Love is Predictable

Revenge

Baekhyun's POV

So the fact Jinhee kissed me in the cheeks, was AMAZING! I repeat A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!. But I was expecting in the lip- *WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING BAEKHYUN?! DON'T THINK AND IMAGINE ABOUT THOSE THINGS CAUSE I DON'T LOVE HER? AISHH! UGHH! THIS IS SO HARD!!!!* While i was in deep thought I hit my head on the pole. "OUCH!" I rubbed my forehead and notice two small feet near my face. I looked up and saw a beautiful flawless face and recognized her quickly, it was no other than. My mom.

Yes you heard that right, my mom is right infront of me. I stood up quickly hug her. I was supposed to greet her when she said

"Son, i have to tell you something. But not here let's go to the restaurant since i am hungry."

"Ok mom! Anywhere you want im ok with it!" I said as we were starting to walk near my mom's car with his driver opening it for us. 30 minutes we had already arrived at the 'BULGOGI BROTHERS' Korean restaurant. Forgot to tell you my mom's really fond of Bulgogi even Kyungsoo hyung likes no loves Bulgogi. As we entered the restaurant sat down to our reserved table and waited for our food *cause you know, my mom had already picked a food for us* my mom spoked and said.

"Baekhyunnie, umma's going for our business trip with some of my partners and co-workers too." I looked up to my mom and she heaved a sigh and continue speaking "Baekhyunnie, there is going to be a girl that will live in our house starting tomorrow because her parents and your father and I had decided to let her go to our house and live there for awhile."

"Umma what is her name and how many months will you and appa will stay?"

"Uhmm, maybe 2 months Baekhyunnie don't worry you will meet her tomorrow so i don't need to say her name cause she is going to introduce herself. Cause she might wanna think that your some kind of stalker when you know her name before she even introduce."

The food had arrived and i continued eating until the food was gone. And left the restaurant to go back to my house.

 

Jinhee's POV

You should've seen Baekhyun's face yesterday! It was so cute. Funny, i felt a bit when i kissed him in the cheeks. And even Kyungsoo oppa's kiss was really different too. I was in deep thought when i felt my phone vibrated and saw it was a phone call from my appa.

Phone Conversation~

"Princess!"

"Appa! I miss you!"

"Appa misses you too, uhmm Princess appa is going to tell you something."

"What is it appa?"

"Uhmm Princess don't be too shock ok? But you are going to move out of the house for awhile" I was shock, really shock about what my appa told me.

"Appa, why am I going to move out of the house for awhile?"

"Because my business partners and your umma and I had decided that they're child will live with you cause i don't want my Princess to get in those dangerous people even though we have lots of gaurds in our house we just decided to put you in their house cause they're son know's some Self defence."

"Appa how many days will I live there?"

"Princess it is actually 2 months, cause our business trip will be longing for awhile. Im sorry Princess."

"It's ok appa, so when am I going to move out"

"Tomorrow Princess! I'll just ask the maids to pack you things and tomorrow morning you will leave th house already ok?" *sigh*

"Ok appa"

"Ok I have to go now Princess bye!"

"App-" I was cut off because appa already ended the call. *AISH! I don't even know his name! OMO! So it means i am going to live with a guy?! HUH. LUCKY LIFE JINHEE, LUCKY LIFE*

 

The Next Morning~

Ok. This is the day that I am going to move out of the house, I don't know if I know the person or should i say ''him' cause if I don't know him it might be a little uncomfortable cause I am living with a person I barely know in the same roof. I mean what the hell? What kind of parent will say to their daughter that she is going to live with a stranger for 2 months?! 

I was wearing a Floral jeans, Caged sandals, and some tanks with my shades on.

I walked out of the house and went straight to my car. I suddenly looked up again at my house. *sighs* I guess i'll see you after 2 months bye my house. I the engine and started to drive, while i was stopped the car, waiting for the stop light to go color green my phone vibrated i opened it and saw it was a message from appa, and i read the message.

 

Hey Princess! This is umma i'll give you his house' address so that you can procide to drive there. It's actually near Myeongdeong.

And umma gave the address to me and continued driving until i came from my destination and parked my car got off and brought my luggage *What is it with my luggage today? This was not heavy when i carried these a week ago! AISH!! I need help!* I used all my strength to carry my luggage until i came from the gate i saw an intercom and press the button.

 

Intercom~

"Uhmm who is this?"

"This is Jinhee, Park Jinhee"

"Uh ok please come in once the gate is opened there are some helpers who are going to help you carry you stuff's inside the house"

When the call had been ended the gate immediately opened and i went in and saw some maids outside the house i guess waiting for me. The maids run towards me and greeted me like i lived here before, and carried my bags inside the house. I was roaming around the house when i heard a big bang in one room upstairs. I quickly ran upstairs and opened the door, and saw a  figure fixing the mess he ma- wait what? Maybe he is the one I am going to live with in this house for 2 months.

I quickly walk in his direction and helped him fix the things that had fallen from the box. When he looked up our eyes met and it's no other than "Baekhyun." I smiled at him and he looked shock i guess he was shock that i will be leaving with him for 2 freaking months

 

Baekhyun's POV

I was at my room fixing my things cause i want this messy room to be clean and spotless. As I was cleaning the cabinet's top I accidentally pushed the box to fall down causing the things that i put there to scatter. I was cleaning the things that scattered on the floor suddenly a hand was getting the things like papers that was scattered on the floor I guess that was a maid who is tresspassing into my room i was about to shout at them for tresspassing into my room when I looked up it was Jinhee. I was shock when i saw her here

"Baekhyun." And that one dollar smile that was plastered on her face *She is so beautiful* I can feel my heart race so fast that it will explode in any seconds, my hands are presperising *What is this feeling* "Wha-what are you doing here?" *Baekhyun stop stuttering!* "I came here cause this is address that my mom send me, and this is the house that I am going to live in for 2 months." My eyes are gazzilion times bigger than Kyungsoo hyung's eyes right now, I mean Jinhee as in PARK JINHEE IS GOING TO LIVE WITH ME HERE AT THIS HOUSE FOR 2 FREAKING LONG MONTHS! 

"So i already found your room Baek, the maids told me also that your room is right beside mine. See you later at lunch Bacon bye!" and she left did she just called me Bacon? Oh well i have to fix my terrible disaster and dirty room to a spotless and a clean room. Oh and by the way she looks hot in that outfit. I got up fixed everything and went to take a shower. 15 minutes later and I went outside of the bathroom wearing white v-neck long sleeve t-shirt, and upscale brown pants.

I was walking out of my room to get some water from the kitchen when my chauffeur called me.

"Master I have a news to tell you."

"What is it hyung?" I usually call him hyung only when my parents aren't here.

"Your mom and dad called me and told us to have a 2 month break and spend it with our family" What the hell did hyung just said?! Did mom and dad called for that so i can live alone with Jinhee for 2 months?! AISH! Me and my crazy parents!!

"U-ok hyung, i'll see after 2 months then bye!" 

"Bye!"

 

Chauffeurs POV

I bid goodbye to Master Baekhyun and immediately called Mrs.Park

"Hello agasshi is it a success?"

"Yes madam! Everything is ok now"

"Ok i'll see you after 2 months then but don't worry we will still send you and the other's pay get that?"

"Ok madam goodbye"

And she ended the call

 

Mrs. Byun and Mrs. Park's POV

"So the plans already settled?"

"Yes! Do only thing that were going to do is wait. Just wait"

"This is really a good plan"

"I know right!"

"You know Mrs.Byun i mean in-law I can already tell that they're inlove with each other they just can't admit."

End of POV


Guys! I am really really sorry that i was late in updating sorry. really sorry.

Baekhyun's Pre-debut pic! Aww! :3