I wanna close my eyes and just die.

I Fell In Love With a Jerk ||

*knocks*

"Come in.." Suho voiced. Kris enters. "Mr.Nam is here to pick up." Kris mention. "Appa..?" Tiffany asked. "I called him earlier." Kris added. Tiffany took a glance at Suho. Suho was in a mental breakdown to talk. "I'll talk to appa about the marriage." Tiffany pinched his cheek. Suho let out a soft sigh as Kris just frozed in a cold sweat. 

"Come out here for a bit Tiffany." Kris demanded. "Ne.." Tiffany followed Kris from behind. Suho was left alone not knowing what's going to happend next what so ever. 

"Do you remeber Minseok?" Kris ask. "Ne. Wae?" Tiffany uttered. "I lied." Kris mumbbled. "What lie?" Tiffany question. "I'm..Minseok." Kris revealed "The one who promised to come back." 

Tiffany didn't flinch nor made a sound. She kept her pace and stared deep into Kris dark brown eyes. Her eye watered. Her smile was losing it's strength. "So you betrayed me, I know you didn't mention about changing your mind to another person. You lier. Ani jerk. I've seen you made a girl cried before. It wasn't me it was..Jenny and then you coming to destroy me now?" Tiffany sobbed. "Do you think I'm a game. Play and play until I lose the game? I'm weak, you just don't see. I remeber what you did to Jenny, and I don't wish for that to happend to me." Tiffany cried as she bent low down to her knees and shed tears. "A girl is weak in some way..."

"..I..I'm sorry.." Kris bent down to hug her. "Ka!! Go away I don't want to see you!" Tiffany pushed him back. Suho came out from the yelling. "Your not the only one who was hurt. I'm also hurt to. To see you married another man." Kris clenched his fist as he explained his feelings. 

"Tiffany let's go." Suho held Tiffany and carried her away. 

-

"Drink this." Suho handed her a warm coffee. "Thanks." Tiffany sniffed. "It's getting cold and you didn't even wear a long sleeve." Suho nagged as he took his blazer off and paced it over Tiffany's shoulder. "I've seen many men do this." Tiffany sniffed again sipping the coffee and sliding the coat off. 

"Tiffany." Suho voiced. "I don't want to talk. I wanna close my eyes and just die." Tiffany muttered. Suho eased himself and sipped on his coffee looking at the scenery. The lights of the buildings was dramatic. 

"Death isn't a happy ending. Your just going to leave burden to the people you leav behind." Suho quoted. "Isn't it something people will love to do? Die? And not have any worries?" Tiffany informed. 

"You'll understand once your more matture." Suho sat down on the balcony. Tiffany sat beside him and fell fast asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very tired today, please don't expect more. Maybe tomorrow ^^