Can you...?

I Fell In Love With a Jerk ||

They arrived after half an hour ride. Many people eyed the couple. Chanyeol pulled the door for Hana. "Thank you." Hana bowed as she took the firsst step in. Chanyeol followed from behind. "Sorry, but did you two resevered?" The lady at the counter stood up. "Yes, actaully we're VVIP." Chanyeol said as he showed her a card.

"Sorry, Mr.Park and Mrs.Park. This way please. Hana blushed by being called Mrs.Park when she's a Kim. They were to sit in a private room, with no one. 

Chanyeol pulled the chair for Hana. "Thanks~" Hana pouted. Chanyeol rushed to his chair. The waiter gaved Chanyeol and Hana their menue. One for Hana and one for Chanyeol. 

"May, I get a medium raw steak with mash potato? Also a Cherry tomato salad." Chanyeol ordered. 

"I'll get the same." Hana replied as she settles the menue down. "How about your desert and drink?" The waiter asked as he still wrote down their order. "Can we get whine and for dersert..please give us the special. 

"Whine..?" Hana mubble. The waiter quickly goes back to the back. "Are you okay with whine?" Chanyeol ask. "Yeah, but it's just a dinner. That's all." Hana mursed. "It's fine. My friend Kai owns this restraunt." Chanyeol exclaimed. 

Hana nod understanding.

The food arrived as it started to be awarkward. They finish and Hana was sent back home. 

-

"Suho, is my powerpoint finish?" Kris mubble to Suho. "Stop freaking out, dude." Suho laughed. "It's not your first." 

"But's it's with Blue Island." Kris muttered looking for something on Suho's desk. "Yes. It's done." Suho replied as he hit Kris head with a stack of papers. "NOw move I have an important meeting to attend." Suho said scotting off his chair. 

"It's also my meeting." Kris glared. "Then hurry before we're late." Suho held his folder. 

-

"How will we improve this, Mr.Kim?" the secertay asked. "We need to manage all possiblities. And retrive some stocks." Kris answered taking his father answer.

Mr.Kim or Sunggyu glared at his son. "We have to corporate with another company then." Mr.Kim answered. 

"We haven't tried Mr.Nam's yet. Why can't we try to ask them to join?" Suho asked. 

"Not my friend." Mr.Kim mubble as he wrote down in his notes. "Mr.Choi haven't paid off the companies funds yet." Kris said as he cheked the files.

"Let's keep him away." Mr.Kim said as he placed his hands on his chin. 

-

Kris continued to work in his office after the two last meeting he had. *knocks*

"Come in~" Kris said as he leaned to get out file from the floor. "Yah~" Suho laughed. "What do you want now?" Kris asked typing on his keybord. 

"So you know, I have a girlfriend..right?" Suho eased. 

"Yeah.." Kris continued to type. "We're getting married next week. Can you be mine best man..?" Suho said as he sat down on the couch. "That. Hyunah girl?" Kris looked at Suho. 

"Yeah~" Suho tilted his head. "You only know her for 2 years." Kris pulled his chair closer to Suho. 

"Hey~ You slept with Jenny when you only met her for 2 months." Suho added. "That must never go out to my father." Kris glared at Suho. 

"Scaredy Cat~ Anyways what 'chu say?" Suho asked. 

"Who's her bridsmaid..?" Kris asked. 

"I was wondering that too." Suho mubble. "Never mind, I can just ask Jenny's friends and her." Kris looked back at his computer screen. 

"Thanks bro~ The invations shall be out by Monday. The wedding is Friday next week." Suho said as he got out. 

"Pshh. Now to think of it, how I'm I suposed to propose to Jenny." Kris blew his fring out. 

------------------------------

How long did I stop updating? -.- Busy these days. Also they are playing football; so gotta go^^