Meet again with Kyungsoo

Revenge

Jinhee's POV

 

I was walking to the streets of gangnam, and thought about something *if i'm done getting my revenge on that Byun Baekhyun jerk, what will i do now?* as i was having a deep thought about that i didn't know that i was not walking on the road and there was truck that was driving and straight to me. I can't moved, i can't feel my body working because of that truck coming straight to me. As i closed my eyes ready for the truck to hit me i felt an arm securing my waist and pushing me off in the middle of the road and i fell on the curb. As i open my eyes i saw i familiar face so close to my face and saw who it is, it was. Kyungsoo. *Omo! Our face are so close that our lips can touch* I pushed him away and stood up and reached a hand to help him stand up and said.

"Uhmm, thank you for saving my life. I thought i was going to die if that truck hit me!" my face flushed into deep pink as i remembered our face was so close that there was no space between us. "No prob Jinhee, that's what i can do to my friend here." As he smiled to me, then everything went silent. Akward Silence. Then i invite him to go to the cafe and have a coffee with him. As we went to our table and placed our bags and coffee there and chatted happily.

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

As i was jogging i saw a familiar figure *ah! It's Jinhee!* walking in the streets of gangnam and walked to the road and paused. And i saw a truck coming her way and quickly run into her direction and out my arm around her waist and pushed her down on the curb and saw our face so close together i think my face was so red right now! *Ughh! So embarrassing!* so Jinhee pushed and stood up and held a hand for me. *Ughh! My heart is beating so fast and when she touched my hand i can feel electricity running down my spine* Jinhee invited me to go at the cafe, ordered coffee and chatted happily.

 

As we were about to seperated ways when i held her wrist and said. "Uhmm. C-can i h-have your phone number?" a smie plastered on her, *Oh that beautiful smile* and gave me her phone number! and bid goodbye. I quickly went to my house went upstairs took a bath and wore v-neck tshirt and boxers. As i was sitting on the edge of the bed while drying my hair i quickly took my phone and text Jinhee.

Text Conversation~

Uhmm, hi Jinhee! This is Kyungsoo!

Hi Kyungsoo Oppa! :) *What The Hell?! Did she just called me Oppa?!*

Jinhee, why are you calling me OPPA?

Uhmm, you don't like it? I just want to call Oppa cause you know your older than me, right?

*Thug Thug Thug* I can feel my heart pounding so fast

Do you still want me to call you Oppa? Cause i think you don't like it.

No, it's ok. Call me Kyungsoo Oppa. I like it actually

*Ughh! What the hell Kyungsoo?! You are so stupid why did you confront her that you like her calling you Oppa?! Aish! This is going to be akward by the time we see each other again! Aish! STUPID KYUNGSOO!*

Oh ok Oppa! I'll see you next time Oppa! Bye bye! :)~

 

As i put my phone on the table near my bed i went to sleep and smiled to myself remembering the thing that happened to me and Jinhee when i saved her. *Aish! Why didn't our lips touch? Yah! Kyungsoo what are you thinking?! Are you perharps falling inlove with Park Jinhee?! Aish! So confusing!* and dozed off to dreamland.

 

The Next day~

 

Baekhyun's POV

As i was walking out of Vans store i saw Kyungsoo hyung with a girl?! She must be the girl that Kyungsoo hyung bumped into at the airport. Wow! She is really pretty and Omo! Her body is so hot. I can feel myself burning and sweating. *Aish! Baekhyun since when did you became a ert?* I mentally slapped my face for being such a ert. As i was about to walk away from them. Kyungsoo hyung called my name. *Aish! Kyungsoo hyung i hate you!* I turned around and did my playboy smile to the girl. I actually forgot her name what is her name again Park Minhee?

"Byun Baekhyun meet this girl that i bumped into, Park Jinhee" just then my world stopped and stared at the girl that Kyungsoo hyung called Park Jinhee. *OMO! Is this Park Jinhee? The girl that i'd broked her heart?* She smiled at me and said.

"Nice meeting you again Baekhyun, it's been a long time."