Go tiger!

I Fell In Love With a Jerk ||

"Get off my Suho." Tiffany turned as Suho was now on top of Tiffany. Suho quickly got off. "Paboo." Tiffany pouted. "They left already?"

"Ne~" Suho nodded as he poited back at the door. *sighs* "Mou~eh?" Suho asked. "Nothing." Tiffany answer. "Is my baby depress?" Suho said as he wrapped his arms around Tiffany. "Ani." Tiffany replied. "You know it's getting close." Suho told. "Ara, our wedding." Tiffany pouted. 

"Right, then I'll be your husband; and you'll be mines." Suho pecked on Tiffany's head. "Mmm.." Tiffany nod into Suho's chest. 

"Oppa.." Tiffany mubbled. "Ne?" Suho asked stroaking her hair as the two kept hugging each other. "Sangranghae~" Tiffany whispered. 

"I love you too." Suho pulled Tiffany closer.

-

"Jenny~" Kris said dropping his blazer on the couch. "Jenny~" Kris called out again. 

"OPPA!!" Jenny yelled running to Kris, trowing her arms around Kris's neck. "Miss me?" Kris asked. "Ne~" Jenny pouted. "Have you ate yet?" Jenny asked. "I've had." Kris answered.

"With who?" Jenny went deeper in question.

"Chingu~ah." Kris answered. "Who? Which friend. We're there any female?" Jenny said as she threw more question to Kris. 

"His mom, and EXO." Kris answered. "Your hiding another person arn't you?" Jenny asked unwrapping her arms. 

"I'm not in the mood." Kris said as he went up to his room. "Also today I have to stay up later."

"Again..?" Jenny asked. 

"Uh." Kris shouted from his office. 

"I told you, you should only study buisness not muisc too." Jenny complained. 

-

"Hana..?" Chanyeol mubbled. Hana looked at Chanyeol from her computer. "Ne?" She raised her brows. 

"Do you want to eat dinner with me tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Sure." Hana nodded as she continued editing her photo. 

"Then, I'll pick you up at 8 sharp." Chanyeol said leaving her office. 

-

"Yah! Dongsae, help me!!" Chanyeol begged Kris.

"Wae? It's just dinner." Kris beamed over the phone. 

"WITH Hana?" Chanyeol pointed out. 

"Heavansakes. Wear a black suit. Don't you dear forget your cologne. Study your hair and google up what hair matches you, cause I ain't you. Remove that glasses of yours. Wear contacts. REMOVE that kitty necklace out of your neck! Now drive your Mazda MX-5 Miata. Go pick her up. FYI, girls thay always dress up. Compliement her. Try to act a bit like me! Go tiger!" Kris descripted. 

"Thanks?" Chanyeol faked a pride. 

"Shut up. =.=" Kris mursed.

-Time Skip...

The call ended and Chanyeol started moving. Opening his closet wich was more than a closet, their was over 300 hundreds clothing. "Black...." Chanyeol mubbled. "Aha!"

-

Chanyeol changed into a prince charming. his hair combed up like a mohawk and his tie looser than ever. "You can do this Chanie~" Chanyeol said confidenting himslef. He opened his car or his Maza MX-5 Miata. 

Driving for half an hour he arrived to Myungsoo, Hana's father mansion. 

-

"Miss, Chanyeol is here to pick up." The maid said as she entered Hana's room. "Tell him to wait a minute or two." Hana panicked. 

The maids left and went to tell Hana. Of course Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim wasn't home. Quickly waering her heels and vioce was heard. 

"159.9, 160.0." Chanyeol mursed as he opened Hana's door. "Time's up princess." Chanyeol smirked as Hana was sliping her heel in. 

Chanyeol bent down and placed his right hand on Hana' foot and left hand on the shoe. Hana's foot slowly entered the gap. "Gomwa.." Hana blushed. 

"Kaja." Chanyeol smiled leading his hand out first to Hana.

---------------------

I told you I wrote it all down already, just need to update a revise.( ̄ー ̄)

Also thanks for the people who upvote, I wasn't expecting I.F.I.L.W.A.J || will recive this much love. And suprisly I need one more subbie then I hit 30 subbies!! Yay~ The first novel of this story was 29 subbie and this one is still a going story so let's see how we do!!