T H R E E

R E W I N D

 

HAN JIMIN

 

“Mom… Look at these flowers!”

“Wow! It bloomed faster than what I have imagined!”

“I want to sell those flowers when I grew up,”

“Jimin-ah, you are not going to be rich by selling these common flowers. People can find it near the streets,”

“What should I sell?”

 

The older woman brushed her hair, smiling.

 

“Anything that you like to .As long as it is something that benefit others,”

“Benefit others?”

“Yes,”

 

She paused for a moment. What is beneficial for others?

 

“How about becoming a lawyer?”

“Huh?”

“I want you to bring justice for others. As we couldn’t get any,”

 

Jimin nodded. Their beloved ones died just because of a simple mistake.

 

ͼͼͼͼͼͼ

 

She woke up, finding herself in a room. It’s unfilled, grey and has a metal door in it. She recognizes her surrounding. She’s somewhere she doesn’t want to be. Enemy in addition a nightmare for her. She’s in jail. How she feel like crying.

 

“Let me explain! Please! It’s not my fault!”

 

Whether she cries, plead or more, all she get was ‘shut up’.  She hates her life. Please… I’m sorry… Let me out of here. Let me rewind and change everything.

 

In all of sudden, she felt something hit her right on her head which makes her passed out. And there is when her voyage begins.

 

ͼͼͼͼͼͼ

 

XI LUHAN

 

He went home in a miserable state. He looked disastrous. Straight to his room, he laid himself on his cozy bed. To gave him a relaxed mind his room was painted in blue.

 

He missed his childhood, his brother and mostly his old family. His mother had been busy on her very own schedule and his father was doing his business; company and girls.

 

Being a 20 years old guy who is trapped and controlled by people made him trauma of his life. Most surely, his own parent doesn’t know his real self. He hates being told, he hates white, he hates them, he hates the company and he hates his life.Luhan gazed his sight to the window and changed his position to a sit position. It’s raining out there.

 

He reached his best friend, a pocket knife, which he stored in his drawer.  He flipped in out and play with it.

 

They hate me… They have been dominating me all this while. Why should I live? Is that the purpose of me living in this world?

 

Pressing the knife harder, he stopped. It feels like his brother told him to not to do that. He heaves the knife away from him. Resting his wild side of his mind, he thought of his past. It keeps on haunting him since he was selected to be the CEO of Xi’s company.

 

That’s it. Oh god, please I’m begging you to bring me back to my past and correct every mistake and choice that I have done before. I just want to rewind back the time…

 

He almost drops his tear. He was stunned when the page of his favorite book on the table was flipping until it stopped on a page. It has this word on it; Rewind.

 

He backed off and fell on the bed. He looked on the ceiling and saw something flying towards him, in a high-speed. It hit his face the last thing he could see is his bedroom turned into a white-colored bedroom.


New update~ THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS^^ (Please comment as well)

*Fine I sound like I'm obsessed with subscribe and comment thing*

Make me happy by  S U B S C R I B E        A N D              C O M M E N T

to the story. XOXO :)