Revenge with the taste of teasing

Revenge

Success! Plan A is now accomplished! Yeah! Now Byun Baekhyun be ready for my next step for you. "MAKE YOU FALL-INLOVE WITH ME EASILY."


The Next Morning~

Jinhee's POV

*This is the best! I actually thought i couldn't accomplish this "Plan A" revenge for Bakehyun. I'm so successful!* I am actually done taking shower and i am now wearing pants shorts and a colorful aztec sweater.

(Guys please don't mind the face of the girl).

As i was going downstairs to my kitchen i can smell an amora of my favorite.... CHICKEN! As i run towards the kitchen i saw a familiar back facing me and it's not my maid who is cooking and it's either not a girl at all. It's... It's.. BAEKHYUN! *How the hell did he got into my house?!* And then he turned to face and he smiled cheerfully and said. "Hey, uhmm. G-goodmorning! I-i didn't mean to go inside your house. I just thought we could spend the morning together." *Oh! So now he is using his innocent and playboy techniques! Well two can play at that game!* a smirk formed on my lips and said. "Baekhyunnie oppa it's okay i don't really have to eat with so we can enjoy our morning TOGETHER oppa!" then he just blushed. Hahaha! LOL! If he can see his face right now.. he will die in embarrassment! Just because of his really deep red flushed face he will really die in embarrassment!!

 

"U-uhmm. L-let's e-at." Lol.This plan will be accomplished just wait a little bit and it will be one of my other plan's of revenge for him.

"Okay! Whatever oppa says! SARANGHAEYO BAEKHYUNNIE OPPA!" as i did it with a shaped heart using my arms on my head. Haha! That guy who is really so embarrassed. As i was done eating my breakfast my phone vibrated and saw who the dialer is, it was Kyungsoo Oppa. I answered the call that it was ringing awhile ago.

Phone Conversation with Kyungsoo Oppa~

"Hey Jinhee!"

"Hey Kyungsoo oppa!" i said with a cheery smile while talking to him and i can see Baekhyun stopped eating and looking at me with a somehow jealous and anger face. *Yep! My plan is really working!*

"U-uhmm Jinhee can we meet at the cafe on Saturday at 5?"

"Yeah sure oppa! Since i don't have anything to do on Saturday"

"Uhmm, okay. See you there!"

"K. Bye Oppa!" i quickly ended the call and put my plates on the sink. As i was about to remove my sweater i saw Baekhyun gulp. *Is this revenge really making it easy for me? Haha!* As i removed my sweater i of course have a black sando that it's too reveling for my skin and it is thin so my bra strap. And he blushed!

 

Baekhyun's POV

Ughh! Why does it always have to be Kyungsoo hyung?! Can't be just me you could recognise just for once in awhile. That is why i got here in your house just to eat breakfast and bond with you and now it's about Kyungsoo hyung again?! As i was just about to stand up my legs turned jell-o from the site that im seeing right now. *OMO! She is removing her sweater infront of me?! Why not her room? I might see her in bra only, that's nice i wonder if i didn't cheat on her. I might as well see her curvy and y body. AISH!! What the hell are you thinking about BYUN BAEKHYUN?! That's just too erted!* 

I then saw her removing her sweater infront of me. Oh! Good thing she is wearing a black sando which is thin! *WHAT THE HELL?!* i can see her red bra strap. Oh my! She'd really changed. Those reveling she is wearing i must protect her outside the house when she is wearing like that. You know erts.

As i put the plates in the sink and walks away in the kitchen i was about to head in the front door when, Jinhee pinned me against the wall and kiss my earlobe. I can feel electricity running down my spine. *Oh my God! She is so hot! Byun Baekhyun control yourself* i was about to push her away Jinhee suddenly bit and my ears again making me groan. And she whispered.

"I know you like it Byun Baekhyun" she whispered it seductively. And pulled me away and walked upstairs to her room. I can feel my heart beats so fast.

 

Jinhee's POV

This revenge is as easy as pie. I said with a smirk.


Hey guys! I promise i'll update this fic everyday as soon as nothing is on my way! Please promote my fic! Love ya'll!

THIS GUYS ARE REALLY Y! WOLF! A-WOO!