Ch.02

Yesterday, Im yours

-Chapter Two:

The thought of killing Hyojin became wild. I felt something burning inside me, something that makes me want to scrape her whole body. I slowly walked towards Hyojin's bed, my eyes burning, my hands shaking, my feet trembling. As soon as I reached her, I held up my hand way up to , I didn't get the chance to touch her skin when a hand held my arms.

I looked at the person, or what I thought a human, who held my hand. He could see me.

I thought It was Jin and I became happy, but no. He's someone I don't know. I never met him.

"Ofcourse you don't. Only dead people could see me." He said.

Wait, what?! He.. He.. How could he..?

"You're right babe~ I can read people's minds.." He sat at the window seat and winked at me.

"You.. You! Who are you?!" I ran towards him but he disappeared as soon as I reached him. I looked around the room to find him, but he's nowhere to be found. All I could see is my sister, and my...

first love.

Holding her hand.

"Jin-ssi.. Are you happy? Are you happy because Hyojin's alive, and I'm not?" Tears starts to fall when I said those words, I can't help it. He's my first love, yet my first heartbreak.

I want to touch his hair so bad, like what Hyojin always do. I never had the chance to do that, never.

Although I know that this is not going to work, I'm still hoping.. So, I slowly reached for his hair, he looked so calm when he's sleeping. And it made me sad. Hyojin must be so greatful having a boyfriend like Jin.

I slowly, ever so slow, reached his hair.. Just a little bit.. Closer.. closer..

His eyes met mine when the door opened.

Did he saw me?! Did he?! Did he felt my hands?!

He quickly stood up when the doctor came inside the room, and just in time, Hyojin woke up.

"Hyo-Hyojin!" Jin quickly hugged her, Hyojin didn't seem to be happy though. But you could see Jin's sincerity in his eyes, you could see how happy he is. But Hyojin.. Nevermind. 

My twin is a . Sorry for the word. She never cared about anything.

"Hyojin-ah, are you feeling okay now? Why were you acting like that earlier?" Jin said. The doctor stood right beside Hyojin with two nurses behind him.

Okay, I'll go watch the drama =__=

"What are you talking about?" Hyojin said in a low tone, as if she's talking to herself. She didn't noticed how concerned Jin was.

"What.." Jin looked at the doctor and the doctor knew what he wanted to ask.

"Hyojin is in state of shock, she may or she may not remember things easily. Especially the things she did before the accident, and the things she did right after she became conscious." The doctor explained and checked Hyojin's Iv.

State of shock? Nahh, that's me. I did that earlier =__=

"You should have been more careful.."

I turned around and fell because i was surprised, but he immediately grabbed me with his right hand in my back and his left hand holding my right hand and he was leaning a little close to my face.

"You ert.. Get away from me!" I pushed him away, i wouldn't if he didn't winked at me =__= I knew he's no human.

"Im just trying to help.. And anyway, I will be your tutor." He said while looking at his 'gorgeous' hands.

Is he gay? >_>

"Ouch! How could you hurt a girl?!" He smacked my shoulder so damn hard T__T How could he do that? Is he some sort of a devil? o.O

"Pabo! Im not gay and Im not a devil! Im a guardian angel! Thanks to you I lost my beloved job and became your tutor!" He crossed his arms and pouted. Tch, he's really gay.

"Why? Who sent you here? Why do I need a tutor? Who are you? What's your name? Where did you came from? Why do you look so gay? Why are you wearing a black coat if you're not a devil? I am dead, am i?"

"Woah there, I can't answer all of your questions.. but I can answer some.." He said, and he looked at the doctor who just went outside the room. I tend to look at Jin who is now preparing Hyojin's meal.

"First, I cannot tell you who sent me and where did I came from. Second, I AM NOT GAY. And third, because I look cool when I wear these kind of things.. Aren't I?" He turned around as if he's trying to show off his beautiful coat.

Well, he's a nice-looking guy, I admit. He has a snow-white skin and red, thin lips.

"Don't you dare fall in love with me.." I don't know how the hell did he came beside me that fast, but he said those words, whispering to me. I pushed him quickly and he just laughed.

You wish =__=

"You're not supposed to swear and cuss." He said.

"Im dead anyways, so why can't I?"

"No, you're not dead. Yet."

"Ohh yeah I remember, Im in a coma. Thanks for reminding me that." I said in a sarcastic voice. How I wished i was REALLY dead >_> Or should I just wish that Hyojin's dead?

"Hyejin! You can't do that. Don't you ever dare to wish that your sister's dead. Or else.."

"Or else what?"

"You won't be able to turn back to your body."

What did he said?

"Am I able to do that?" O_O

"Yes."

"How?" I said. He is now facing the window, and he let out a small sigh.

"That's why I am going to be your tutor. You will learn how to merge your soul into your sister's body. In the right way." He looked at me and I don't know what to say.

"Hyejin, I won't be easy on you.. Prepare to experience hell." He said.

 

----------------------------------

 

Author's note:  I managed to post an update today!! Yey! Im so busy at school =( How are you guys doing? :) I hope you're all doing great! ^o^ Im so happy <3333 Thanks for those who subscribed even though I don't pst updates regularly XD I mostly post updates every weekend.

See ya guys~! Leave a comment or anything.xD

XOXO,

-Jwyyuupaek