E L E V E N

R E W I N D

“Help you what?”

“To catch the culprit, I said,” his voice became a bit louder.

“What culprit? I mean, what, I don’t understand you,”

 

He shook his head, he just couldn’t understand him. If it wasn’t his fault, then who did this? Kris told him; admitting that he got fooled by ‘him’ too. Wasn’t it obvious? He tapped the table while staring at his coffee deeply and not realizing his world. Kris sighed then leaned his back to the antique chair.

 

“You do not trust me Xi,”

“I just can’t. The last thing I could remember is that you, you tried to kill me! What do you expect from me YiFan? Have faith again?"

“Yes. I need—“

“No you don’t. You have those mafias and assassins and criminals around you! Let them help you, instead of me,”

 

Luhan felt gloomy in just a sudden. He doesn’t know might be he felt awful for her. Or, he might feel betrayed by YiFan. They are not friends, never in their life the word ‘companion’ exist. But there is something between them. He can’t hide it; or YiFan. Both of them are born with it.

 

“Please, Xi, I really—“

“Shut your mouth YiFan. When I said I have no more faith in you, that’s it, no more faith, OK?”

“Xi, help me please. Let’s forget the past and start a new beginning. You and me, we used to be cousins,”

Used, YiFan, used,”

 

His twinkling eyes had lost their twinkles, just full of regrets, depressions and unbearable past. Luhan left the shop after pointing his finger straightly to YiFan’s eyes. He drove his car, to a place he went before the rewind thing happened. You understand that feeling? When you got nothing left besides you and the only choice is reunite with your very own enemy.

 

.

“Lulu’s back!”

 

He was greeted by a warm hug by his brother who observed him from head to toe, feeling probing to his brother’s self. Luhan was wet; his eyes were drowsy, hair in a messy state and physically weak. His brother pulled him for a hug again however it was a longer one.

 

“Are you OK Lu?”

“Yes, yes I am. Very f—fine indeed,”

“Shh. Just cry. Tell hyung everything in the room, arasseo?”

 

His much-loved brother wiped his tears, which are why Luhan loves him the most. The next thing Luhan knows, he was sitting on his bed as the elder dried his hair. It felt good and he could sense so much love was given. His eyes went wet again, but this time he smiled. He was grateful that he could have a chance to meet his brother again.

 

"Lu, why are you crying? Seriously you act so weird today,”

“Nothing hyung,”

“You know Lu, the moment you left the house this afternoon, Krystal got so mad and she was like ‘you are dead Xi Luhan’ and left the house. You should find a good way to persuade her,”

“Alright, hyung,”

“Oh yeah, you mentioned Jimin right? Her next case would be discuss on next week I guess,”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah and you know Lu? That girl from the next house—“

“Hyung.”

“Yes?”

 

He faced his exquisite brother; he was stunned when Luhan suddenly looked at him. And he hugged him whilst he wept in his hyung’s shoulder hardly. He whispered something, and his brother shed a bit of tears of what he said. It might consist of three words, but it is also the most beautiful word someone could say.

 

“I love you, hyung.”

.

Luhan opened his eyes when the sun shone through the curtains. He groaned and rolled to the side—he saw a beauty beside him—who was sleeping peacefully with a small smile pasted on his face. He giggled like a small kid; he loves everything his brother had. Well he’s not a gay, don’t get the information wrong. He just missed him so much. His brother whined in his sleep before rolling towards his direction and hit his body, the both yelped in pain.

 

“We got the same brain Lu,”

“That’s because you are my hyung,”

 

They chuckled then pat each other’s head and fought who should take his bath first. They played rock paper scissors, and Luhan won. They spent 30 minutes on debating about the result. Done everything, the both ran downstairs playing tag. It was 12.00 noon by then and they had a sudden family meeting.

Luhan felt unknowingly nervous.

His father’s face seemed down and the same goes to his mother. They frowned too, trying to imitate their parent’s gloomy face. Luhan laughed when his brother was hit by his mother.

 

“Be serious please.”

They turned their face into a stern one but failed to hide their smile.

“Mph. Your cousins are going to come and have a dinner with us. Therefore you need to help us,”

“Who is it?”

“The Wu. They had... Something to discuss about,”

 

Luhan immediately knit his brow due hearing to the name. The Wu. Wu YiFan, he’s going to come?

 

“No. I’m not going to participate,”

 

He stood up and wanted to leave the house. But unfortunately, YiFan had arrived and... There he goes. He smiled, bowing to the Xi and entered the house.

 

“Hi YiFan! Haven’t met you since...”

“Last 15 years. 15 years,”

“Exactly,”

 

Mr. Xi gave a plastic smile while YiFan smirk, how does it feel like meeting your old cousin?

 

“Where are your parents?”

“They are dead,”

“OH, sorry,”

 

And Mrs. Xi apologizes for not knowing. Luhan had to join the worst dinner and his worst nightmare, YiFan can’t stop from staring and trying to talk to him. He annoyed him well, he was pissed off.

“Well, Xi and I met each other and starts to become friends. Right, Xi?”

 

Every heads turned to Luhan who was cursing under his breath; no he tested his patience level. He mumbled before answering the question.

 

“OH yes, and in fact, he even nearly killed me when we were playing... Swords. You know musketeers and etc.”

 

YiFan shot him a glare, but Luhan felt much more comfortable. He burned him, that’s enough to make him quiet at least.

 

“Is there something wrong? Why did you almost killed my son?”

“It was just a mess, a—“

“Accidentally error,”

“Yes, yes. I’m done so may I talk with Xi? Some business thing,”

“You can talk it here,”

 

Luhan snorted; YiFan clearly showed that he could burst in anger anytime. He was dragged out from the dining room to his garden, harshly by the taller on.

 

“Hey, hey manners please,”

“I don’t give a about manners.  Xi I found something about the drugs,”

“I aren’t listening,”

“Tch. Xi, those drugs was produced from Sehun’s company—“

“Not surprised.”

“—but sent by someone else. A girl,”

“What?”

“And that girl is... Her, Han Jimin,”

 


Mystery after one. Phew, that was hard!

Make my day by subscribing and commenting to this story. Thanks :)

-XOXO, bloodyapple