Just wild and young.

Bodyguards For Ninjas
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

      ❝chapter 03; _______________________________________________________________________________                                    Just wild and young. Do it just for fun.

 

Throwing the poor girl back onto her seat, Daehyun finally got the chance to catch his breath from the good laugh earlier on. It was to get back on her, for all the times RyeongUn and Yiki tarnished his reputation just to keep girls away from him.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

“T-this is for you..Daehyun sunbae..” a shy girl with two long pigtails handed over a packet of nicely wrapped chocolates to the tall man.

 

“Oh, thank you! That’s really nice of you!” Daehyun exclaimed as he opened the gift gently and took a bite of the chocolate.

 

The girl blushed happily, tapping the tip of her toes on the ground with her hands fidgeting shyly on her back. Daehyun placed the excess chocolate stick in between his lips as he tried to close the box with his free hand.

 

“I’m g-glad you like it. I got this just for you when I went overseas for a vac-”

 

“DAEBUTTTTT~”

 

The girl turned around in dismay to see two of her sunbaes skipping happily towards her crush. Her eyes widen as both girls hugged the love of her life in front of her.

 

“Wooo chocolate, I want!”

 

Without warning, the slightly taller girl bit the other end of the chocolate stick that was already in Daehyun’s mouth. With the shorter one pouting and pointing to her own mouth.

 

Daehyun picked up another piece of the chocolate and fed her with it, with her smiling pleasantly in return.

 

As if it was just the beginning of a tragedy, the shorter girl took out a t-shirt from her bag and returned it to Daehyun.

 

“Oppa, I’ve washed your shirt for you from yesterday, please don’t be so.. so messy anymore. Yah! YiKi unnie and you were so aggressive on my bed yesterday that it almost broke into two!”

 

The younger girl’s face paled a hundred shades whiter and widen her eyes in disbelief. She didn’t know that her crush has this.. this “wild” side of him.

 

Seeing her horrid facial expression Daehyun knew that she’s misunderstanding him and tried to defend himself, but was beaten by yet another voice.

 

“YAH! The three of you! How can you guys start playing without me yesterday! When I arrived the three of you were already so tired from being wild that I didn’t even get my fair share of fun!” the sincerely annoyed YoungJae stormed in and complained.

 

She was paralysed from her spot with such a priceless expression on her face, currently having a mental breakdown.

 

“Ah.. I didn’t know.. I always thought that sunbae.. was.. was..” she bowed politely to the quartet with a blank facial expression and walked away dejected.

 

Furiously, Daehyun exploded, “YAH! What’s up with the three of you?! Everything sound so.. SO WRONG!!!”

 

The trio bursted out laughing after holding in their laughter for so long, clutching their tummies for air.

 

“It’s t-PUAHAHAHHA it’s the truth anyway! You were jumping on my bed so happily playing Mario Kart in my room! HAHAHAHHAHA Although I still thrashed you at the end~HAHAHHAHA” RyeongUn defended herself, gasping for air.

 

“YAH! I’m still angry at the three of you for starting the race without me! I barely played for 20minutes!!” Youngjae frowned in the midst of laughters.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter