Bloody Valentine.

Bodyguards For Ninjas
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

❝chapter 08;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Love. It shouldn't be complicated.

 

 

Taking a step forward to give her hair a little ruffle, Baekhyun beamed at the shorter girl. RyeongUn’s mind was in a mess as she never would have expected a day like this to happen.

 

With a killer grin, Baekhyun rubs his nape nervously and glanced around the area, “Say, Un ah, do I have the honor to bring you out on a date today?” He then bit his bottom lips gently hiding the small smirk, anticipating her reply.

 

With her eyes wide open in astonishment, she felt her heart beat faster than the bullet train and words struggled to be formed from . It felt strange for her, honestly she never saw herself with Baekhyun before, it was as if Baekhyun was in another league, another world that is different from hers.

 

She likes him, of course she does, but all she ever did was admire him from afar, from a distance safe enough. He was the expensive porcelain placed in the display glass; and here he is, asking her out on a date. Feeling incredibly flustered, she opened to give her reply, only to be cut off by a voice louder before a syllabus was spilled.

 

“NO!”

 

Both heads turned towards the source of the angry growl, to see the brunette approaching the two of them.

 

“You shall NOT have the honor to bring her out today, she’s already taken by me today! ME!”

 

Baekhyun pushed up his glasses on the bridge of his nose in dismay, with his lips pursed into a line. Curiously he raised a brow and asked, “Aren’t you that boy that piggybacks a girl to school everyday? Dae.. Daehyun right? Aren’t you already attached?”

 

Daehyun scoffed as he wrapped his arms on RyeongUn’s shoulder possessively, glaring daggers at the older male. “Of course not, why would I date a girl that likes someone else,” he then turned to look at the girl, slightly smirking, “I should date girls that like me, shouldn’t I?”

 

RyeongUn just left her jaw hanging, staring back and forth at the two guys, and before she could even make a decision for herself, the brunette had already dragged her away from her eye candy.

 

She finally snapped out of her trance when they both reached their classroom, looking at Daehyun in disbelief, she asked, “What just happened..? Did you just dragged me away from my eyecandy..?”

 

With his brows furrowed, he gave a slight pout, “Yah! Yoo RyeongUn! What eyecandy! I’m your one and only eye candy.. But..”

 

Glancing around with a slight tint of nervousness, he reached from his

Please log in to read the full chapter