Twice

I Fell In Love With a Jerk ||

LOL~ I closed my door and then it locked. I has helping my mom with some pepper thingy and I remeber I had homework to do. I went back inside the house and my door was lock. I tried to open my windows but then I blocked the two thingys on the sides so it won't go all the way up. I though maybe I'll just slide my laptop out *my laptop is naer my window* So I can just email my teachers. Bad part is that the charger fell off. -.- fml..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wushuwushuwushuwushuwushu~~" Tao rolled. "It smells nice!!" Lay yelled. "Annyeonghasayo umma-ni!!" Sehun hugged Ms.Kim. "Annyeong!!" Xiumin waved. "Haii~" Tiffany replied. "And you are?" Chen bowed handing his hand out infront of Tiffany. "Hyunah-minda." Tiffany smiled. "Baekie is here~" Baekhyun aegyo-ed. "D.o-minida!!" D.o pouted. 

"Hyunah? Right?" Kai asked. "Yes, your right." Tiffany shooked his hands. "Let's eat." Suho pouted. "Na-uh sir. Go wash your hands first." Tiffany pointed at the sink. Suho sighed and washed his hands. The others did too. "Ready?" Ms.Kim laughed. "Ne~" The men yelled. "Uh..where's that happy guy and Kris?" Ms.Kim asked. 

"Umma, do you mean Chanyeol? Kris and Chanyeol would arrive late." Suho pointed out. "..K.kkrris?" Tiffany asked. "Chh.anyeol?" 

"Do you know them?" Suho asked. "Ani." Tiffany lied. "Let's eat. The cheese is going to be could." Tiffany said giving a piece into Suho's plate nad then Sehun's. "Thank you." Xiumin bowed. "We'll eat it well." Chen pouted. 

"Ne, eat up." Tiffany said handing them all jaecha. 

They ate for half an hour UNTILL some minack started ringing the door bell like it was some toy.

"Coming~" Suho said heading to the door. "Really? Does it take that long to open the door??" Kris scold as he entered with a bad attitude. 

"Kim Minseok." Chanyeol said as he tried to scare Kris. 

"Goodness, come in." Suho phased.

Taking off they're shoe they sat next to each other. "Umma, suddenly I don't feel so well." Tiffany lied. "Keachana?" Ms.Kim asked feeling her head. "I think it's a stomach cramp.." Tiffany tried to moan in pain. "Then go take a rest. After they finish eating I'll clean." Ms.Kim reviewed. "Thank you." Tiffany bowed as she left before Kris and Chanyeol sat. *how are they friends with Suho?!*

Tiffany ran up to her room. Throwing the blanket over her and started surfing the Internet. "I think yahoo should help." Tiffany said as she typed in "if you meet you crush with your fàince what would you do?"

"girl, are you a player?" Someone quickly replied to Tiffany.

"How rude." Tiffany said as she blew her bangs out of her face.

"LOVE TRIANGLE~~" another said.

"I think so too..." Tiffany answered as she scrolled down for more feeds. 

"Keep calm^^" one wrote after.

"How can I?!?" Tiffany pouted. A sudden figure laid on top of Tiffany. "Jagi~ Mou~ah?" Suho asked. "Aigoo, such a baby." Tiffany said as she closed the web. "What are you doing?" Suho asked.

"Nothing." Tiffany lied. *alright Phanie you lied twice today!!*