Goodbye ?

Painful Love [DISCONTINUED]

Kris and I walked to the bar and ordered some drinks. I didn't know anyone so I just stayed with him. Wherever he went, I followed. He didn't mind of course. We walked up to some people, who I assumed were his friends.

“Yo Kris,” said a tan-looking Japanese guy. “Where were you man?”

“I was waiting for her.” He pointed at me.

“I see.” Replied the same guy while biting his lips. “Aha, shouldn’t you introduce her to me?”

“Seriously?” Kris asked, somewhat annoyed.

“Yea, ‘seriously’.” The guy said.

“Hyemi, this is Kai. Kai, this is Hyemi. Happy?” Kris introduced, still annoyed.

          As they were still bickering, I decided to take a seat nearby. I don’t know why I came to be honest. Parties like this are most definitely NOT my thing. I would prefer to be in the hotel but then again, it’s much better than being with Luhan. Speaking of Luhan, I think I saw someone who looked like him, but it’s probably not. This was an exclusive party anyways. 

-1 hour later –

“Hey Hyemi, want another drink?” asked Kai. I just shook my head. Then he asked me to dance with him, which I did. He was such an amazing dancer. He made me look like someone who didn’t know how to dance . . . which was partly true. I danced when I was younger but stopped so I could focus on photography and school. I guess he saw that I was embarrassed so he pulled me in front of him and started to dance. Feeling a little more comfortable, I started to dance too.

 

          I got tired so I decided to take a break. I guess Kai was tired too and decided to tagged along.

“You’re a really good dancer.”  I complimented him.
“Same goes to you.” He said back.
“How long have you been dancing for?” I asked him.
“Ever since I was little, I took ballad at a young age.” He responded.
“Oh really? I took ballad too, but I stopped for personal reasons.” I said. We just kept chatting until Kris came and said that it was getting late.

 

[Next Day]

          I woke up the next day, feeling really dizzy. I looked around and noticed that I wasn’t in my room. I guess I must’ve fallen asleep before I was able to get to my room. I heard a knock on the door and saw Kris there.

 

“Guess you had a lot of fun at the party last night.” He said with a wink.
“Don’t even start. I have a headache right now.” I complained to him.
“That’s not what your actions said last night.” He teased. I just ignored him and went to the bathroom. After I got out, I saw that Kris had made some breakfast at the table. I sat down across from him and decided to just eat.

“A ‘thank you’ would be nice.” He said.
 “Uhhh, thanks ?” I said unsurely.
“You’re welcome ma’lady.” He joked.
“Please, don’t say that again.” I replied.

          After eating, I thanked him and told him that I must go to my room now. Before we left, we exchanged numbers.

 

When I got to my room, I was expecting Luhan to be there but he actually wasn’t. I ignored it and went to grab some clothes so that I can shower. After I finished, I heard someone, most likely Luhan, talking on the phone with another person. I just ignored and did my own thing. Once I was done, I went to the living room to see that Luhan had his suitcases out.

“Oh, there you are. Finally, I thought someone took you.” He said as soon as he saw me. I just stayed there, drying my hair, using my towl.

“Well, since you’re here, I’m leaving to Korea right now. I was gonna ask you yesterday but you seemed ‘busy’. So, enjoy your stay here.” He informed me.
“W-what? Right now ? I-… I guess I’ll come tomorrow.” I replied.
“Do what you want. I don’t really care.” He sassed me. I just ignored him and went to sit. Just then, I heard someone knock on the door. It was the same girl. She gave me a cold look but I couldn’t care less.

“Byyyye Hyemi. See you whenever. Don’t miss me too much now.” he said before he closed the door.

“As if I would ever miss you.” I said to myself.

 

______

>>> Author’s Note <<<

I am soooo sorry for not updating for the past 2 months. I’ve been reaaaaally busy with school. I usually write on the laptop program before I post it up. I’ve had this chapter in for about a month but haven’t had time to finish it. Again, I am so sorry for lagging with the updates >.<

I hope this chapter makes up for it ?