F O U R

R E W I N D

JIMIN

She opened her eyes, feeling a big impact on her head. Her head were spinning making her quite imbalance. But she realized something. She wasn’t in her cell.  She was lying down in a timber house. It was pretty, just like her old house. Wait a minute, where am I?

“Jimin-ah, wake up,”

“Hum… Where am I? Uh? Mom?!”

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

“I thought that you are dead,”

“What? No way, you must be dreaming,”

She stood up, researching her situation. This is not my house but my old house! Am I… Turning back? Smile was carved on her face. What is more surprising was she isn’t her 20’s but 15, when she was dreaming to become a successful lawyer. Hugged her clueless mother she went out and run around her house, jumping foolishly.

Oh god… How I am very happy to rewind back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ ᵠ ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ ᵠ ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ ᵠ ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ ᵠ ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ ᵠ ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ ᵠ ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ ᵠ ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ ᵠ ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ ᵠ ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ ᵠ ᴿᵉᵂᶤᵑᶛ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUHAN

Luhan woke up, growl in pain. He rolled himself on the bed from right to left then left to right. Feel short, he stood up and went to check out his height when he became conscious of his surroundings. Not my house… BUT MY OLD HOUSE! He rushed outside finding his brother.

“Hyung where are you?”

“I’m here. What’s wrong Lu?”

“OH GOD I MISS U SO MUCH!”

“Hey what’s wrong?!”

“YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU KILLED YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE STRESSED!”

“Huh?”

“Your future, the future wait I mean our future,”

“Mom, dad, Lu gave me the creeps,”

The innocent boy scurried to his parents. He kissed their cheeks lovely and smiled to them. And of course, they are smiling due to his action.

“Honey, what happened? Do you have nightmare?”

“No mom but this is the truth! Both of you changed because of power and wealth and you made us stressed and both of us feel like killing ourselves and—“

“Pause a while cowboy! Tell me that that’s not real,”

“DAD THAT IS REAL,”

His brother gave him oh-really look to him. Being a child, he sticks to his saying. All of them guffaw at the 15 years old boy. He gave them his eye smile telling them that he loves them.

Few hours ‘future’ talk with his family, the 15 years old Luhan went outside and wandering around. But fate doesn’t always give the same thing to people, right? He was humming when suddenly a girl bumped unto him. They both fall down on the ground, making them having a long eye-contact with each other. He blushed, she blushed. Few seconds, they get up from their awkward position.

“Hi, my name is uhm, Xi Luhan,”

“Well, my- my name is Han Ji- Jimin,”

“I'm happy to meet you. Let’s… Meet later, shall we?”

He went away from Jimin, leaving a smile. His heart kept on pounding since their first meet. Is he falling in love?

Later that night, he can’t sleep. Her face, yes, Han Jimin’s, kept on emerge in his mind. Changed the position, lie down, stand up, sit down and whatsoever. He just can’t erase from his freaking mind of her cute face that she had. Is this what they call as love?

JIMIN

The equivalent thing happened to her. Xi Luhan’s face was erasable from her mind. No, it just can’t. She never felt this before or to be more specific, she felt nervous for some reason. That’s it. What am I thinking? This is different from what I expected.

 


Done~ Somehow I feel sad when people doesn't comment and subscribe though. :(

Anyway please

C O M M E N T                  A N D                       S U B S C R I B E ! !

-XOXO