O N E

R E W I N D

The sun shines through the curtain that she opened. Analysing her surrounding and something run into her mind. Yeah. This is my bedroom. Releasing a heavy sigh, she stands and took her step to the bathroom.

 

She opened the shower with her eyes shut. The splash of the water flowing down gave her a peace mind when unexpected rang came from her phone. Half-heartedly pick up the phone, she answered the call.

 

“Hi. What do you want Kai?”

“I need to meet you, now.”

That’s strange. He sounds strict. “Sure. Where are we meeting?”

“Normal place,”

“Yeah, I’ll be there in a time,”

 

Jimin took her clothes and wore it. Wearing a white T-shirt and a short pink skirt is OK with her. It is tepid and breezy at the same time. She took her car key and head to the garage, where the car supposed to be. On the way to meet Kai, she felt something wrong. Something’s wrong. He sounded stern. Wonder how he looks like. Cross finger of hoping that this is not a bad news.

 

Meanwhile, Kai on the other side couldn’t sit still. He’s being uncomfortable of waiting for the girl. As she arrived, he gave a relief face then hugged her.

 

“Gosh. What takes you a really long time to get here?”

"Geez. Calm down. You seemed contemplated, you know?”

“Yeah, and you know what? I’m going to give you questions,”

“I know that you are a CSI but your sentence is quite odd,

“Cut the chase off. Sit and answer these questions on the paper,”

 

She made a strange face at his act. The paper is filled with questions that appeared to be suspicious questions like ‘Where were you last week at 4:50 pm’ and ‘Do you bought anything from Oh Sehun.’

 

Jimin was taken aback by those investigative questions. Wait, Oh Sehun? Isn’t he a drug seller? She was dumbfounded.

 

“Hey, Kai. What are these? Am I...”

“Yes you are. Answer those questions now!”

She upset with Kai of being suspicious of her. They were friends since the first time they both became CSI and lawyer. Silently, she cried and faced him.

“I won’t answer these dumb questions,”

“Well then. Han Jimin, you are arrested by the police for having drugs. You know what you will face, right?”

 

Police appeared in the coffee shop, cuffed her hands and brought her inside the police car. At that time, she was sobbing in tears, denying all of the blamed. But who trust her?

 

AT THE COURT OF JUSTICE

 

“Han Jimin, you are faulted of having drugs. Any objection?"

“Yes. Suspect never buys or uses drugs from anyone.”

“So you’re saying that she’s innocent? Do you have any proof?”

“Checking on her phone lists, she had no contact named Oh Sehun and she never contact him. So, someone must have pranked her by leaving bags of methadone in her room,”

“Any proof?”

“I...I...I’m afraid no,”

“So then, this case is solved. Han Jimin, I repeat my question again. Do you concede that you have drugs in your room?’

“Yes.”

“I hereby declare that Han Jimin, under Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 of Production, cultivation or manufacture of controlled drugs, will be jailed for whole life,”

 

She was startled. How could she have drugs if she knows that it is not allowed? Still, if she denies that, she would even be in more trouble. And no one would believe her.


Hi~ Newbie~ So how is my story? Good? Huh huh? Sorry as this is a short story^^ 

S U B S C R I B E            A N D                 C O M M E N T

Please ><