Date and a kiss?

Revenge

Jinhee's POV

I was wearing a v-neck polka dot print chiffon dress my shoulder bag and a brown ribboned heels. 

This day was actually my date with Kyungsoo oppa. I was looking forward to this date actually, i don't really want to stay here in my house doing nothing yah know. This house is really boring even though it's big. *I should really buy my condominuin, so i should do whatever i want and not with the maids following me 24/7*

I was heading outside our house or should i say "OUR MANSION" and went outside the gate and texted Kyungsoo oppa to come here and fetch me at our mansion, and texted him the address. 30 minutes had passed and i saw a black sports car coming towards my way, the car stopped and the door from the driver's seat opened and i saw Kyungsoo oppa wearing a black slim fit v-neck short sleeve   and vans H&L era 59 colored wild dove

I actually find him y and cute in a way. And i started to like this. *How can someone like him can combine cute and y at the same time?* when i am suddenly lost in thought a heard a cough from Kyungsoo oppa and i looked at his hand reaching for my hand and we walked in his car. Kyungsoo oppa and I went inside the cafe to order some of my favorite Americano and his Latte. After we buy our americano's and latte's we first walked into our table and chat first while finishing our coffees. 10 minutes later we were already done and headed at the mall and went inside the arcade and played games. We headed to our last game and we played basketball and made a bet which is.

"If i win you wouldn't call Kyungsoo oppa anymore. Instead you'll call me D.O. OPPA! ok?"

"Ok. And if i win your going to be my slave for a week. You'll do whatever i say ok Kyungs- i mean D.O. OPPA!!" I said with a playful smirk.

As we were i heard the buzz went on saying that the game is over. As i looked up to see our i won by one point and looked up to kyungsoo oppa and had his jaw dropped. *Haha! I can't believe im the winner! You lost Kyungsoo oppa!* I walked to him and whispered to him "You lost Kyungsoo oppa, so you are going to be my slave for a whole week and your going to do what i say." I looked to him and saw him smiled at me and said "Then what do you want my beautiful princess? Do you want me to treat you dinner right now? Cause i know your stomach is growling and i don't want my princess to starve." with a smirk plastered on his face teasing you of course obvious with his tone awhile ago i simply nodded and we went out of the arcade and went to Burgoo a restuarant an ate there.

It was already 11 o'clock in the evening and Kyungsoo oppa was parking the car and walk with me on our 'MANSION' door. Kyungsoo oppa was about to leave when i saw figure behind us and i smirk and grabbed Kyungsoo oppa's wrist and said. "Thank you oppa for this wonderful day! I really loved it! Your the best oppa!" "Nah, that was actually nothing i just want to treat my 'PRINCESS' for this day. Oh wait, do you mind if i-i have another date with you this coming friday night?" he asked with a pleading tone in his voice while half pouting. *Such a cutie* i smiled and said.

"Sure Kyungsoo oppa" i was about to continue when i saw the figure still standing there and i smirked plastered on my face and looked up to Kyungsoo oppa again and went closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips i suddenly felt his lips smile from the kiss telling that he actually enjoys it. He was about to close his and kiss me back when left his lips and looked at Baekhyun who gasped. And i of course pretended that he wasn't there when i kissed Kyungsoo oppa on his lips and i also pretended that Baekhyun just saw me kissing kyungsoo oppa.

"O-oh Baekhyun! What are you doing here?" pretending to stutter and being an ignorant when he was actually there from the beginning. Kyungsoo oppa turned around behind us and looked shocked and embarrassed and flushed in deep red and said.

"A-ah Baekhyun w-what a-a-are you doing h-here?" i looked up to Baekhyun again and saw sadness, jealousy, and anger inside him and he said.

"I was just chilling, nothing to worry about. I just came here a few seconds ago." i can sense that he is going to cry, but he can't because he doesn't want to be a weaklink. I felt guiltness wash over me, but i can't. I have to stay strong for the things he'd done to me. AND I WANT IT BACK.

"U-uhmm, Jinhee i'll go ahead then t-thank you! B-bye!" and he left. leaving me and 'BAEKHYUN' alone. I was about to go inside when Baekhyun held my wrist and said "Can we talk? I mean just for awhile? I have to tell you something important but not here. Let's go to the playground" "Ok" and we went to the playground and sat on the swings. 5 minutes had passed and everything was a complete silence, and after seconds Baekhyun spoked.

"Jinhee, i know i had done so many things to you 2 years ago. And i was guilty for doing that. I didn't mean to do that to you actually, i was about to follow you on the day when you broke up with me but Jiyeon held my wrist and kissed it actually felt go-" he was cut off when i spoke to him "Baekhyun if your just going to bring up the past, forget it. I don't care what the hell you felt when Jiyeon kissed you. I don't know if i can still forgive you again but i don't want to have a serious relationship with you whether you want that damn relationship with me. So if i were you, you shoud move on and do your playboy techniques like you used to me." "Jinhee" he whispered i felt him wrap an arm around my waist, sobbed. I can feel his wet tears stains on my shoulder. He keeps on whispering 'IM SORRY' to me. I gave up and unwrapped his arms around my waist. I put my two hands on his cheeks and said "Baekhyun look at me" he looked up to me and i continued to say what was i'm going to say. "Baekhyun you don't really need to say sorry anymore, i forgave you already. I just knew that i was being childish and i don't want to waste my tears because of a bet you know. So no need to say sorry to me, cause i forgave you already, ok?" 

he nodded and smiled sheepily to me. I smiled and kissed his cheeks, and went back to my house. Leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded on the swing. I chuckled, before i close my eyes i smiled again *Silly Baekhyunnie, you never changed!* i giggled and dozed off.

Baekhyun's POV

OMFG! She just kissed me!! But i feel bad because it was only on the cheeks. I was so happy that Jinhee forgave me. But i think something is really not right in this situation. I can just feel. Oh well, let's just say it's a good one. And forget about the kissed Kyungsoo hyung and Jinhee shared awhile ago. 

I smiled like an idiot earning a stare from people. *BEST DAY EVER*