With You Here

I Fell In Love With a Jerk ||

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear Chen!, happy birthday to you~ Hey~ Chen's birthday today huh!! Let's say happy birthday to him!! Anyways thanks to him I'm updating~ I didn't expect to update late but then the ruinion took longer than I expected. T.T It's also getting chilly in Minnesota so to everyone, anywhere wish you guys to not get sick. Too, happy late Chuseok Day. Sowwie but here's the chapter~

------------------------------

"Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany" Kris repeated. "YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!" Jaemin yelled at Kris. "I wish Tiffany can just come home already." Kris mursed. 

"I too, but you are really going crazy!!" Jaemin percied. 

-

"Kk..kris..Chaa..anyeol..Woohy..un, Su..nggyu.." Tiffany mubbled. "Who are these people?!?" Tiffany screamed. Pictures of the people she mention explode in her mind, just scrolling back and forth forcing pressure towards the mysteriouse girl. 

"SUHO!!" Tiffany yelled for help before she out. 

-

Tiffany was sleeping on a hospital bed, while Suho sat next to her, resting on her lap. "Suho.." Tiffany mubbled. Suho woked up slowly. "Ne?" Suho said as he sat up properly. "Oppa.." Tiffany cried. 

Suho wrapped his arms around Tiffany like the other night. "Your okay, and everything's okay." Suho repeated to clam her. "Hyu-nah oppa is right here to protect you." 

Tiffany fell asleep from Suho's soft words as he hummed a song to her. 

(Song Lyrics)

I couldn't sleep,

can not stop thinking

it's hard to breath if you not here with me.

The times we spent it's heartsapration,

without you here the time is wasting. 

(Song : With You Here, Orginal by Cody Lee)

Suho sanged these words to Tiffany.