Back

Revenge

Ding Ding Ding~

"Attention all passengers, we've reached Incheon Airport. Please go down now on the plane. Thank you and have a nice day!"

As i saw the sunny and bright sky from the window i am now back in Seoul. I smirked to myself *Just wait Byun Baekhyun you will get the sweet taste of my revenge*.

 

Jinhee's POV

Ughh! The flight that got is so tiring, i must go home first to greet my parents and sleep to put the jet-lag away. When i was still in New York, Minhee (my best friend that i had in New York) helped lose weight and not im not fat i am now y, and my face it is now pore-free and i always have confessions there almost 10 times a day, girls envy me because i was smart, beautiful like a godess, and of course y. But nobody wants to bully or hurt me cause they are kind there unlike people here 2 years ago. As i went outside the airport i first called Zelo my cousin to come and fetch me. Well Zelo is the most close cousin of mine and he was there too when i had my first love and first heartbreak. As i was carrying my luggage and bag i saw a cafe outside the airport i quickly got inside and bought my favorite Americano. I exited the cafe after i bought Americano, as i was passing by i bumped into someone and fell on the cold hard curb of the street. As i was ready to stand up a hand faced me and saw a guy there smiling as i quickly reached his hand he immediately hold it and stood up.

"Uhmm, im sorry about just now. I didn't mean to ruined your clothes i am really sorry."

"It's ok." I was about to leave when he held my wrist and aksed"Uhmm can you please help me i'm kinda lost. Can you help me find Myeondong her in Seoul, im going to meet my friends there." I was about to say no, but he did an aegyo. WTH! I cannot resist people doing aegyo. *Ughh! I give up! Im just going to come with him* "Sure!" I texted Zelo to just meet me at Myeongdong. While we were waiting for a cab, we had an akward silence. I turned to face him and caught him staring at me, those big eyes are just amazing. "Uhmm. M-my name is Kyungsoo. B-but y-you can call me D.O. actually I moved in at New York to replace my dad's position for awhile." "Nice to meet you Kyung- DO-ssi. I am Park Jinhee i was actually in New York too that time." We saw a vacant cab and told the driver to send us to Myeondong when i was about to give the money to the driver D.O already gave the cash to the driever and seperate ways bid goodbye to D.O and saw my cousin Zelo. "Nice meeting you again cousin!". I giggled as i gave him a warm and welcoming hug.

 

Kyungsoo's POV

OMO! That Girl looks like a Godess! I mean she's got the body and the looks, im sure she got's lots of admirers in New York. I wish we could see each other some day. As the cab stopped infront of Myeongdong i saw a familiar figure heading towards my direction, it looks like a tiger trying to catch it's prey. I closed my eyes ready to fall hard on the floor but i felt an arm securing my back. And then i opened my eyes and saw my bro (close friend). "Nice to see you again Hyung!" He smiled brightly at me "Nice to see you again too Baekhyun." We walked to an ice cream shop and bought ice cream Chocolate ice cream for and of course Strawberry for Baekhyun as we were eating ice cream Baekhyun stopped his ice cream and asked me "Hyung! I thought you didn't remember this place. How did you got here in the first place?" I stopped my ice cream, turned to gaze him and said. "There was this girl who i bumped to outside of the airport and i accidentally spilled her coffee and ruined her tops. But thank God she is not one of the girl's who would freak out just because i ruined their clothes. I asked her where Myeondong is and she called a cab and went here with me in Myeondong and bid goodbye. You know she is beautiful and i want to me her someday." "Hyung what is the name of the girl?" "Her name is Jinhee, Park Jinhee." 

 

Baekhyun's POV

I almost chocked on my ice cream when hyung said the girls name. OMO! Is it really Park Jinhee? Jinhee you don't know how much i want to say sorry. I know you were just one of my toys before, but know i'd have changed because of you. I was trying hard to search for you but it was hard. Park Jinhee, i promise we will see each other some day.