Ch. O5

Yesterday, Im yours

-Chapter Five:

I slumped onto the floor and rolled as if I'm a freaking sushi.

"SUGA! HOW COULD YOU!" I shouted before i opened my eyes. I was surprised to see that I am now in my own house and Hyojin is not here. Where is she?

I stood up to look around and search for her but she's nowhere to be found. Well, that's better. I still don't know if she would see me or not. I hope not.

I took a deep breath. I missed the smell of my own house, i could still smell the pumpkin pie that mom made when she was still here. When Hyojin was still a good girl. That's a different story.

I just forgot that I died. I freaking died. And now I'm a freaking angel. Am I even considered as an angel? I don't even know my purpose here.

When I was still alive, all i ever did was to get good grades and study hard. I didn't have any friends even if i wanted to, because they hate me. People hate Hyojin's good side. And I am her good side. Hyojin thinks that everyone loves her, that everyone admires her. Yes they do, but when she turns her back. Say hello to those back fighters. Poor me, poor Park Hyejin.

I am her twin which makes it even worse. I look like her, no one can tell who is who because we really looked the same except for the hair. Hyojin likes to dye her hair a lot while me, i prefer being simple. Despite of that, people bully me because they knew that I am Hyejin and I am not Hyojin because of my hair.

I walked around the house and reached the door where it says, 'Hyejin's' my hands shook because of the thought that i may not feel the knob. I slowly put my hand in the knob while the other hand in my chest. Heart pounds fast as I closed my eyes and hoped that it will open as I turned the knob..

It did.

I looked around, nothing changed. It's all dusty and dirty, hah. Hyojin didn't really cared about me even maintaining my room =__=

I smiled as I saw my diary in my study table. I felt happy because of the fact that i can touch things, i thought ghosts couldn't do that.

I turned the first page and read it silently as I sat at my bed.

 

Dear diary,

       This is my first time having a diary.. Hmm? What should i write? Oh! I got my first quarter grades earlier and guess what? Straight A's! I hope mom could see this. Mom, can't you read it up there? I hope you're doing fine. Me? I am doing pretty good mom! And Hyojin too! Everyone likes her at school, everyone.. everyone likes her..

 

I laughed as hard as I can. I can't imagine i am so bitter about her. I didn't even know that i felt jealousy that time.

Why do i even envy her? She thought that everyone likes her, but the truth is they are just scared of her. They want to be as popular as Hyojin by sticking to her. When she's being a brat, she will start to say things you don't even want to hear. Then ofcourse, they will come and pick on me because of what my sister did to them.

They thought that i am weak and cannot harm them which is true. So they kept harrasing and bashing me and calling me names which makes my sister happy because she thought everyone hates me.

Everyone hates me because of her.

I turned the other page and this diary entry really surprised me.

 

Dear diary,

   The students' ranks were posted on our school today. I'm in rank 5 out of 3000. I should be happy today, but things happened. I was walking down the hallway when Hyojin and her friends blocked my way. I tried not to give her any attention but she kept on blocking my way. When i looked up at her she pushed me so hard that i fell on the floor. People laughed at me and I can't help but to cry. I didn''t get up. I don't have the strength. I kept asking myself what i have done wrong. I wiped my tears when I saw a pair of shoes standing in front of me. As I looked up, the guy knelt down and offered me his white handkerchief. I hesistantly took it and then he walked away. 

As I got home, Hyojin was still not here. I went straight to my room and shut the door closed. Now I'm writing this diary entry.. Ohh, the handkerchief. I noticed that there's a name embroidered in it.

'Kim Tae Hyung.'

 

Kim.. Tae Hyung?

Who is that?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's note: Hello everyone! After 345743 years i finally posted an update. It's winter break, Yey! Which means? UPDATES. Yes, updates. I will be very active here now. Im gonna make it up to you guys. Hooooo ;_; I missed writing stories, hell week is now over! I mean, the Final exams are over lol. So yeah, i hope you guys missed me too ;_;

Comments/Feedbacks please? :>