Meeting a gentlemen..

I Fell In Love With a Jerk ||

"Why are you crying?" Kris sighed

Tiffany kept sobbing. "Stop the car." 

"What?" Kris asked

"Stop the car, I wanna go." Tiffany ordered.

Kris slowly parked the car around the corner. "Are you sure? It's rainy.." Kris fretted.

Tiffany slid her hands on the handle and opened it. She got out walking far left from the car. "Tiffany, please don't kid with me." Kris muttered

Kris watched as Tiffany waas out of sight. The rain was hit harder and stronger. "Tiffany.." Kris whispered as he started the engine for the car. He turned left then straight and saw Tiffany who was still sobbing. He got out of the car being wet with the harsh wind and rain. "Tiffany!" Kris yelled protecting Tiffany from the rain. 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Tiffany yelled pushing Kris away. 

"I don't know. Please get into the car before something happends." Kris wrapped Tiffany her into the car.

"Let me go. You should save your relationship before someone else." Tiffany glared at Kris "She's probaly crying her soul out! It's hurts a women to wait for their man to apologize." Tiffany leatured Kris.

"Tiffany listen to me." Kris demanded

"Go away. NOW! Go revive her." Tiffany shouted.

Tiffany pushed Kris making him hit the door. Tiffany ranaway knowing it was dramatic but still ran. 

"Why does he keep doing this?" Tiffany wondered. "Do he know me? Just one night with the family and he thinks he's closed to me already!?" Tiffany yelled protesting.

Tiffany kept going nowhere. Her legs hurted and her head burned. She lightly closed her eyes. Fell to the hard sidewalk.

-

"Umma? Is she going to be okay?"-

"She's just, nothing to worry."-

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes from the small noises. "E..ee.edosieo?" Tiffany asked presurring to get up.

"Your awake?"-

"Ne.." Tiffany replied mentaly shaking her vision back. 

"Uhh..are you okay?"-

"I think so..." Tiffany responed

"Suho~ Can you give me a hand?" a young lady viocce rosed in kitchen to the room.

"I'll be back." He smiled getting up.

Tiffany smiled back.

Tiffany's POV

"I'll be back." He smiled to me getting up.

Suho? Is that his name..He looks kind. What happened though..why am I here. I can't remember anything from yesterday..

Nobody's POV

Tiffany looked at her surrounding's. Tiffany kept looking at a family picture. In the picture, countains Suho. "He looks young in that picture.." Tiffany smiled getting up. She walked towards the big picture with a black and gold frame. 

"April 10, 2005. 8 years ago?" Tiffany chanted as she the fram from it's beauty. 

"That's my fathers. He made it." Suho informed her. "Sad, how's he not here to see people admire his works."

"Your dad left?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, left quiet far.." Suho pulled his tears.

"Oh..rest in peace..." Tiffany added.

"Anyways, here's some porridge." Suho advised her.

"Thank you." Tiffany thanked him. 

"What's your name?" Suho asked while placing the porridge on the table by Tiffany.

"I'm not sure.." Tiffany pouted.

"That must be something interesting.." Suho recalled. "You also don't have any belongings." Suho remarked.

"Me..?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, you fainted somewhere in the middle of a sidewalk; you don't have any phone or anything." Suho told her.

"I don't know as well." Tiffany replied.

"You should eat up and then rest." Suho said walking out the door.

"S..ssuho. Gomwa." Tiffany mubbled