Rooftop date and party

Memory by memory [HIATUS]

"I wonder why did Myungsoo cancel the meeting. In fact, it's only 7pm..Is it that late? Oh well.." Soojung thought.

She soon recieved a message from Jongin, who settled a meeting at their college's rooftop. She had to hurry since she found out Jongin dislikes to wait hours for her girlfriend who never gets ready in time. She quickly grabbed the sweater her boyfriend left and a pair of jeans, tied her hair up in a ponytail and left in a hurry.

"I thought he wouldn't call today.." Jessica chuckled after she startled due to the sound the door made after Soojung slammed it shut.

The girl ran toward the school, and stopped at the gate, breathing heavily. She walked slowly toward the stairs behind the college to go up. Once she got there, her eyes widened seeing the surroundings. Candles, a wood small table, lights and a so-called-romantic diner Jongin prepared left Soojung speechless. Her lips curved into a smile as she looked around for her boyfriend. He was nowhere to be seen, so she frowned a bit. A pair of warm arms were wrapped around Soojung's waist, pulling her into a tight backhug.

"It's been some hours, but I felt like it's been forever. I missed you, princess." he chuckled as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

Soojung caressed his arms as she turned around to face him, smiled slightly and tip-toed to plant a kiss on his forehead. Jongin quickly lifted her up into a bridal style, carrying her to their table where he opened two boxes with her favourite meal.

"Who made you be so romantic all of a sudden?" Soojung questioned with a big grin on her face.

Jongin only shrugged as he grabbed forks and knives, cutting pieces, guiding the piece toward Soojung's face, signing her to open . He feeded her and so did she. They both had a great meal.

Then Jongin grabbed her hand, helping her to get up. He then played a slow song on his phone and invited her girlfriend to a dance.

"Do you still remember the dance we used to do when we were in school?" he smiled.

Soojung nodded and wrapped her right arm around Jongin's neck as she held his right hand with her other one, while Jongin wrapped one of his arms around her waist. They began to dance slowly, based on the song, with smooth and precise moves. Soojung slowly tip-toed at a few parts to do the correct move. At the part where they had to lean in closer, a few inches apart, Jongin leaned even closer, pecking Soojung's lips. She blushed slightly as she smiled.

"How can I forget this?" the girl added as they were dancing.

"Since then, I realised how precious you are. As in, you and your personality, not based on your beauties." Jongin smiled.

As soon as the song ended, Soojung jumped on his back, asking for a piggybackride. He gladly accepted and began to walk, holding Soojung tightly. She rested her head on Jongin's shoulder, kissing his cheek multiple times, making him giggle and laugh. He then stopped.

"3,2,1. Look up into the sky, Krystal!" he shouted.

Soojung lifted her head up as her eyes widened. An explosion of fireworks filled the dark sky with colour. She got off his back as she took a few steps foward, admiring the firework game. Jongin walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her into a backhug. Soojung rested the back of her head onto his chest as he also rested his chin on her head, both watching the fireworks.

"Happy birthday, my precious Krystal!" he took out a present as he walked in front of her, kissing her lips softly.

The girl instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer as she smiled between the kisses.

Jongin's crew, the EXO, walked upstairs as they both stared at the two lovers.

"Baekhyun, let's imitate them!" Chanyeol said with a confident face as he wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist.

"Oh no! Chanyeol, I am not gay! Please!!" Baekhyun added.

"You two should go get a room.." the maknae Sehun added as he faked a cough.

Chen, who imitated alone the kiss sound and the hug by himself, amused the others who began to laugh and intrerrupted Jongin's moment. Soojung tilted her head to the side as she began to laugh at the crew.

"..I will wushu you all with my stick..Most of you have girlfriends and I am alone. Unfair!" Tao faked a sob as he crossed his arms.

"Our Gucci diva needs his wushu girl who will wushu-wushu him everytime he pisses us off...Too bad she doesn't exist.." Kris thought.

The 13 began to celebrate Soojung's birthday even though it wasn't past midnight. Soon, Amber, Luna, Victoria, Sulli, Jessica and others came and a so-called-party began.

Jongin had the honnor to shake a bottle of champagne and open it for the rest of the people. One wasn't enough, so the second was soon opened too.

Everyone partied and right when they were about to leave, Jessica announced that she bought a cake. Ice-cream cake being Soojung's favourite. She asked Victoria for help as she began to cut pieces for everyone. They sat down in a circle as they began to play a game with the empty champagne. (It's that kind of game where the end of the bottle represents the one who gets asked by the person who the top of the bottle gets at..Idk how to name it. ;uuu; forgive my short mind..)

Obviously, dares were accepted too. The top of the bottle got to Chanyeol's side and the end to Jongin's side.

"I dare you to do the candy kiss with your girlfriend." Chanyeol chuckled with his big grin on his derpy face.

Jongin bit his lower lip as he took a candy from Chanyeol, walked in front of Soojung as he leaned down to her face, cupping her cheeks as he pressed his lips on her's. They kissed passionately, which made it ahrder for the others to see when will they actually do the candy kiss. Jongin leaned a bit foward, which made Soojung fall on her back, with him over her.

"Get a room you two!!" Sulli shouted from the opposite side.

The two began to laugh as they broke the kiss. The game continued and Sulli and Chanyeol confessed their feelings toward each other. Not to mention that Sulli finally found her lover after the lost chance with the not-so-perfect Minho.

It was around 5am when everyone cleaned up nicely and walked toward their homes. It was a very good start for Soojung's birthday party.

"Ah, times flies so fast. And what I love the most is the necklace that Kai gave me. He's so cute I could melt anytime. That so-called-bad-boy is not that bad. *laughs*. I hope this day will be good though.." - Soojung.