Is it really you?

Revenge

"Nice to meet you again Baekhyun, it's been a long time"


Baekhyun's POV

*OMO! Is this really Jinhee?! The Park Jinhee that i broke the heart into pieces?!* I eyed her from head to toe. She is really a beauty! Who wouldn't know that she can be y and beautiful! Ughh! I still feel guilty because i didn't say sorry to her for doing that. As we were staring at each other i heard Kyungsoo hyung cough and said

"Uhmm, guys as you know we are here because i want you guys to meet, but i guess you'ved already met. So let's go to the restaurant and i'll treat you guys!"

Good thing he said he'll treat us. As i was walking behind them, i can see Kyungsoo hyung put his arms around Jinhee's waist. *What the?! Why didn't Jinhee stop him! Aish! Im crazy!* I don't know but i can feel my blood boil from the skinship that they've have right now. And as Jinhee turned her head through her shoulders i can see she was smiling and looking at Kyungsoo hyung and Kyungsoo hyung turned his head towards Jinhee's direction and found him smiling too. I can feel a big pang on my heart, *ouch*.

 

As we reached the restaurant it was really fancy. And im impressed on how Kyungsoo hyung still have a taste when it comes to this things. We went inside and reached the restaurant and sat down on the table. Before Kyungsoo yung can sit down beside Jinhee he told to us.

"Uhmm. I'll just have to go to the restroom outside the restaurant you guys order first, okay?"

Me and Jinhee nodded with the smile. We were now alone and akward silence wash through us. *Well maybe mine is akward silence, but i think for her is just silence* so i just started the conversation with her.

"So uhmm, J-jinhee how are you?" *What the?! I don't talk like that! What's happening to me?! BYUN BAEKHYUN DON'T LOSE YOU CONFIDENCE! YOU DON'T LOSE CONFIDENCE WHEN IT COMES TO GIRLS! COME'ON! AISHH!* i looked up to Jinhee and she used her most genuine smile. *Beautiful*

"I'm fine. How about you? Are you okay, or do you have a girlfriend right now?"

"Uhmm, actually when we broke up i never had a girlfriend and i stop doing my playboy techiniques and i stopped hitting girls so that's really it. So how about you? Do you have a boyfriend already?"

"Actually i don't have a boyfriend. I'd tried to date guys but they just failed. Nobody in my school bullied me, infact i had so many friends there. That is when i met my best friend who helped do this transformation so i really thank her alot."

"Oh, that's nice! So do you like someone here?"

"I do like someone here. But i guess im not yet ready"

"Ho-" I was cut off because i saw Kyungsoo hyung coming in our way so i just didn't continue our conversation and right after that our food was served and we ate. We had lot's of happy conversations but as i can see is that only Kyungsoo hyung and Jinhee who is enjoying. I can see Jinhee smiles so genuinely to Kyungsoo hyung. *I was supposed to be Jinhee smiling at not Kyungsoo hyung!* WTF! did i just think?! As we were done Kyungsoo hyung put the cash in our table and we left. I was about to go to my car until Kyungsoo hyung shouted.

"BAEKHYUN! YOU DRIVE JINHEE AT HER CONDO! I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

*Oh yeah! Another time to ask questions and bond time with Jinhee!* Just then i saw walking towards my direction and when she was already infront of me she stepped forward closing the gap of space between us. *OMO!* My whole world stop and just stared at her beautiful face. She's going to kiss me! I was already closing my eyes and ready to feel her lips pressed againsrt mine. But after 20 seconds i felt none. *What the hell happened?!* so i opened my eyes and saw Jinhee already inside the car sitting. *Aish! Stupid Byun Baekhyun!* so i mentally did a faceplam in my face and went inside the car.

~AKWARD SILENCE 

I hate akward silence right now.So i started the conversation with her again.

"So Jinhee" i turned to face her and saw her facing me too. And i heard her too holding her breathe and she laughed so loud.

"Hahahaha! Ha-you really think that-haha- i will kiss you?!-Hhaaha!!!" my face flushed in deep red, good thing it was dark inside the car or else she will see my flushed face.

"Ok look." and heard her sigh trying to relax her face again and she spoke "Im sorry, i didn't mean to do that, but you were really blocking my way okay? I didn't mean for waiting to be kissed so here i'll just give you." i looked up to her and she was near my face and kissed me on the lips! *OMO! i can feel electricity down my spine* and looked up to her direction and saw her smiling and said.

"Hope you like it. And i'm sorry for making you wait for me to kiss you." she said with a teasing tone. "Yah! I wasn't even waiting for you to kiss me! I thought you were going to get my car keys in my hand at my back where it was earlier." "Baekhyun i know you want a kiss awhile ago. And sorry for teasing you awhile ago too." and put her hand on top of my hand and said "I didn't mean that okay? So are we truce?" "Yeah, sure!" "Well i guess i have to go now, my house is already there! Bye!" as i saw her walked infront of her house. Wait! That wasn't just a house, it was mansion! *OMO! so it means she is rich since she was still a baby like me?!*

I touched my left chest and felt my heart race in speed. *Am i inlove?* I erased that thought and just drove off, while i was driving i suddenly thought of something again. *I think i am*.

 

Jinhee's POV

Success! Plan A is now accomplished! Yeah! Now Byun Baekhyun be ready for my next step for you. "MAKE YOU FALL-INLOVE WITH ME EASILY!" *Just be ready BYUN BAEKHYUN*