First kiss went a little.

Bodyguards For Ninjas
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

❝chapter 04; _______________________________________________________________________________                                    My first kiss went a little like this. x, and twist.

 

“Idiot,” he whispered softly, as he walked in and shut the rooftop’s only exit. Swiftly and silently, he propped himself beside the clueless girl in deep slumber. He placed her lunch beside her and took out the mini first aid kit that he brought with him.

 

As gently as he could, he dabbed the moist cotton bud on her tender lips to clean her obvious teeth bitten wound, applying just enough medication for it to heal nicely. She might be trained to be a ninja, but he knows she sleeps like a log when she plucks in her earpiece.

 

When he’s finally done, he let out a small puff of air and kept all the items laying around. He stared at her, the defenseless girl with the only sign of her living is the rhythm of her rising and falling chest. With a smile so small, he find his eyes tracing the outline of her olive sized lips, and let out a inaudible chuckled as he remembered the little incident of the past.

 

An incident he doubted anyone, even himself, would have remembered. He was so young, they were so young. But he remembered.

 

-Flashback-

 

His eyes fluttered open and realised his partner was not beside him anymore. He look outside the window and saw that the sky is still dark. The lights are off, and the other kids sharing his room are all dreaming their little dreams.

 

Lifting the thick blankets, he slipped his little feet into his bedroom slippers and decided to search for his missing friend.

 

As softly as he can manage, the turned the knob of his bedroom door and sneaked into the corridor. Eden orphanage is not a huge orphanage, but there are still 3 stories to it, and he’s currently on the second.

 

Making sure that the lights on the third floor are definitely offed, he crept out slowly and quietly. At the far end of the corridor, the slightly ajar door to one of the girl’s room caught his eyes.

 

He tiptoed towards the door and peeked into the room with his small head sticking out.

 

He was surprised to find his partner kneeling in front of a sleeping girl, staring at her with his signature grin.

 

The clueless boy stick out his little hands and gently patted the head of the sleeping girl. He slowly lowered his own head till his lips touched hers, and quickly lifted it up again. Grinning a full gummy smile, he proudly but gently stood up and turned back toward the door, only to be surprised that someone was standing there with wide eyes.

 

Relieved that he was none other than his own partner, he grin a little grin and lifted his index to his lips to asked him not to tell anyone.

 

The boy at the door didn’t respond immediately, but slowly nodded afterwards.

 

The pair hurried back into their own rooms,quietly shut their doors and sneak back into bed.

 

Hesitantly, the surprised partner turned to ask, “Hey.. why did you.. you know.. kiss her?”

 

Turning to face him, he said, “She was crying when she first arrive. We all don’t remember where we come from, neither does she, but she was crying. From then onwards every night, I’ll go to her room to kiss her.”

 

“Does she know..?”

 

“No.. I make sure that she’s sleeping.. But I’ll kiss her until she’s old enough to know that I’ve kissed her. Then I’ll kiss her when she’s awake.”

 

-End of flashback-

 

Shaking his head and smiling, he mentally cursed the other guy. He would have been more forward, if he didn’t already know that his friend kept his love for more than 15 years.

 

“I’ll let you decide,” he muttered to the hibernating girl, while jumping off the platform. He strolled out of the door after taking his last look.

 

 

Her eyes snapped open and she look around.

 

“!” Yiki hissed as she took out the phone to check the time.

 

“Dead, I’m so dead. I only wanted to skip the first lesson, now lunch time is almost over! STUPID GIRL!” she cried in frustration and swing her body, hitting a bag placed beside her in the process.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter