First Meeting

Painful Love [DISCONTINUED]

Your P.O.V

Hello world. I go by the name of Hyemi, Kim Hyemi. Haha, I am the only child of my family, which kinda since I have no siblings. Anyways, I love to meet new people. It was always easy for me to make friends due to my bubbliness (A/N; is that even a word, omg).

Oh! And I also have the best parents ever or at least in MY opinion-

"Hyemi! Get ready; we're going out for dinner tonight. Be ready in 20 minutes or so." I heard my dad yell outside my door.

After I was finished getting dolled up, I came out of my room to see my parents sitting on the couch.

"Sorry, I was still getting ready." I said to them. They just shook their head and told me it was okay.

 

-30 minutes later-

 

When we arrived at the restaurant, my father rushed us into the restaurant. Boy, it seems like something good is going to happen. As we went in, I saw my dad wave at another guy, which happened to be Mr. Lu.  As we were saying our 'hellos', there was a guy there; I'm guessing it was their son, on his phone, oblivious to our presence.  His mom called his name, as he looked up to us, I was awed. His face was flawless. He looked like an angel.  Wait, calling him an angel would be underestimated. He was perfection. But the next thing he did ruined my positive thoughts about him.

“I’m Luhan.” He introduced himself, then went back to his phone.

“Luhan, be nice to your guests.” His mom scolded him. He didn’t seem to care because I noticed that he rolled his eyes. Gosh, so rude. I hope this will be the last time I see him.

--

When they brought out our food, we all ate. Both parents were also discussing about something too but I wasn’t paying attention to them. I was too focused on Luhan. He would grin every time he gets a text. Wait, why am I even looking at him? Right when I was going to look away, he looked at me.  He smiled at me; I thought the world stopped. It was such a beautiful smile. Right when I was going to give him a smile, he smirked. And that ruined it. 

“Okay kids. You’re wondering why you’re here right?” my dad asked. We both just nodded our head.

“Well, this may seem absurd, but we plan on making you guys get married, for the company. NOW, before you object or anything, I just want to let you both know what this is for the best of ALL of us.” He finished.

I was in shock of course. I mean, how can they do this to me? They even promised me that they’d never do this. I just stared at them. My mom looked at me and mouthed that it was gonna be okay. No. I know its not gonna be okay. What about ‘him’? How am I going to tell him? Then, I looked at Luhan. He was GLARING at me, as if I planned this.

“So, what do you guys think about this?” Mr. Lu asked. 

By now, I had tears in my eyes. I couldn’t say anything.  I waited for Luhan to answer.

“Dad, I already told you about my plans. You cant do this to me.” Luhan said.

“I know son, but… for the company. Please.” His dad begged.

“Fine,” Luhan said then faced me, “but its ONLY for the company.” He stated.  I just nodded my head with him.

Before we went our ways, our parents forced us to exchange our numbers. 

 

-Home-

(A/N: Red – ‘Him’ | Pink – Hyemi | Blue - Luhan)

Love<3 : Hey babe, how was your day today ? Sorry I wasn’t free today.

Mimi: It was … okay, nothing happened today. And its okay, I know you’re always busy now. x)

I had to lie to the person I love. I hated that, but I’ll tell him when the time is right.

Love<3 : Oh, well, its getting late. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight my angel <3

Mimi: goodnight love~

Right when I was gonna sleep, my text tone came on.

SatanDeer: Lets meet up tomorrow at Starbucks. 11 o’clock sharp.

UglyPanda: Why ?

SatanDeer: Just come or else.

UglyPanda: Ugh, fine.

 

And with that, I went to bed.

 

 

_____

 

How was this ? Omg, I wasn't gonna post it today but a friend of mines wanted to read it x)

Please remember to subscribe and comment <3 :)