Ch. O6

Yesterday, Im yours

-Chapter Six:

 

"Kim Tae Hyung!! Come back here!" The guard shouted at the boy who ran away from him.

Kim Tae Hyung, also known as V by his friends, is one of the 'bad boys' in their school. He always skip classes, and goes to parties every night, no wonder he doesn't listen to anyone. V smirked as he ran away from the school guard who tries to stop him from cutting classes.

This is his everyday life.

He skips class, go off campus, and goes to his favorite spot, the creek side. He always stay there, laying on the grassy field and stares at the sky for hours.

It's almost 6 o'clock in the evening when V decided to go. He brushed off some dirt in his pants and put his hands in his pocket. The lights in the streets starts to dance. Night clubs starts to open and the streets are getting crowded.

The people are avoiding V as he walked through the streets. His straight face says it all 'back off.' He even gets into fights just because of the looks he's giving them. But this is him, this is V.

"Aish!" V turned back to see who bumped into his shoulder. A girl with a light brown hair brushing the invisble dirt on her shoulders.

"Look where you're going!" The girl shouted before she looked up to see a familiar face. She brushed he hair back and scoffed with a playful look on her face.

"Well, if it isn't the great Tae Hyung. Wandering alone in the night, huh?" She said. But V just stared at her for a while and closed his eyes before he took a deep sigh.

"Hyojin, I'm not in the mood to play with you. Go find someone else, okay?" V said using a tone as if he's talking to a three-year-old. Hyojin gave him a small laugh and put some of her hair strands behind her ear gracefully.

"You're really interesting, Kim TaeHyung. It makes me want to know more about you." Hyojin said and took a small step forward but V stepped back.

"Sorry, but I don't want to call JIn telling his girlfriend is flirting with me." Hyojin was taken aback by his words. She thought that V didn't know that Jin is her boyfriend. She didn't know that V knows Jin in the first place because she thought that Jin is so nice that he doesn't talk to people like V.

Hyojin didn't want V to see that she's taken aback so she just smiled and gave him a sharp look right away before she turned her and walked away. V just shrugged and continued to walk in the busy streets.

Hyojin closed the door with a loud banging noise when she arrived home. She didn't bother to open the lights and threw her purse on the sofa and took her heels off. She's still mad about V and didn't notice that her phone is ringing. She went upstairs to her room and stopped when she noticed that Hyejin's door was wide open.

Did she left it open? No. She thought. She wouldn't open that door in the first place. Since the day she came back home from the hospital, she didn't bother to open Hyejin's door. But she got curious and went inside.

She turned the lights on and fanned out the air using her hand. The room isn't that messy, but it's all dusty. She started to breath heavily and decided to go back but she can't move her feet. Hyojin tried once more but she became numb all of a sudden.

"What the heck? Am I being posessed or something?" She asked herself and got even scared when the lights started turning on and off.

"This isn't funny!" Right after she said those words, she collapsed on the floor. Her body, trembling and shaking. She stayed like that for a while and at last, the shaking stopped.

Her body is all sweaty, and she breathes heavily.

Now, she slowly opened her eyes. Her vision is slightly blurry, but she's so excited that she got up very fast.

"Woah! Im in Hyojin's body!" Hyejin said.

"Nice." Suga crossed his arms and smiled.

 

------------------------------------

 

Author's note: Another update! I'm so happy subbies ;_; Please continue to support this story! I have so many plans here so please anticipate for it! Kamsahamnida~!

Comments/Feedbacks please :)