Come in~

I Fell In Love With a Jerk ||

"OPPA!! I'm home!!" Tiffany yelled as she roomed around the house with the bags in her hands. "Did he and umma go out?" Tiffany asked herself. Out the window Ms.Kim was garderning. "Never mind, umma's right there." Tiffany pouted as she left her bags on the table and out to the backyard. "UMMA~" Tiffany hugged Ms.Kim. "Ah~ Hyunah~" Ms.Kim rocked her back and forth. "Where's Suho?" Tiffany asked. 

"He went out with his friends." Ms.Kim answer. "Which friends?" Tiffany asked. "Molla. He has to many. There's like 11 of them."  Ms.Kim answered. "Then I'll just call Suho~" Tiffany said. 

Tiffany went back in the house unpacking the stuff she bought. It was so organized. It was A to Z. "Carrots, colontro..Oppa! Eodiso?" Tiffany said as Suho picked up his phone. "With my friends." Suho told her. "Who, and, who?" Tiffany asked. "I mean, invite them to dinner!" 

"Your cooking tonight? It's always me who does it." Suho joked. "Whatever. But invite them if they can come~" Tiffany reminded. "Ne~ Umma-ni~" Suho answered. 

"Ah~ Jinjang." Tiffany laughed. 

-

Tiffany took the clear tray out of the oven. She placed it on the table. Tiffany transfered the jaecha. "Woah, american food and korean." Ms.Kim amused the smell. "Ne, lasagna and jaecha." Tiffany explained. "Umm, looks good." Ms.Kim complimented as she took her glove out and wahsed her hand. *Ding Dong* 

"Must be Suho and his friends." Tiffany said wiping her hands cleaned at the end of her apron. "Coming~" 

Tiffany opened the door. "Surprise~" Suho chuckled. "Late." Tiffany stricley said. "I told you not to go later than past 8."

"Suho~ah is she your wife?" The baby face man asked. "No." Suho looked at Luhan. Tiffany blushed. "Come in." Tiffany bowed stepping away from the croweded area. 

---

For who doesn't know what jaecha looks like and also lasagna.

Jaecha                                                                             Lasagna

l.jpg                                             32427.jpg