Chapter 1: Suicide at the Bridge

Her Secret Affairs, Kim Ni Seol (romendy)

I watched as HE walked closer his handsome face coming into view, he had a perfect smile that could melt any ice princess' heart. He walked closer to me his eyes seemingly looking at me in the eye.

I've known him since forever and I've loved him since forever, but he never noticed me before, I think he finally has taken notice. He bowed before me his hand extended in a courteous way.

We were at the dance, is he asking ME to dance with HIM? My hands were about to extend when I watched as another pair of hands gladly held his. I saw the girl, she was pretty, beyond pretty the least, and she had to stand behind me >_<.

They walked calmly out onto the dance floor, holding onto each other as if one would disappear before the other. The light shined on them, they danced eyes staring into each others.

How foolish could I have been, thinking that he was staring at me, and he was asking me to dance with him in his simple gesture. To think that he was interested in me was the most desparate thing ever.

The smile on my face loosened. I felt tears well up, I looked up trying to stop the tears. My hands clasped together. The two danced smiles of happiness pasted on their face, dancing the moment away afraid that the time might slip and that moment would end.

I couldn't stop the tears, I felt one come down from my eyes. No one can see me right now, the embarrassment that I held, so much that it was too painful. I picked up the dress that I wore and ran out the door, tears falling freely.

It was no use trying to stop them, because no matter how hard I tried they fell anyways. Why was it so painful? WHY!?! I knew that I was going to be hurt going here today, why did I hold so much hope? In the end it was a waste of it, a waste of my pitiful hope of him coming to me and asking me to dance with him.

The least he could do was... look at me... I never knew it would hurt so much, to the point that my tears won't stop, they kept falling. My hands held onto the rail of the bridge I stood on. I've loved him, he USED to love me too. That's what I thought, I loved him far more than he ever loved me, if he ever did.

He tricked me, tricked me into loving him. He promised he'd love me forever and ever. But in the end he left me for another woman, what did she have that I didn't, is it beauty I lack? If that was it, he should of said so, instead of leading me on for so long.

The only reason I had came here tonight was because I THOUGHT that he still had SOME love for me. I thought that if I tried hard enough tonight he would come back to me, but I guess it's not I who he truly wanted, but it's her.

My hands d harder onto the rail line of the bridge. I hate myself for believing his untruthful lies, and yet I still believed them. Burn them I must, for a empty body is all that is left. The wind has blown away the heart that he broke, and the soul that he stole.

The wind blew at my hair raising it from my head. Even the wind felt sorry for me, what now? Rain? The moment I said rain, drops of wetness fell onto my cheeks. My head raised my eyes stared at the sky. Tears ran vividly down my cheeks. I can't help but feel pitiful, no anger can form, I'd rather be angry than this way. It hurts so much.

I stood there, letting the rain soak onto my outfit, my gown wet by now. I looked at the trees, they swayed, it's tree branches swaying in my direction. "I DON'T NEED PITY!" I screamed my own voice hoarse with the salty tears that fell, and the pain that enhanced me from speaking.

I breathed out, hearing the sound of the wind, the trees, my breathing, and the sound of the rain hitting against various objects. I folded my arms and bowed my head. Everything pitied me, yet I didn't need the pity.

I unfolded my arms and raised them up, so that I felt the rain on both my arms. Somehow I just want to feel the rain, to me the rain was sad and mournful, just the way I am feeling. But mixed among those feelings were regret along with hatred.

I wanted revenge but, I didn't want to ruin his relationship, I could care less about them. To me, he is nothing now, gone because the wind had carried all of the essence of him away from me. My hands caressed the bridge's rail. I hated him, but yet revenge was not what I seek, neither was death.

I wanted him to regret leaving me, regret ever lying to me, but most of all picking her instead of me. But I couldn't, I didn't want to ruin everything for him, because I was still in love with him. I watched as water smashed against the bridge I was on, the feelings of turmoil rained on me.

I turned around hurriedly afraid the water might reach me. As I turned around I lost balance because of the slippery bridge. I fell backwards and I felt as my head slammed against the rail line. "STOP!!!" someone screamed to me before I felt myself fall into the water with a huge splash and I fell unconscious.

My hands twitched slightly as I opened my eyes staring at the awkward place I was in. It was dark for some reason, am I in hell? I sat up abruptly causing pain to wash over me. I d my head the pain seemed to be coming from there.

"You're finally awake eh?" asked a voice. My head snapped up, I'm just glad I didn't get whiplashed. I looked at him my eyes wandering over his body. I feel like I'm stripping him or something. erted me =_=.

He looked at me staring the same way I was staring at him. "Stop staring." he said, his voice was deep, y, oh yeah did I forget hot? I feel woosy mommy hold me. I looked down holding my hand to my chest.

"I didn't mean to stop looking at me, just stop staring the way you are..." he said sighing to the point I could hear. I looked up at him, in a starry way. I think I've been blinded by his presence. His handsome presence to be correct.

"You're wondering why you're here right?" he asked me his hands picking up a wine glass. I stared at him speechless. Why does he remind me so much of HIM? Lee Woohyuk, that's who HIM is, the one who had lied to me, and betrayed me.

I fixed my gaze onto the wine glass in his hand. He held it up raising it over his head. "You see this wine glass? It's what you are for the time being." he said smirking at me. I raised my eyebrow at him. What's he saying?

I watched as he raised the glass wine higher before he let it drop onto the floor, smashing into millions of tiny little pieces. I looked at him confused. He looked at me with his sharp eyes.

I heard the door open and a old woman walked in, her hands holding a cleanup pan. She lowered herself before his feet and cleaned up the broken glass. His eyes darted towards the old woman, telling her to leave. I frowned, how can he be so cruel to this old woman? I stood up.

His eyes immediately darted towards me. "Sit down." he said in a commanding tone. "No." I said in a defiant tone. He stood up his eyebrows raised at my response. "Say that again." he said calmly.

I looked into his eyes, and immediately sanked down onto the bed. "Good girl." he said as he patted me on the head. How did he get so close to me? I didn't look up, I just looked at the floor and my shoes.

"Look up slave." he said. I looked up immediately, confused AGAIN. "Slave? What?" I asked confused to the nearest 100th time. "I saved you from doing suicide, your life belongs to me, yada yada yada. Like in the drama's." he said with a least interest. "What?" I asked again still confused.

"Don't tell me you don't know what a drama is." he said sighing. "I know what it is, but you GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I said. I'm slow for starters, it takes me more than an hour to get a joke that my sister says, so you know, I go with the "whatever floats your boat" theme. "In fact I'm not." he said with a serious expression on his face. "haha. You're really funny!" I laughed nervously.

He looked at me with his dead pan expression. I think I'm caught in something right now. Crap. "You saved me, it doesn't mean I belong to you!" I said outrageously mad for some reason, this guy makes me pissed.

"You wanted to die, since I saved you, it would be considered as you were born again and you are my slave, understand slave? From now on, you will refer to me as master and you don't interrupt neither speak so freely infront of me and..." he said, I looked at him stoopified.

"WHAT?!?" I literally screamed angered by his demands. He smacked my head, I flinched in pain. "OW! How can you hurt me! I SUE YOU, YOU HARASSER!" I said angrily as I d my head. He looked at me. "Did I not just say don't interrupt me when I am talking?" he asked.

"Yea.." I said considerably. "Then when I say don't inter..." he said. "But I really need to go to the restroom... can you show me where it is?" I said smirking as I interrupted him again. He looked at me with a grim expression.

"...and I thought getting a slave was going to be tones of fun, instead I get a slow retard who interrupts me every..." he said. "Can you show me now?" I said getting all antsy pantsy.

He sighed heavily as his eyebrows shook. "You've interrupted more times than needed, and for your punishment, no restroom for a month. Do it here if you have to go so bad." he said cruelly. HOW COULD HE SAY THAT?!?

"I have priorities, and going to the restroom in this place with you here is not going to cut it. I NEED TO GO BAD!" I screamed anxiously panicking. "No using the facilities in 2 months." he said his hands clamping onto his ear.

"WTH!?!" I whispered. "If you don't let me go to the restroom, then I'll do it in your mouth!" I said without thinking that one over. "Go ahead!" he said leaning his face towards me with a smirk daring me to do so.

I looked at him mouth wide open with shock, to think he would let me do that... I sneered at him before pushing my hand in an attempt to get some space. The next thing I knew I pushed him out of his chair and ran out of the room hands flailing like a mad woman.

I'm adorable some people say, but others just think that I'm plain pinkberryy. Take my sister for instance, I've been horribly mean to her in the past, and I mean in the past, the present, and the future.

The thing was when I ran out of the room, I was lost, plain lost. I walked back to the room I was in a moment ago with a slouching back. "Thought so." he said smirking at me. "The thing is, I don't want you to be my slave at all, I want you to be my replacement wife. You see, I want you to be my fake wife until the time needs be for the end of my contract with a huge company." he said looking at me smirking still.

"Do I get paid?" I asked looking at him with huge eyes. "Yea. 10 dollars an hour." he said. "WHAT?!? That's like the same wage as the National Beef place! I've read fanfics that say that the guy pays like 100,000 or something like that!" I said gawking at him.

"Take it or leave it!" he said. "I'll give you tip if you act good!" he said patting my head, like the dog I was. I glared at him before nodding. "The marriage is already ready, get ready tomorrows the day." he said standing up and walking out of the room.

When he said fake wife, he means the one where he takes the floor and I take the bed right? I don't have to sleep with the guy do I???? "Yes you do!" he said popping his head into the room before closing the door completely. WHAT?!?! He can't read minds can he???

===============================

Comments please and thank you.

I will post the next chapter tomorrowm.

So please comment to let me know there are readers reading this story in order for me to post more of it.� ^_^