet Kim Ni Seol and this is my brother Lee Woohyuk." Minwoo said taking a hold of my hand. Woohyuk looked at me somewhat shocked but not much.



"Nice to meet you." I said smiling innocently, I've decided, I'm going to marry this Minwoo person and make Woohyuk regret ever messing with me. What had happened to the innocent theme of "I will not ruin his life, for I love him"? Well like...



TO HELL WITH IT. Woohyuk looked at me dazed before he shook my hand and smiled back. I grabbed onto Minwoo's hand and looked at his face in a loving way. Woohyuk looked away.



The more I think about it the more this had turned out to be like those dramas that I watched 24/7. Minwoo was looking at me with a confused look. "Well I should be going, my FIANCE is waiting for me." said Woohyuk emphasizing the word fiance.



I just smiled and stared at Minwoo, not even paying attention to Woohyuks statement. The more I stared at Minwoo the more he became hot er smexy was more like it. I think I'm gonna puke if I stare any harder.



The next thing I knew, Minwoo flicked my forehead. What a jerk! I think the spot that he flicked is now red. I'm going to kill him when everyone leaves! WHAT AN ! THIS FREAKING HURTS! I smiled at the people behind us.



After hours and hours of drinking glasses of soda with elder woman who looks at me with freakish looks I finally left the scene. Drinking wine was necessary but I made it so it wasn't. Finally the wedding had ended, and Minwoo and I had moved into our room.



I sat on the bed massaging my aching foot, it was hurting so so so bad. I hope Minwoo dies tonight! Er... not THAT way! STOP THINKING SO ERTEDLY! I looked at Minwoo as he layed on the bed his hand resting on his forehead, to think that he was so confident and all that crap.



Ends up he's just like me, retarded, keke. Now to think about it, Minwoo ain't so bad himself, arrogant but hot, that's what I like in a man. I just kept on staring at him and going into deep thought that I didn't notice he noticed me looking at him.



To think about it, I'm pretty dumb for a black head, and I thought only blondes were dumb. "Hey... take off your shirt!" said Minwoo looking at me. I stared at him. What the john tesh is he talking about??? "WTF are you talking about???" I literally screamed hugging myself.



"Take off your shirt... don't make me repeat myself again." he said pulling himself up in an upright position. "WHY?!?" I screamed horrified. "What are you retarded? Take off your outside shirt! So when the maid comes in the morning she won't get john teshing suspicious. If you think I'm going to touch an ugly twig like you than think again." said Minwoo as he smirked knowing what I was thinking at the moment.



My face blushed crimson as I glared at him in an attempt to extinquish the burning feelings on my face. "Hurry up... I'm going to go take a bath." said Minwoo as he sat up kicking his shoes off and walking over to the bathroom that seemed a mile away.



This room is john teshing huge! Compared to what MY room looked like. Does his mother think that he's going to take up all this room just to do "whatever" with his wife??? *blushes*. I heard the sound of water starting to run before a splash, Minwoo probably went into the tub...



My face started to burn red again as I pulled the jacket off of me and fell backwards onto the bed. Damn Minwoo... Why the john tesh did he have to look so SMEXY??? I blame it all on his mother!!! I sighed before kicking the shoes that were on the floor far away from me.



My hands combed through my hair as I pulled myself up so my head was laying on the pillow. What was I thinking when I said I wanted revenge??? Look what I got myself in... arg! I ruffled my hair angrily as I sat up.



I punched the pillow in anger as I sighed loudly. "You really want me don't you?" said Minwoo as he stepped out of the shower his hair still wet from the back. I saw steam come out from the bathroom door and layed back down.



"N..no!" I stuttered embarrassingly as he smirked at my stutter. "Right..." he said still smirking. I closed my eyes and to the other side so my face was on the pillow. I heard Minwoo's loud footsteps come towards the bed as I started to panic because of my erted thoughts =_=.



"Yah!" I screeched as I felt Minwoo plunge onto the bed. I sat up abruptly my face red as hell! Minwoo looked at me. "What now?" he said as he spread his arms. I stared at him speechless. Why is he on the bed wearing only pants???



"MY EYES!" I said as I slammed my hands over my eyes in an attempt to get rid of him on the bed without a shirt... OMG LOOK AT THOSE MUSCLES!!!! I turned around trying to stop myself from embarrassing myself any further.



"You are retarded..." said Minwoo into my ear before his arms wounded tightly around my waist. "M'Lord... I bring wi..." said the maid as she stared. The maid quickly looked down as I saw her blush deeply.



"I bring wine... like you requested m'lord..." said the maid as she shook embarrassed at interrupting. "Good... put it there on the table..." said Minwoo lazily as he pulled away from me. Why do I feel so disappointed??? ARG! I'm so erted!



"I'm sorry M'Lord..." said the maid as she finished putting the wine of the table before bowing. "Just leave!" growled Minwoo as the maid turned and ran out the door. Minwoo turned to look at me as I looked down quickly my cheeks turning red again.



Damn him to HELL!!! "Let me finish what I was going to do." he said as he crawled over to me. I stood up hurriedly and ran over to the corner of the room. Smart of me... doesn't it seem like I'm literally trapping myself??? BECAUSE I AM!



"Yah! Don't come any closer!!!" I screeched.  Minwoo chuckled evilly and got off the bed heading for my direction...
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi ya'll!  I'm back to post another chapter for this story!
I know I haven't been updating my stories and I'm truly sorry!  Sorry my subscribers!
I currently am out of juice and is having a writer's block.  T_T
Please forgive me and read this instead.  :)
Comments comments! Thanks everyone!
I would love to show the author (FairyWater) that there is still people who loves her story and wants her to keep updating.
So please comment!  Thanks! :)
 
(C) Copyrighted by FairyWater 2011. All Rights Reserved.