N I N E

R E W I N D

Few weeks

The girl; despite of her under age, had to sit beside an adult or mostly to know as a counselor. She had pledged of telling the truth to the judge, prosecutor and whatsoever types of people in the court. It isn’t a big court since the case was not told to be a big discussing in the national one. And Luhan’s condition is getting better though he is not allowed to talk.

She was shaking to her death. She could see WuFan clearly from her seat. He glanced straightly towards her eyes – sending her shivers – more like psychology. The place was absolutely quiet, respecting the judges.

 

“Okay, we shall begin. So, Mrs. Choi, [the prosecutor] you’re saying that Wu YiFan is completely guilty?”

“Yes, Sir. He was found harassing Xi Luhan and Han Jimin, and he was caught by the residents,”

“Is there any evidence that was uncovered?”

“Yes, we found long, silver steel which is used to hurt Xi Luhan.  It is covered in blood, and the DNA shows that it belongs to our victim,”

 

WuFan wanted to protest, but he was guarded by two well-build men.

 

“You are allowed to scrutinize YiFan, Mrs. Choi,”

 

She bowed and straightly lends her gaze towards WuFan.

 

“Where are you from?”

“Somewhere in this world,”

“Do you have a lawyer?”

 

He smirked, pointing his long finger in the direction of Jimin.

 

“She’s my lawyer,”

“Mr. Wu, we’re talking about your lawyer not a teenage girl,”

“Why don’t you tell them Han? Where are you actually from, where do I and Xi actually come?”

 

She was clueless, pointless and all of those ‘less’ thing.

 

“Come on Han. I’m sure you want to tell the truth,”

“Shut up YiFan,”

“You are not a good and reliable lawyer. You are such a mess,”

“YIFAN STOP IT!”

 

Luhan stood, trying to prevent Jimin from saying the word. That could change the whole situation.

 

 “YiFan, I don’t who you are. I know that Oh Sehun is a bad guy; and I’m not going to set him free,”

 

The hall was filled with whispering and confused looks from the communities.

 

“HAN JIMIN DON’T!”

“Wu YiFan, let’s go to the future and settle this,”

 

Luhan’s world was crushed into pieces. She doesn’t know that? All of a sudden, the place went black. Luhan could just yearn from the situation. Jimin’s vision went distort—same goes to YiFan and Luhan – but she didn’t know.

ALL OF THEM ARE FORBIDDEN FROM TALKING OR MENTIONING ABOUT THE FUTURE.

But how can she acknowledge this? And now, it’s too late to rewind. 

 


►I got a new subscriber and thanks a lot to the person who commented too^^ 

For some reason, I do think I wanted to end this story. ☺

But,

maybe it will end in  few more chapters.

And I finally finished by examination~ IT'S FREAKING HARD I TELL YOU.

Anyway 

PLEASE  S U B S C R I B E                A N D                       C O M M  E N T   ☼