Hawaii II

Painful Love [DISCONTINUED]

“So , what are you doing back in the states ?” he asked as he drank his bubble tea drink.

I didn’t know how to respond. How was I supposed to tell him that I was married yet at the same time, I really wasn’t.

“Uhh, I’m just visiting. Nothing much. What about you ?” I replied.

“I’m here with some friends of mine. Just going from places to places. How long are you gonna be here for ?” He wondered.

“Maybe for a couple days. I’m not sure.” I said. We were catching up on stuff with each other.

 

“Wanna go site seeing ? I see you have your camera with you. I can be your model you know.” He winked.

“Puh-lease. You’d be the last person I’d want to model for my pictures.” I retorted as he acted as if it was really mean.

China Town

We were both walking down China town. It was so pretty. I just took a bunch of random pictures.

“Want me to take some pictures of you?” Kris asked. Not knowing how to respond, he just took the camera out of my hands and started to take random pictures of me.

“Heey! I wasn’t ready.” I yelled at him as he started to walk ahead of me.

 

                As we kept walking, I spotted a really cute store. It sold some nice clothing and accessories. I bought some things for me and decided to buy something for Kris too. We went into a male clothing store.

“Here, this will look good on you.” I commented as I handed the shirt to him.

“Pfft, anything will look good on me.” He exclaimed.

“Really? Remember that time during Christmas when-“ I was cut off as he put his hand on my mouth.

“Okay. Okay. Please don’t bring it up. Gosh, I was so bleh back then.” He tried to play it cool. When he came out the fitting room, he looked really good. Like a god. How was this even possible ?

“Liking the view ehh ? Like I said, take a picture honey. It’ll last longer.”  Kris instructed.

“Not. Please , just stop. You’re not THAT good looking now.” I confidently retorted.

“Ouch. You hurt my feelings now.” he pretended to cry.

It was about 4pm when he drove me to the hotel.

“No way, you’re staying here too? You should just bunk with me and my friends. Wink wink.” Kris said fruityly as he came closer to me. I gently pushed him away.

“Stay with you ? No thanks.” I jokingly said.

As we got out the car, he also walked me to my room.

“Thanks for today. You just made it 100x better.” I thanked him.

“Of course, everything gets better when Kris Wu is there” He said as if he was superman.

“Are you gonna do anything later tonight?” He asked.

“I don’t think so. Why?”

“My friend rented the whole pool section for us later on for a pool party. You should come by.” He informed.

“I’ll think about it.” I said as I opened the door.

I asked him to come in but he declined. Saying that he needed to help his friends decorate. Right when he was gonna leave, he turned back towards me and asked for my number. I gladly gave it to him. Once he was out of sight, I went to sit on the couch and looked through the pictures on my camera. There were so many stolen shots of me. As I kept looking, there was selca of Kris that he took himself. He looked so handsome, just like always.

I decided to text Kris, telling him to give me the details for the party. Just as I was getting a reply, the door opened, revealing Luhan. He just walked passed me and went into his room. Not like I care.

It was about 7:30 when I was getting ready, Luhan came out the room.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked.

“Somewhere. I might  not be here til later. “ I informed him.

                Just as I was going to leave, I heard him yell at me. Saying that what I was wearing was inappropriate. But really, it was just a pair of white shorts with a tank top. When I was in the elevator, I called Kris to come get me in the lobby.

“Looking beautiful.” I heard someone say. And that someone  could only be the one and only Kris Wu.
“Why thank you. Should I be honored?” I jokingly said.
“Why of course. THE Kris Wu doesn’t just call a random girl beautiful.” He winked. I just laughed it off as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

                Just as we were gonna leave the lobby, I had a feeling that someone was watching us. But brushed it off, thinking that it was nothing big.

 

 

_______

Hellllllo my beautifuls <3

How's this chapter? Haha, I was kind of having a writer's block but you know the motto #Yeolo.

Aha, I was supposed to update on Saturday but was too tired from all the school stuff. I just updated today since I finished homework early x)

 

PLEASE: remember to comment and subscribe if you havent already c: