Cred că te iubesc

Bodyguards For Ninjas
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

❝chapter 06; _______________________________________________________________________________                                    I think I love you. Perhaps, alot.

 

“Oh. You scared me Hana..” Ryeong Un said as she barely opened her eyes from the deep slumber. She stretched herself under the covers and reluctantly sat up to face the elated girl standing by her bed.

 

Being in the underground lair of TGE, there’s no sunlight out of the windows, no birds chirping in the morning and what not. Agents can still choose to sleep in their respective “houses” but it’ll just be further from the main kitchen, where breakfast is.

 

There are not much restriction to what they can or not do, there are only in-mission rules to follow. Hence there was never actually a day where the orphans regretted being adopted, they were given a family, friends, roof above their head.

 

Just that when the time comes they have to risk their lives for the organization. No big deal.

 

“Unnie ahhhhh~ Happy valentine’s Day! Ja-jang!” Hana exclaimed excitedly as she bring out a chocolate frosted cake from behind her back, with a chibi drawing of the both of them and loads on hearts on it.

 

“Woah~ You drew that yourself? Or did SeulGi unnie draw that for you?” RyeongUn doubtfully glanced at her and chuckled at Hana’s flustered reaction.

 

“H-huh.. No! I drew that myself! J-just that SeulGi unnie drew the sketch for me.. B-but I drew it on the cake myself! Really!” Hana shuffled her feet in embarrassment. This was not was she was hoping for, she wanted her unnie to be proud of her, to notice her more, to place more attention on her. She wanted to impress her so bad, but things just doesn’t always go with her plan.

 

RyeongUn laughed at her dongsaeng’s reaction, “I know I know~ Thank you so much, it’s really nice of you~ I have a gift for you too! But please let me wash up first, I’ll see you at the dining table later for breakfast!”

 

 

“WOAH, UNNIE WHAT’S WITH THAT BIG BAG, YOU SANTA CLAUS OR SOMETHING? WHERE’S MINE WHERE’S MINE?!?!” HaIn jumped up from her chair as she saw Yiki walking in with a huge bag knowing that it’s filled with Valentine gifts.

 

“Hold on hold on, please let me eat first. I’ve rushed writing all the little letters last night that I haven’t really slept well, I’ll give you yours later first after I eat okay?” Yiki smiled at the maknae as she dragged herself to her seat to grab a bite.

 

As a few other agents from other batches came and go, some sitting with them eating, some taking their food and rushed off, the 6 youngest agents sat there and talked among themselves while preparing for school.

 

“Hey, my “house” is the furthest, I’ll head off first then, ciaos~” SeulGi waved as she pushed her chair back, grabbed her art pouch and went off.

 

“Oh, nevermind I’ll give it to her later, nah come, here are your gifts and letters!” Yiki sang happily while opening her big bag to distribute her first batch of gifts to the girls and some of the other agents whom she was close to.

 

 

“Daebutttttt~” spotting the brunette, the girl with her huge bag ran over to them, happily throwing her bag towards the younger male, whom swiftly caught it in surprise. And so she thought it’ll just be like her normal routine, jumping onto Daehyun and getting piggybacked to school.

 

She was wrong.

 

Perhaps she was not fully awake, Yiki didn’t notice that Daehyun carried his bag on his back instead today. Running at full speed, just as she was about to leap onto his back unglamorously as usual, he turned around instead.

 

Eyes widen, she instinctively jumped in a way that landed her in Daehyun’s arm, bridal style instead of.. any other awkward ways. Not even letting her register what exactly happened, he gently placed a small kiss on her cheeks. There were gasps and nudges and swoons and all sort of different reactions coming from the surrounding, but at the moment the Yiki only saw one person in front of her. It was as if time froze and the rest of the world spinning around her, eyes locked onto that one man in front of her.

 

Baffled with what he just witnessed, Youngjae quickly glanced to the back to see RyeongUn stoned at her current position, not even moving an inch. Her face show no expression so Youngjae couldn’t really tell what was she thinking, but knowing her more than anyone else, or so he claimed, he knew it’s not a nice feeling she’s feeling.

 

“Yah, Jung Daehyun, what do you think you’re doing?” Youngjae awkwardly laughed and patted his buddy’s back. He looked back at RyeongUn again to see her heaved a small sigh and started to walk over to the trio.

 

Looking into her eyes for what seems like forever, Daehyun finally let out a gentle smile and whispered, “Happy Valentine’s Day, idiot.”

 

Finally gathering her thoughts, Yiki placed her hands on her cheeks as she felt it burning, and then cupped Daehyun’s cheeks with both of her hands.

 

RyeongUn halted with her eyes widen, from the looks of it it seems like as if her unnie is pulling that guy into a kiss, which is impossible.

 

She’s Yiki, she’s my bestfriend, she knows who I like, she can’t, she won’t do it, no.

 

RyeongUn almost screamed when she saw Yiki leaning closer and pulling Daehyun closer to herself.

 

No, she can’t do this to me. She won’t.. she just won’t..

 

Yiki knew what her dongsaeng is thinking, she also knew that as sweet as Daehyun might be, the fact that he’s Daehyun, the man that her dongsaeng love, she just.. can’t.

 

Many a times her heart fluttered when this man is with her, but she suppressed every single thing, every single tingling sensation, keeping in mind that he’s just a friend.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter