Leaving

Painful Love [DISCONTINUED]

Hyemi’s P.O.V

“Do you reaaaaally have to go now?” Kris whined as he was holding onto my arms.
“Yesss, I have to or else my parents are gonna think something happened to Luhan and I.” I responded to him. 
“Why don’t you just come to Korea then?” I wondered.
“Because I still want to stay here with my friends and them.” He said back. I just nodded.

 

After we were done eating breakfast, I went back into my room to pack my things. An hour or so, I heard a knock on the door. I made sure that I zipped up the last suitcase before making my way.

 

“Who is it?” I yelled as I was getting closer to the door.
“You’re one and only.” He said. Right when I opened the door, he was holding a bag of food.
“More food? We just a while ago.” I said to him.
“But fooooood makes everyone happy.” He cheerily said. Laughing at his childish behavior, he came into the room.

“Are you ready to go?” Kris asked as he sat on the couch.
“Not really, but its whatever.” I said to him.
“Well, since you’re leaving, let’s take one last picture?” He asked, unsurely. I chuckled at him and went to get my camera, which was on the table in the bedroom.

“Ready?” I asked as I held the camera out.
“Yeaaa.” He responded.

As I did a countdown, Kris put his right arm around my shoulders. He also bent down a little to have the same height like me. Once I got to one, I clicked on it, only to feel Kris’ lips on my cheek.

“Ewwww, grosss.” I joked.
“You know you liked it.” He cockily responded.
“Never in a billion years.” I retorted.
“Now, let’s take one on my phone too.” He said, and so we did. Being the camera wh0re he was, he made us take a lot. And I mean, A LOT.


-AIRPORT-

“You can still stay for it couple more days if you waaaaant.” Kris said, trying to make me change my mind.
“I would love to but I don’t want our parents to think that something happened to us.” I told him, “and because I already paid for this, I wouldn’t want to waste the money you know.”
“Fine~.” He responded while getting my things from his car.

 

Once we got inside, I went to check in and went with Kris to check my luggage.  We just sat there, talking about some. Just as I was getting up to stretch, they announced that my plane was ready. As he walked me to the door of the airport gate, he gave me one last hug.

“Have a safe trip. Make sure to contact me okay, I missed having you around you know.” Kris said to me.
“Of course I’ll keep in touch with you.” I responded to him.
“Did you already tell the others to pick you up?” He asked.
“Yes dad, I did.” I joked.
“H  a h a , you’re so funny.” He responded, sarcastically.
“I know, that’s why you love me.” I chuckled as I was getting near the lady.

Once I gave her my ticket, I turned back to Kris and waved at him. As I was walking towards the plane, I took out my phone.

Thanks so much for spending your time with me. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have had this much fun. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here, without me bothering you. And make sure to come by Korea. Then I’ll be able to show you around. J

- Hyemi

 

And with that, I sent it to Kris. Then, I looked for my seat, once I was settled, I felt my phone vibrate.

You know that you’re never a bother to me. And you actually made this vacation fun for me too. I think I’m actually gonna be bored now that you’re not here. But yea, I’ll try to see if I can come to Korea, if not then you’ll just have to take another trip to Canada. Haha, I’ll miss you lots.

- Kris

After I read that, I turned off my phone and just looked out the window. Thinking about how much I’ll miss this place, once I reach Korea. And with that, I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

Hey guys, I know you guy are like "Why isn't this lady updating ?!?!???!" But I was having a reaaaally bad writer's block. And because I've been procrastinating because of school things.

Remember to subscribe and comment please.
Unless you're telling me to update then-
Uhh, yea >.>

I hope you guys enjoyed this .... chapter. Sorry if it was too short ><