Ch. 01

Yesterday, Im yours

-Chapter One:
 

I feel so numb. There is no single part of my body that I could feel, and everything seems to be so cold. My head is so heavy and I don't think that I am still breathing. No, I can't be dead.

Why am I talking to myself?

I tried to open my eyes, but I can't. I slowly moved my hands and hopefully it moved. I d for something but the only thing that I could feel is the cold floor. I'm lying on a cold floor.

I placed my palms on the floor to support my body, and I managed to control my wobbly knees. I am now sitting and the last thing that I should do is to open my eyes.

But I was afraid. I am afraid.

I hugged myself as I slowly opened my eyes and darkness welcomed me. I am pretty sure that my eyes were open but I cannot see a single thing. The darkness envelopes me and It starts to creep me out. I felt like screaming, but no voice came out from my mouth.

I hurriedly stood up, but It made me to fall. I was lying again on the floor and this time, I shut my eyes.

That's the worst decision I have ever made.

I cannot open my eyes again, and my body seemed to be pushed down by something heavy. Im running out of breath.

This might be a dream. This is just a dream. I collected myself and tried to be calm as much as possible. I inhaled deeply, and closed my hands into fists.

I should wake up. I should wake up.

 

Too much brightness that it nearly made me blind. My eyes hurts like hell and I started breathing so heavily when I woke up. Hopefully It was just a dream. A very bad dream.

"Hyojin-ah." A familiar voice said, not too far away from me. I heard footsteps coming towards me but I couldn't see anything because of the light. A hand pressed my arm lightly and It gave me the chills.

Something's off. I don't know what is it but I felt like something is not right here.

"Hyojin-ah, are you okay?" I swear, I know that voice. That deep, manly voice.

But, what did he said? Hyo, Hyojin?

I sat up quickly and rubbed my eyes until I could finally open my eyes a little. Everything is so blurry that It made me dizzy. My heart is pounding so fast.

"Where am I?" I said, but I didn't recognize my voice. This isn't my voice.

I stopped breathing for a while, and then I remembered everything.

Everything.

"OH MY GOD. HYOJIN?!" I shouted out loud as I figured out that I was in a hospital room. I stood up quickly away from my bed and walked fast but the dextrose fell off from my hand and It started bleeding.

"Hyojin-ah! Where are you going?! What are you doing?!" A man grabbed my shoulders and let me face him. I looked up slowly, afraid that some things might surprise me.

And It really surprised me.

He was my sister's boyfriend, Jin.

"Jin-ssi.." I said. Why does my voice sound funny?

"Jin-ssi? Hyojin-ah, what are you saying?" He said and he shook my shoulders.

Oh! Right!

"Hyojin.. Where's Hyojin? Is she okay?" I started to panic. Im alive, and I dont know if Hyojin's okay since that accident happened.

"What are you saying?! Hyojin please, stop fooling around for christ's sake!" He shouted at me, and that made me to come back to my senses.

"I am not Hyojin! Where is she?! Where is my sister?! JIn-ssi!" I started whining and throwing away everything inside the room and all I could remember is that there were nurses holding me and they injected something until I completely out.

 

I was walking in a grassy field, and It's very cold and windy. The field was very wide that It looks like It has no end. I continued to walk and Ignored all the noises that I was hearing above. I know that I am dreaming again.

As I walked, I saw a small barn and It seems like no one lives in there but still, I continued to walk towards it. As soon as I reached the barn, I opened the door and stepped inside.

Im not inside a barn, but in the hospital.

I saw myself lying on the bed, the nurses were panicking because of the wounds I had when I threw everything in the room. When I looked around, I could see shattered glasses spread on the floor, and there's Jin, holding my hand.

No.

It's not my hand.

It's Hyojin's.

I started running, trying to find my body. I can't be dead. I passed through those people who stands in my way, they can't even feel me. I just passed through them. I am running so fast but I felt something. Something that It drags my soul to it. I stopped running, and stepped a few steps back.

'Room 204, Park Hyejin'

I didn't try to open the door, I was too anxious to see myself and I just passed through the door. But It kinda hurts inside of me, It made me feel weak.

As I stepped inside my room, I can't take a single step anymore, now that I've seen myself with tubes all over my body. Machine's sounds could be heard, and my body is covered with bandages.

Why. Why on earth did this happen to me?

Tears started to fall when I started to walk outside the room. What am I going to do?

I am a lost soul now. I can't cry hard, though no one could hear me. But I can't. I just can't.

I decided to go back to Hyojin's room and I heard noises inside the room. I didn't try to walk past through the walls again because Im getting tired, so I took the knob, but I felt electricity. I can't touch the knob, why?

Just in time, the nurses came out from the room and I ran as fast as I could to get inside the room without touching anything.

I saw Hyojin sleeping, and Jin was beside her.

Jin.

What if, I kill Hyojin?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's note:  *confetti* YEHEY! FIRST CHAPTER! XD Guys, Im so happy :):) because I have subsribers for this story already before I posted this chapter. Dang, It took me so long to update and Im so sorry for that =(( Im just very busy because of school works and such =(( Anyway, Im so sorry If there are some grammatical errors. English is not my first languange. Hihih =')) Peace yo ^_^V

LEAVE A COMMENT, Subscribe if you want to :):) see ya sweethearts<3

XOXO,

-Jwyyuupaek