Time Has Come II

Painful Love [DISCONTINUED]

It was finally the day. I was in my dressing room with my mom. Of course she was being dramatic about it.

“Awww, my baby has finally grown up.” She said.

“Mom, you and dad were the ones who put me into this. I know its really late now but … I thought you guys liked Baekhyun? You even said so yourselves that he’s a keeper. So, why this ?” I asked her.

“Well, like your father said, its for business. Before we told you guys, I had a talk with your dad about Baekhyun and you being together. You know how your father is. Just … just try to endure this for a couple months? Three months top?” she suggested.

I was silent for a moment. My mom kept calling me as I had zoned out. When I did get back to my senses, I just looked at my mom and gave her a small smile that I managed to force out. Seems like she noticed it though.

“Honey, please. Just do this for the company and for your father okay? I’m always here for you if anything happens, you know that.” She assured me. I just nodded my head.

 

-SKIPS WEDDING -

After the ceremony, we all went out to eat. I saw Baekhyun and went up to him, leaving Luhan alone but I don’t think he noticed. When I reached Baekhyun, we greeted each other. I was going to hug him but he shook his head. My smile faded a little.

“I don’t think it’ll be a good idea to hug.” He said.

“W-why?” I asked.

“Because … we’re just friends now …” he replied.

“B-but … aren’t friends allowed to hug?” I replied, unsure.

He took a deep breath and looked at me. He hesitated before he finally hugged me. Oh how I’m going to miss this, as lovers.

“Just … 3 months please. I promise you Baek, just 3 months.” I kept reassuring him as I held him tighter. He did the same as well, and nodded.

“Ahem.” I heard someone say. I broke the hug and saw Luhan. He looked annoyed.

“I need her now. Thanks. Bye.” He spoke.

I gave Baekhyun an apologetic look but he just gave me a small smile. Before I was able to follow Luhan, I heard Baekhyun say that he was gonna leave. I looked at him and just nodded my head.

-NEXT DAY-

 

“Hurry up you slow poke. We need to go to the airport now. ASAP.” Yelled Luhan.

“I’m coming. Gosh, I have to carry ALL of these while you’re just standing there, being a pretty boy.” I told him. He scoffed, ignored my comments and stayed on the driver's side as I came into the passenger side.

 

-ON PLANE-

As we were in our seats, I couldn’t get over Baekhyun’s expression. I knew he didn’t want to be there. I shouldn’t have forced him to come.

“Yah! Call the flight attendant to bring me some water.” Luhan said as he snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Uh- okay.” I responded. I didn’t want to argue back. It wouldn’t be worth it.

After he got his water, he went to sleep. We had about 10 more hours before we’d reach Hawaii. (A/N: I really don’t know how long it takes okay x) )

I just kept thinking about things that could happen; from the good things to the bad things. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages. I saw some from both parents, a couple from my friends but none from Baekhyun. It made me even sadder.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

 

 

_________

Hello my lovelies <3

Sorry I havent been updating like usual. Like I said, I started this randomly during the weekend x)

I know this was a 'short' update but I have a lot of stuff to do due to school ><

Anyways, thanks for supporting this fic. I hope you're enjoying this. ^^

REMEMBER to: Subscribe and Comment <3 ~