Denial.

Bodyguards For Ninjas
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

❝chapter 05; _______________________________________________________________________________                                    Secrets, we all have them. No big deal.

 

“Unnie ah~” HaIn sang happily as she skipped towards the approaching figure, “there was briefing earlier on, you’re late.”

 

“Ugh, everybody is telling me the same thing, just leave me alone,” Yiki scowled as HaIn cheekily jumped and hugged the older girl.

 

“It’s alright, it’s just some politics nonsense update, not like we’re on any mission yet. You want to train with me today?” her eyes twinkled,tugging on Yiki’s arm.

 

Yiki looked back at the tall maknae, obviously puzzled, she asked, “Hmm? What happen to Hana then? I’m suppose to pair up with RyeongUn for twin practice today.. Oh. Hana.”

 

Chuckling, HaIn knows that her unnie understood. Hana will do anything to even spend a second more with RyeongUn, they don’t really know.. If Hana likes RyeongUn in a sisterly way.. or..

 

But they prefer not to know. That’s just too weird, as they all grew up together.

 

“Right, so what do you want to do today? Taijutsu*? Kenjutsu*? Shurikenjutsu*? Then we can compete in Shinobi-iri* after that in the stimulation room, I’m so beating you this time,” Yiki growled playfully at the taller girl.

 

Being a ballerina, HaIn is really flexible and agile, hence it’s almost impossible for anyone to beat her in stealth.

 

Chuckling, HaIn arrogantly did a side kick with her knee touching her ear, which is literally a vertical split. Playfully, she pouted, “Really unnie, you’re gonna beat me?”

 

“Oh just shut up you! I’m so not going easy on you for the shuriken training, I’ll make you look like a noob ninja!”

 

 

“Kang. Ha. In~”

 

The tall girl turned around, surprised to find the school campus’s said “Power Dancer Duo” walking towards her. Yes they might be familiar with each other, but as dancers, they are not exactly at the best terms with each other.

 

“What?”

 

“Wooo, so fierce~ Still angry that we beat you in the all category dance competition last year?” Zelo said with a smirk, arms around his best buddy JongUp.

 

“Oh please, the final was decided through public voting. The mass population doesn’t know how to appreciate what real art, what dance really is. You just got it due to your rabid mob of fangirls that looks at your faces and not your moves,” HaIn scoffed and rolled her eyes at the pair.

 

“Ha~ that’s baseless and you know that, except for the fact that you acknowledge that we’re such campus heartthrob,” he grins, nudging the poor girl annoyingly.

 

“Anyway,” JongUp interrupted, “we just wanted to ask if you’re joining the combined dance camp during the short mid February break. Since it’s proposed by the ballet society I believe you’re coming.”

 

“I’m so not going if you two are, eww!”

 

“You’re just scared aren’t you, scared that you’ll lose to us again,” Zelo taunted childishly.

 

Not even caring that she’s wearing a skirt, not even caring that she’ll blow her cover, she swiftly swing her legs one round before aiming it at Zelo’s face. Zelo’s a giant, but that height is nothing for HaIn. Just a second before her feet touches Zelo face, being a more trained ninja than she was, Zelo firmly grabbed hold of her feet right beside his ear, giving her the annoying smug look.

 

Surprised at his inhuman reflexes, she quickly tried to retreat her legs, but Zelo’s not going easy on her. She glared daggers at him, trying so hard to tug her feet away, but in return he tighten his grasp on her shoe. JongUp, like the quiet and gentle muscleman he is, just stood there, enjoying the show.

 

Knowing all too well that Zelo is just trying to embarrass her in front of all the other students that are walking past, she knew she have to think to a way to retaliate.

 

As the idea came across her mind, she gave Zelo a dangerous smile, which caused the later to furrow his eyebrows.

 

With the top of her voice, she screeched as girly as she can manage, “AHHHHHHH, ZELO YOU ERT!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME!!!AHHHHH~SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!”

 

Zelo flinched in shock, looking around to see people shaking their heads at him, with the solemn JongUp bursting out into fits of laughter. He quickly released her feet and dusted his hands, looking around awkwardly.

 

HaIn stared at Zelo with a smirk on her face, flipped her hair and sashayed into the school campus. Stopping right outside the gate, she turned and looked at the pair, “Oh, and I’m so gonna kick your asses at the combine camp.”

 

 

Yongguk is sitting in class during lunch break as usual, reading a classic, and it’s Macbeth this time round. He was so engrossed in the “corrosive psychological and p

Please log in to read the full chapter