T W O

R E W I N D

While she had her hard time, Xi Luhan, a business administrator had his too.  People in the environs of him busy telling him this and that. He got sick of that, making him anxiety. His ancestors, friends, clients and the rest gave him pressure. And of course, committing suicide is what he wanted all this time.

 

GANGNAM

 

Luhan was assigned by his father to conduct their company that is considered as one of the biggest ones in Korea. Being in Xi’s family isn’t easy. Though they are prosperous, it didn’t prevent them from not having any problems. Luhan’s brother committed suicide last few years. That gave him more burdens.

 

But what can he do? He’s the only adolescent in his family after his brother. The first time he got his job, he knew that he would have an extremely hard time.

 

Luhan was dreaming when his door was knocked few times.

 

“Come in,”

“Good morning Mr. Xi. Feeling good?”

“Sadly no, Suho,”

“Anything went wrong sir?”

“Uh…. No, not really,”

“Well, your father told me to give you this,”

“Thanks,”

 

He bowed and left Luhan. Slowly, Luhan opens the document that was given to him. It was blue which means superbly important.

 

He read the paper inside the document, slowly leaned his back on his seat. . One more project? He exhaled a big, extremely big sigh.

Let me die. I would want too. Oh god, kill me.

 

 

FEW HOURS

 

He drove his car to a place where he used to go. As he took his step to that place, he began to flashback. All of his childhood memoirs went through his mind. His lips curved into a smile remembering the memories.

 

Luhan took a few more steps after he catch sight of a house. The house was destroyed 15 years ago. Since then he made his innocent wish which is to become a businessman. The shattered pieces of wood are scattered all over the place. He picked up one of it then closed his eyes, trying to find peace.

Grandpa, grandma. Hope you rest in peace.

 

As he whispered those words, his heart felt poignant. The man who is known as ‘Icy Cool’, who didn’t weep at last release his first tears after those 15 years.

 

Imagining these hardships that his family went through to be in this level is hard. But then, he was offended by what they did to achieve that level. Leaving their unfortunate cousins like they never knew them. It was hard for Luhan, really.

 

“Dad… We are going to leave them?”

“Yes. And remember, never ever meet them. Pretend that you don’t even know them,”

“But---“

“No buts. This is your father command,”

 

He screamed in pain. His eyes went wild to search for something sharp. Failed, Luhan used his pocket knife trying to stab himself. But he couldn’t. He just can’t. He wanted to go back and begin everything again. He hates his new life. He hates his family and friends. And mostly, he hates himself.


Annyeong~ Okay. Another shor chapter and guess what? I think my chapters are going to be short. BTW, hope u like it^^

To the new subscriber, thanks a lot! U make my day happier!

Please please please

C O M M E N T     A N D       S U B S C R I B E