A Day With Him

Painful Love [DISCONTINUED]

The next morning, I woke up and did my routine. When I came out the bathroom, I was planning to make something to eat since both my parents weren’t home. As I was getting the pancake mix, I heard the doorbell ring and went to open it.

“Ahhhhh~” I screamed as I hugged him. “Ohmigosh, I haven’t seen you for soooo looong.” I said to him as I squeezed him tighter. I heard him laugh as he did the same.

“I miss you too Mimi. And you’re exaggerating, I was with you the other day.” He said.

“Psssh, that reaaaaaally loooong for me okay. We should hangout today. Just us two.” I suggested as I looked at him. He pretended to ‘think’ about it.

“Hmmm, lemme think about it. I’m not sure about today’s schedule.” He replied.  My smile kind of faded …

“I’m joking Mimi. Of course, it’s my day off, I’m not gonna waste it.” He happily said as I started to smile again.

“Well, I was gonna make pancakes. Did you want some or would you rather go out to eat ?” I asked him.

“I wanna eat your pancakes. It’s the best.” He excalimed.

 

--

 

After breakfast, we both went out. By then, it was 11:30. I had a feeling that I forgot about something but just waved it off. As we arrived at COEX mall, we went from store to store. He suggested on buying me new things but I told him not to. Then, we went inside a store called ‘Forever Together’. It was basically a couples’ store. We looked around and played with some stuff. As we kept looking, I spotted these cute couple sweaters. I looked at him and saw that he was still looking at something else, so I just left to the sweaters. I kept looking through the couple sweaters, as I was gonna get one; someone put their hands to cover my eyes.

“Uhhh, Baek?” I asked unsurely.

“Of course Mimi.” he grinned as he put his hands down. I lightly smacked him on the arms.

“Don’t scare me like that.” I ‘scolded’ him, but he just kept smiling.

“So, what are you looking at? Couple sweaters? Did you want to get one? I think it’ll be cute, just like you” Baekhyun said and winked as he took a sweater off the rack.  I was blushing like crazy.

“How about this one? I like it.” He showed it to me. I just nodded my head.

“A-anything is f-fine, as long as we g-get one t-together.” I stuttered.

“Awww, is my Mimi blushing?” he teased.

“Maybeee, maybe not.” I said, trying to play it off coolly but failed so hard.

 

--

 

After we bought the sweater, we went out to eat. It was already night time when he took me home.

“How was your day today love?” he asked as we were standing in front of my house.

“It was the best. I couldn’t have asked for more. Thanks Baek.” I stated as I pulled him into a hug.

“Anything for you.” He said as he grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss.

After the short kiss, we said goodbye and went our ways. I greeted my tired parents. Seems like they were busy today. My mom notified me that the wedding was in one week. After that, I went into my bedroom and stayed in bed, thinking about what happened. I checked my phone, to see over 10 missed calls and 15 missed texts from SatanDeer. I read through the text and listened to the voice messages. I guess I remembered what I forgot. I was supposed to meet Luhan. I totally forgot about him. Spending the day with Baekhyun must’ve taken my mind off the marriage. And to make it worse, the wedding was in a week. I have to break this to Baekhyun soon. The one person I love, I don’t want to hurt him but my parents, this marriage will help them make the company big. I had to stay positive.

Then, I left my bed to the bathroom to take a bath. I stayed in there for thirty to forty minutes, just thinking about things. When I went back to bed, I heard my text tone go on.

 

(Baekhyun – Red | Hyemi – Pink | Luhan – Blue)

 

Love<3 : I had fun today. I wish we could spend more time with each other. Know that I love you a lot okay. Haha, have a good night :*

Mimi: I also had fun too. Thanks for coming by when you could’ve done something better x) I love you too <3 and goodnight.

 

I felt really bad about blowing Luhan off like that, so I decided to just send him a text too.

 

UglyPanda: I’m sorry about today. I was busy with something. Would you like to meet up tomorrow at 11? I promise to be there, at Starbucks.  Again, I’m really sorry.

SatanDeer: How would I know if you’re lying or not ? But whatever, I’ll just come by your house tomorrow to talk about it. I’ll be there around 2. DON’T GO ANYWHERE.

UglyPanda: Okay, sheesh. I'll be home.

 

I guess I’m staying home tomorrow then.

 

_______

 

Are you guys surprised that the guy was Baekhyun ?

Or was it obvious ?

Haha.

Well, double updates for you.

I should be sleeping now.

It midnight over here in Cali.

Oh yeah, HAPPY SEPTEMBER FIRST <333

Please remember to: subscribe and comment.