Her Past

Revenge

As i was going to the cafeteria i was bringing my bag and of course a ring that is a shaped heart. Im going to give this to Baekhyun because it's our 1st anniversary as a couple today. Actually it's only been a month that we were officially a couple. But anyways as i was going there, i saw Jiyeon (one of the queenkas) sitting on the lap of Baekhyun while kissing. My heart crashed and broke into pieces. As i was walking to there table and Jiyeon stopped kissing Baekhyun and a smirk plastered on her face and said, "Oh! Baekhunnie i love you so much!" and kisses Baekhyun again in the lips. As i saw them kissing again i grabbed Jiyeon's wrist and slap her. The whole cafeteria was quite, as they stare at me and Jiyeon.

"How dare you slap me!" And she slap me

"You deserves you first for being a bully to me, and of course for being a to my boyfriend."

Jiyeon plastered a smirk and said, "Excuse me you and Baekhyun are really not in an official relationship."

"What?! That's not true!"

"It is honey, why not i tell you the whole story why Baekhyun is hitting on you right now."

"Jiyeon! Stop that!"

"No oppa! I want Jinhee here and everybody in this cafeteria right now to know that Jinhee was just a bet because of money. So you Jinhee, are the most stupidest girl here in this school! Im mean your smart but your stupid because you should've ask yourself first why Beakhyun likes you. Your really stupid Jinhee. Fat, Ugly, and Stupid! Im sure that nobody will like you."

I was already cause i can't control it anymore. I turned my gaze to Baekhyun's gaze and yelled at him "Did you really made a bet to your friends from me just because of money?!"

"Jinhee I-I"

"NO BAEKHYUN! HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS?! UGHH! I'M SO STUPID I SHOULD'VE JUST DIDN'T SAY YES TO YOU!"

As i was wiping my tears, i turned to him and throw the box that has a ring inside and said. "Oh, and Happy Anniversary Byun Baekhyun!"

I grabbed the milk that bought and i smirked and pour the milk into Jiyeon's head. Everyone gasp. As i turn my head on my shoulder i said. "Poor hair Jiyeon. I think that milk that i bought is expired. And im sorry that was just and accident i didn't mean that."

I called my driver told him to fetch me. As i got home i asked my mom and dad to book me a flight in New York for me to study and live there for 2 years and i saw the maids packing my things. I was taking a bath and wearing a comfortable decent clothes and walked out to the front door of the mansion and into the car. As we arrived at the airport i straightly went on the plane and dozed off to dreamland. *I'll see you again Seoul after 2 years. And i will be back to get my revenge on Byun Baekhyun.*