Match

Memory by memory [HIATUS]

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? LIKE SERIOUSLY? OH MY GOD!!!" Sulli shouted as soon as she heared that Soojung and Jongin were an officially couple. The whole classroom was silent and everyone stared at her.

"Yes, and stop being so noisy !" Soojung replied as she covered Sulli's mouth.

Even though Sulli knew they would become a couple from the begining, she didn't expect this to happen so early. But she knew they will be happy no matter what. In fact, they suit each other so well! But there is the one and only problem, Jiyeon. Ugh, this girl. She seems to be so nice and you can easily trust her words, but deeply inside she's the most worst person you've ever seen.

Of course that the evil came up with a new plan, including Myungsoo and Eunjung of course. She decided to make the two get closer to Soojung and Jongin, even try to steal their hearts slowly. Myungsoo agreed, since he began to love Soojung and he hated the fact that she was together with a "not-so-good-looking" bastard. But we all know Kai looks so unbelievably good.

Monday. Gym class. Gym was what Soojung hated the most. And all they did was playing volley ball. The teacher gladly proposed to spread the whole class into two. Girls VS Boys. The girls and the boys will also spread into two teams, and the girl/boy team who win will have a match. In the end, which group wins gets a free dinner to their favourite restaurant. It sounded so good they all gained confidence and proposed themselves to win.

Girl's turn was first. Soojung was the captain of the pink team, while Jiyeon was the captain of the red team. The boys had to cheer their favourite team up, and watch the match begining. Jongin, who kept his eyes focused on his girlfriend, stared at the perfect way she played, but let's not forget about her body. Those long lengs and curves. And of course, her gorgeous face.

The score was 2-0 for Soojung's team when the teacher announced the first break between the rounds. Soojung ran inside the building, leading toward the lockers and showerd, grabbing a bottle of water, drinking it all up.

"I bought you another, just in case." a guy's voice could be here.

"Come out, Kai." Soojung firmly said.

"How did you know it was me? And how comes you call me Kai and not "baby"?" he frowned as he walked toward his girlfriend.

"Your voice is recognizable from miles, dear. And remember when we played that couple game when we were little? I named you Kai and you named me Krystal." she blushed as she answered.

"Hmm.." Jongin wrapped his arms aorund Soojung's face, leaning foward for a kiss on her lips.

"We'll get caught.." the girl whispered.

"It'll be a quick one." he pecked her lips.

Soojung shrugged as she wrapped her arms around Jongin's neck, pulling him closer to her body, pressing their lips together into a deeply kiss. "I thought I'm going to kiss him forever. Those plump lips I can't get enough of. In fact, he was the one who kissed me and I'll want him to be the last too. This is love, this is love, this is loove."

They said it'll be quick, but it turned out to be longer than it expected. Who cared? They could go like this forever.

"Not even two hours of kissing you non-stop wouold be enough for me. And I have no idea what spell have you made, but I'm madly in love with you, Jung Soojung." Jongin mumbled against Soojung's lips.

The girl couldn't do anything else, but blush and leave an idiotic brightly smile on her face, which made Jongin even happier. Their moment was disturbed by the other classmaters who were on their way to where the lovers were at. Sulli arrived first, with a big grin on her face. She quickly told what the teacher have set for the next matches. Myungsoo quickly intervened in the conversation, asking for Soojung's help at his English homework.  Soojung's second language was English, so obviously that she was one of the best in the whole college. She gladly accepted Myungsoo's request. Jongin on the other hand, felt kinda jealous because his plan with his girlfriend for that evening got ruined. He remained calm and collected, instead of making a show in front of the others.

Myungsoo left earlier to grab all he needed for his so called homework, while Soojung and Jongin left lastly, after everyone left. It began to rain so hardly, and they had no umbrella. They didn't have a good signal either since the showers and the gym's store was somewhere down the building. There were only a few small windows which were half-opened. Even the door got locked, God knows how.

"...This is unbelievable.." Soojung sighed.

"So this means we're locked in here." a wide smirk appeared on Jongin's face.

"Yes, and no, we won't do anything so erase your dirty thoughts. I AM SPEAKING SERIOUSLY!!" Soojung yelled at his boyfriend who began to walk toward her. Luckily she could run away since the space was big. She opened a locker and hid in before Jongin could reach her.

"HAH! I am free." Soojung laughed.

Unfortunately, Jongin's power was able to open the locker. He stared at her ad he thought whenever he should go in or not. But he decided to pull his girlfriend out of there. She unbalanced, falling on Jongin, who fell down on the floor. Their face was only a few inches apart, their noses touched. Soojung's eyes widened as she made eye contact with his boyfriend. She began to blush.

"Are you going to kiss me or not?" Jongin pouted his lips as he trailed his arms up and down on Soojung's back.

She instantly pressed her lips against his as she grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling his upper body up. She sat now on his lap, wrapping her legs around her waist as they were both kissing. None of them cared about the place, what mattered was the fact that they were together.

"I thought I'm going to lose my control if her phone didn't rang. I began to imagine our life together..and us making love. Maximum of pleasure. Oh you so nasty Kai. But I love her, I can't help it. I really can't." Kai thought as he stared at Soojung.

Luckily, Sulli wasn't far away so she came with the keys and unlocked them. No one knew, but she was the actual person who locked them in. Who knows what her reasons were, but yeah, it's Sulli. She does unexpected things.

As soon as Soojung arrived home, she called Myungsoo to set the meeting, even though she was late. And even though he did his homeworks, his plans were others.

 

We'll find out in the next episode. :D