Awkward Family Moments

Her Secret Affairs, Kim Ni Seol (romendy)

Chapter 3

Continuing NOW...



"YAY!!!" I said, how did yah turn into yay??? Minwoo stared at me weirdly before advancing towards me. "I MEAN YAH! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" I screamed as his hand gripped onto my wrist pulling me over to the bed.



"YAH STOP!" I screeched again as he threw me onto the bed. He crawled onto the bed and kissed me on the cheek before looking at me. The door flew open as I saw Woo Hyuk standing at the door staring at us with a shocked expression on his face.



Minwoo looked up at Woo Hyuk and smirked. "What do you want?" asked Minwoo as he tilted his head looking at Woo Hyuk adjacently. "I can hear your wife's scream from all the way down the hall... Can you guys be a little more quieter???" asked Woo Hyuk as he turned his head not wanting to look at us.



Minwoo was practically on me making us look as if we WERE doing SOMETHING! My face blushed red again. "No! Deal with it. Get out!" said Minwoo as he pointed at the door. Woo Hyuk growled before walking out of the room slamming the door shut.



Minwoo looked at me as I stared at the place Woo Hyuk was at a minute ago. "Stop looking. He's gone." said Minwoo as he sat back up combing his hair with his hands. I glared at Minwoo as he looked at me.



"Don't think that what I was doing a moment ago was because I wanted you and mini cooper. Because it wasn't. That was just an act." said Minwoo staring at me deeply. "Why?" I asked softly. "I know my brother the best... He didn't believe that our marriage was for reals, if you know what I mean." said Minwoo as he layed onto the bed. I still sat there looking at his tired face. I just can't understand Minwoo, seriously I can't T_T...



Why was he doing all this??? "Minwoo... why are you doing all this?" I asked his silently. I looked up to see that he had fallen asleep already. =_=. How'd he fall asleep so fast ?!? I pulled myself up off of the bed and sat on the cold marble floor.



I quickly walked over to the closet and found an extra futon, cover, and pillow. Minwoo wouldn't want to see my face when he woke up... I placed the futon on the floor before laying on it. I layed there for a bit before my eyes felt heavy and I closed my eyes completely.



Author's pov

~~~~~~~~~



Dawn quickly came as Minwoo's figure stirred and his eyes opened. Minwoo sat up looking at Seol's sleeping figure on the floor. Minwoo sighed before sitting up and walking over to the place Seol slept.



"You are such a retard. Don't you feel cold down here?" He asked softly as he picked her up in his arms and layed her onto the bed. Minwoo picked up the futon and carefully folded it and the cover before placing it back into the closet.



He pulled the pillow up and stuffed it into the closet carefully. Minwoo walked lazily over to the bed and layed down his hands wrapping around Seol's waist lightly pulling her towards him in an embrace.



Back to Kim Ni Seol's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I felt so warm... Did someone turn on the heater? I felt so safe, warm, and comfortable. Am I in heaven? My eyes fluttered as I opened my eyes and came face to face with Lee Minwoo.



"Ya..." I screeched as Minwoo's hand clamped over my mouth. "Shut up the maids coming." said Minwoo as he scooted even closer to me. TALK ABOUT PERSONAL SPACE! It doesn't look like I have any!!!



I heard the door open slightly as footsteps entered the silent room. "Master... M'am... The Lady of the house has called a family breakfast..." said the maid. It was the maid from yesterday. Minwoo's eyes opened just as mine.



"She didn't get enough sleep yesterday night... What time?" said Minwoo looking at the maid. The maid quickly blushed crimson and looked down. "An hour later Master." said the maid with her head lowered and her face red still.



"I see... you may leave. We shall be out soon." said Minwoo yawning lightly. The maid rushed out of the room hurriedly her face still flaming. My face was the same colors as hers... HOW CAN HE SAY THAT???????



Minwoo wrapped his arms around my waist again hugging me close as I blushed. He finally opened his eyes and unwounded his arms and stood up walking into the restroom, leaving me there to blush wildly. Minwoo is such an ...



But his smile is so smexy!!! Aishi!!! Minutes later Minwoo walked out of the restroom and started to look for his clothing. "Your turn." he said as I stood up from the bed and walked into the restroom.



I looking through the little cabinet and found a toothbrush for myself. I quickly brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I opened the restroom door and looked out. OMG! Minwoo was standing there facing me ping his pants!



I turned around slamming the bathroom door with a slam. My face began to turn red again. At least he was wearing something under his pants! I placed my hands against my heart and hit it softly in an attempt to calm it.



I waited until I know he was finished before pulling the door open and glared at Minwoo. "YAH! HOW COULD YOU JUST CHANGE THERE!!!" I screeched, as he stared at me with his eyebrows raised. "Why can't I? It's my house and you're my wife." he said throwing a Hanbok at me.



"Wear that." he said as he fell back onto the bed closing his eyes. I walked back into the restroom and quickly changed into the hanbok. "Yah... I'm finished." I said poking Minwoo on the side. Minwoo's hand gripped onto my hand and pulled me down onto the bed.



"We still have 32 minutes left. I wanna do this." he said kissing me on the cheek as I gasped and pushed him out of the way. "It's...It's better to be there early than late!" I stuttered and sat up.



"You're such a party pooper." he said standing up and kissing me on the other cheek and grabbed onto my hand pulling me out of the room with him. Minwoo and I walked into the dining room slowly as I looked around curiously.



Minwoo pulled my chair out for me as I sat down looking at the empty room. "You're the one who wanted to come early." he said to me as I pouted. "Shut up." I said as I kicked him in the leg. He glared at me as he bended down his head going under the table.



"Ahem... Minwoo I suggest you and your wife should do this somewhere else." said a woman dressed in a fine long hanbok taking a seat. I stared at her speechless not understanding what she had meant.



Minwoo pulled his head up as he looked at the woman. "Good morning umma." he said as he grabbed my hand softly. I bowed my head at her as I looked down. "Since you two are here early... I wanted to talk about some things..." said Minwoo's umma.



"Your appa and I have been hearing a lot of noises yesterday night to be exact... I'm sure that... I... *sigh* Minwoo your little cousins have been asking about the screams and noises that were coming out of your room that had woken them up... Next time you two... Next time don't be too loud. Since we are having this talk I wanted to say... I want you two to have more than 20 kids for me to hold!" said Minwoo's umma as she laughed freely as I stared at her quite shocked.



"Twen...Twenty???" I said softly still in shock. "Yes sweety... You're so skinny when the food comes you shall have to eat more! Maid! Bring in the food!!!" said Minwoo's umma nicely. Many maids came in bringing a lot of dishes with them.



"Put the kimchi and kimbap by my daughter-in-law... bring more food!" ordered Minwoo's mother. "There's no need to bring so much food M'am!" I said stopping the maids movement. Minwoo sat besides me quietly.



"YES THERE IS! CALL ME BY UMMA!" said Minwoo's mother quite happily. "Yes.. Umma..." I said awkwardly. "Eat!" she ordered. She picked up the chopsticks as Minwoo and I did the same.



"Where's Woo Hyuk?" asked Minwoo getting some kimbap. "He said he wasn't feeling any well. Your appa is away for another contract." said Umma eating freely. 10 minutes later. I finished eating and so did Minwoo as we stood up leaving the table. I bowed to Minwoo's umma to show respect before walking out with Minwoo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter update! :)
Comments everyone! Please, no silent readers! :)
 
(C) Copyrighted 2011  by FairyWater.  All Rights Reserved.