S I X

R E W I N D

Author

 Where are you going? Step by step, I follow you

 

Without a word, you lead me

 

Step by step, did you notice me? I have nowhere to hide

 

When the sun rises, I walk in sync and together with you

 

I am really really into you

 

When the moon rises, you fall asleep in my arms

 

I really really like you

Their favorite song was lingering around Luhan’s mind. He didn’t surely expect to fall in love with a new-meet stranger whom he found alluring. His steps were getting slower and slower as he reached his house. Straight to his room, Luhan found an envelope on his cot.

It was an old envelope. The handwriting are also written in old-style ones.

He checked if it belonged to him; and it is. It gave him the creeps as he read the letter.

“To the recipient, this letter belongs to you.

My only aspiration of writing this is to gladly tell you that your chance had the limit, for sure. It would end by the end of the year so you better substitute every single thing that you want too.”

Crumpled the paper he lied himself on his bed thinking his to-do-list. The clock is ticking which actually gave him the nerves. Tick, tick.

Luhan let out a piece of paper and a pen for him to write. What would he write and what would it be?

1- Tell mom and dad how I love them, how I hope that we will not be the future us.

2- Plus hyung too.

3- Jimin~

4- Tell Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Sehunnie and Kyungsoo that I will be with them whatever happens.

Is that it? He looked at his list, smirk pasted on his face. No way would he spend his whole year with only this, he was given a chance to rewind.

He went downstairs and perceived his parent’s conversation. It’s about their future; he remembers everything that happened. His parent’s bad decision eventually changes them.

Flashback

“Honey, should I accept the work that my boss propounded?”

“Whoa! Where is it?”

“Seoul. There, I am going to work and start my own company,”

“That sounds great! But isn’t Seoul far away from here?”

“I know, might be we have to move there,”

“Anything honey, as long as we could live happily together,”

End of Flashback

Shook his head, Luhan ran to them and stopped their conversation. Obviously, it stupefied them since they thought their sons are still sleeping. He tried to stop them no matter what. But it didn’t work for him since working in Seoul is really hard for the poor. He strived but then again he failed. Then, three of them started to argue.

“Mom, dad, you have to listen to me!”

“Why would we? You know how hard we have to go through just to get this opportunity? Huh? Do you want to live in this type of I don’t know living?!”

“But mom, we would forget our happiness! Hyung would kill himself and I would do that too!”

“We are not going to force you until both of you got stressed of this world!”

“Mom, listen! You have no idea, how much our family; this family would shatter just because of money!”

“XI LUHAN STOP IT!”

He was bewildered when his father told him to stop. His mother touched his shoulder but he jerked his mother’s hand off. Oh no, he is mad, isn’t he? He shouted to them, “I ING HATE YOU GUYS! FINE! DO WHATEVER BUT DON’T BLAME ME IF I DON’T WANT TO BE THE SON U WOULD LIKE IN THE FUTURE!”

With that, he stomped out from his house with curse under his breath. Went to the place where Jimin and him became one, he cried as much as he could. He just hopes that will change the future better than before.

Luhan sits there, watching the sun slowly disappear from his sight behind those mountains. Sigh, Luhan thought and lied down afterward. He felt like he can’t go back towards the future until he fixes this mess. Man... I hope that I can see what my future would be when I do something. He turned himself, having his stomach on the ground.

He played with grass around him. His eyes suddenly wet. Luhan wiped those tears but the more he tried to the more the tears fall down; and he ended up crying.

“M—Mom... D—Dad... It’s not like I don’t want to be rich but it’s just that... Our family,”

He stopped as he couldn’t control and sobbed. Stressed, he let everything out while covering his mouth with his left hand and his right was hitting his chest. It hurts when he envisioned what he said to his parent. Luhan was scared and disappointed. Couldn’t they listen to him even once?

It was dark. He got even scared and cries louder. Well, he had phobia of the dark. His brain won’t stop giving him creepy imagines on what will happen if he stays there.

“Mom... Dad... Hyung... I’m scared,”

Then, he heard footsteps went closer towards him. He looked; it wasn’t his parent or his hyung. It’s a stranger.

“What are you doing here little kid?”

“I—I ran away,”

“From?”

“My house. I was mad at my parent,”

He had a devilish smile on his face. The man took out a long wood that would hurt much if he beat Luhan up. And Luhan imagination does true. That man hit him on his back before he could scurry from him. The last thing he hear was ‘Nice to meet you, Xi Luhan,’

HAN JIMIN

She was scared when she suddenly heard a loud noise from the kitchen since her mother wasn’t in the house. Embracing herself, she tried to certify that there’s nothing in the kitchen. It managed to give her suspense when she found nothing but blood. Whoa, she’s getting petrified.

Drip.Drip.Drip

The sound of the dripping blood made her fell on her knees. No; she couldn’t move anymore. It was night, alone and quiet. Other that blood, what could be worst?

Calm yourself, Han Jimin. She told herself but she failed to not to think the negatives like ghost, thieves or others. Sweat was running through her pale face.

BAM!

A loud thump was heard on the front door. Uh-oh. Is she going to meet something? Jimin took a peek from the living room. The door is going to get crash in any time. She better hide herself. Jimin ran to her mother’s room, veiling from anything that managed to get in her house.

“Han Jimin... Where are you...?”

“Han Jimin... I’m getting closer towards you...”

She was shivering to death. Only god knows how frightened she was. The man sang the words that he utters from his mouth, one by one.

“One...You are going to be mine,”

He’s getting closer.

“Two... I’m going to find you,”

Closer to her.

“Three... I can see you clearly...”

Her eyes were shut so she couldn’t see him. let out small noise, giving clue to the man.

“There you are...Honey come here,”

He dragged her towards him so she could see his face. He cupped her face and looked straight to her eyes. She closed her eyes when she felt a warm, soft thing on her forehead.

“Darling, follow me,”

He sent her a smile - bad ones, since he got her. Gently, he wrapped a piece of cloth around her eyes and expressed a goodbye face. ‘Goodnight Han Jimin,’

 


Another chapter! Aww you reader doesn't comment to my story :( *sobs*

Anyway,

C O M M E N T      A N D      S U B S C R I B E !

-xoxo-