F I V E

R E W I N D

HAN JIMIN

She woke up from her dreamland, exhaling in exultant. She pace towards the living room; where her mother sits. Her mother perceives the existence of Jimin in the area. Gaze her eyes towards her; she gave her a warm, lovely smile that Jimin pine since she became a lawyer. That’s right. Her mother doesn’t really like her work.

“Nice sleep honey?’

“Yes, mom. In fact, I had long, comfy sleep!”

She hugged her mother, and then took a bath. Few minutes after that, she went outside to walk around the neighborhood areas. Hummed her favorite tunes while she enjoyed the breeze of the morning. Mornings are such a good time to serene minds of people. As long as she remembers, her lawyer life is such a stressful and busy. So she doesn’t have the time to even unruffled her mind; although she need too.

She loves her life a lot. That’s why she hopes that she wouldn’t make any single slip-up in her whole life. After a lengthy walk, she found him. He was lying on the grass, wind blowing from the west and the flowers bloomed well. He looked absolutely perfect.

Her steps are getting closer to him.

And her heart is beating crazily.

“H-Hi,” she muttered to him.

“Oh, hi,”

Silence. Only god knows how her heart was pounding. Questions lingered on her mind, afraid he might hate her because she is boring.

“What are you listening?” she pointed her finger to his earphone.

“Shadow by F(x). It is really good and has a deep meaning inside it,”

“I see. May I listen to it?”

“Sure,”

It does have a hidden meaning behind it. And there’s a part that catches her attention a lot.

 

Day by day, we resemble each other more and more

Your laughter and tears, I know it all

Don’t be scared, we’re a fate tied by the sun; it’s our destiny to be together

 

How she hopes that is them; Luhan and herself. Luhan was smiling, his eyes are closed signaling how focus he is. He looked serene in that condition.

“Luhan?”

“Yes?”

“I like the part. This part,”

“Same goes to me, that part is really mesmerizing,”

They actually concurred on something together. Is this fate? She lied beside him, sharing earphone. Luhan kept on repeating the same song over and over again. It didn’t bore them though. Soon the sun rise shone the environment giving a warm heat. Luckily, it’s windy so they didn’t feel the heat.

Jimin unconsciously slept beside him. He sits, checking her beautiful body. Her lips, eyes, nose, ears, skin is so perfect. She was like an angel to him. Her body had curves, adding the beauty that she already had.

“Jimin, wake up,”

“Uhm,”

“Wake up,”

“No…”

He had a smirk on his face.

“Baby, you are really beautiful. Wake up my angel,”

“Yah! What is that?!”

Cover her ears, her face turned red from that. She blushed because of his words. He giggled, closer his face towards hers. Again, her already red face even reddened.

Admire her splendor; he slowly caressed her hair, smelling them. She just sits still wondering what he will do next. Her breathing went uneven when he cupped her face.

“What—“

“Shush,”

As he drew his face closer, she felt a soft, balmy thing on her lips. It was his lips. Yes, his. His tongue pokes her lips, asking for entrance. She tasted every single thing in him. They are getting passionate in their first kiss.

Jimin wrapped her hands around his neck to push him closer and deeper. He couldn’t miss this chance. He won’t miss the chance. Wrapping her waist, he didn’t give both of them a moment to breathe.

Few minutes of the kiss, he finally let her to take in air. Pant in fatigue, they smiled and laughed. Who knows that they would have their first kiss with someone who they never meet before?

“Yah,”

“Uh…yes?”

“I…Like you. Since the first time we met,”

“Me too,”

She answered towards Luhan’s confession. They do change their old time.

“So… Today is the day? When we will become together?”

“Yes Luhan, yes,”

He leered and pulls her again for a kiss. They will remember the day. 15/2, the day they met. And with that day too, their secrets would be revealed one by one.

 


Another chapter~ Okay this time, I tried my best to put these characters together. Who knows if I might put some  in this story ;) Haha! 

Anyway,

Please  

C O M M E N T        A N D          S U B S C R I B E     <3

-xoxo-